Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire (42064 Views)

Royal Haven Garden Ibeju Lekki On A Tarred Road #850k / 3bedroom Bungalow @ Awoyaya, Lekki On Full Plot @ 12m / Uncompleted 5bedroom Bungalow At Peace Estate Ogidan Aja Lekki On 4 N12m Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by AbidoyeI(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
What do u know abt firefighters. Hw many of u have their numbers in case of emergency like dis. U want them to appear like magician, abi. Secondly u hv forgotten they will ply the same blocked road to get to the scene. Abeg stop the blame game jare.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by kbright911(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
blessingee:
Prince Ebeano Supermaket on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1 is currently on fire.
At the time this report was filed, there was no fire service there.
See Pictures from the scene after the cut..
My GOD! And I thought it was a joke wen my friend called me to tell me abt d fire, cos I was actually there dis afternoon to do some shopping.. This is very sad. I hope no life was lost, may God restore the business back.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by kbright911(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
blessingee:
Prince Ebeano Supermaket on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1 is currently on fire.
At the time this report was filed, there was no fire service there.
See Pictures from the scene after the cut..
My GOD! And I thought it was a joke wen my friend called me to tell me abt d fire, cos I was actually there dis afternoon to do some shopping.. This is very sad. I hope no life was lost, may God restore the business back. One of the best supermarket in Lagos.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Mega2010(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ebeano is one of the best here in lekki,their customer service is superb,that's really a huge loss
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Ojady(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lord, i pray the owners were smart enough to have the place insured...If not, that right there is a monumental loss
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by antonioculprito(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rochas blames PDP for the fire in lekki supermarket
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Philip6800(m): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Na wa o instead of dis guy to go fetch water and find solution to d burning super market he dey busy snap picture
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by IamBawseWiz(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2015
î swear down î witnessed nd help ιη also putting out the fire,twas Ά̲̣̥ very massive fire.All tanks 2 God no 1 was hurt nd we were able 2 control †нε fire b4 †нε fire figthers came.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Kelvinkipler(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Please whats the meaning of OP?
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by slimfit1(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2015
woodcook:
I am sure there is no wall reel in the building.

I think it high time we start taking safety seriously in Nigeria. If only our insurance companies could lobby our legislators to pass a law that makes it criminal for one to own a house without all the necessary safety features('first-responds' before the arrival of experts). Not only are the owner of such houses be charged, but the person that approves such building plan.

In a situation where there are such amenities in the building, there should be a department responsible for bi-annual check to ensure that such amenities are up to standard and in good condition. Should there be any incident and a prove that a safety feature was not in working condition as at the time of the incident, both the owner of the house and the government agent that last cleared such building as safe should be prosecuted.

To think that we have senators and representatives who earn more than footballers an can't think of laws like the one you mentioned we need to evaluate what and why we are paying these thieves as a matter of fact.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by opribo(m): 3:13am On Nov 04, 2015
We really need to fox our infrastructures in this country. To imagine that Lekki phase1 is right on top of water and yet this edifice was razed like this calls for deep thinking. What is there were water pop outlets built around that complex would this thing hetvto this point. Now I am even thinking all the super skyscrapers that we build here and there are there any measures put in place for fire disasters or the existing fire extinguishers after years of no use does anyone check to see if they still function.
Don't just know why we are like this.
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Darlduchi: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Bin Mohd wrote:

This Biafra has gone beyond the world ..so what are the international committees doing ....let them conduct them referendum for their freedom if that they want and let them be free...they are accusing the British and some world powers for killing their people in 1967/1970 where more than 3million people dead ..but the British buried the history according to them because British are the people that genocide their people ...let them be free for their future .

Yes this is the issue of Palestanian and Isreal ..if Isreal and palestainian should divide been Muslims and christains ..then i believe what you said @Fundamentalist peace since the Biafrans are christain and the Northern Nigerians are Muslims then let them separate and have their freedom because the world has become digital for the youths ....
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by dinggle: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2015
My website caught fire last week, I had to use traffic to quench it.

[url]http://PingQuery.com - The web engine[/url]

Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by bigtt76(f): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Ewu! grin

dinggle:
My website caught fire last week, I had to use traffic to quench it.

[url]http://PingQuery.com - The web engine[/url]
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2015
cuteboy2:
Not along ago it was the ASCON filling station close the same Ebeano.
What is really going on at Lekki phase 1?

Yoruba ppl are SABOTAGING all IGBO ppl's business in Lagos...this is out of greed and jealousy
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by deolu2000(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Gbese re oooo,ogun re
ogun re ooo,na juju
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by deolu2000(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Gbese re oooo,ogun re ogun re ooo,na juju
Re: Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire by dwesternmall: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.