Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Do You Feel Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Ugly? (2817 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Have you ever felt ugly? And if you have what triggered it?
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by gamaliel121(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
What's with you and your physical appearance sef

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by funsho75(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
dekoob ecaps
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Bbsharon(f): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
why would I want to feel ugly when I know my beauty is not compromised. ..
i can only feel weird not ugly cos I think good of myself.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Yes,on several occasion, when i was way younger,i use to be woww by every damsel i came across,i will rush home,stand in front of the mirror and start admiring myself,sometimes i will break down and start feeling inferior asking God why he didnt create my like the light skin,oval face cute damsel but as the years go by i begin to develop a sense of self worth....

The day my frnd wished to have a lovely and cute smile like minewinkwas the day i re examine myself and behold,all i saw was a cute damselcheesy

after then,i have never feel ugly again becos no matter how ugly you think you are there is someone out there way uglier wishing to be you....

Remember,no matter how beautiful you think you are there is someone out there way pretty,cute,lovely and nicer than youwink.....

Be contented and humble whichever way you are...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:
why would I want to feel ugly when I know my beauty is not compromised. ..

i can only feel weird not ugly cos I think good of myself.

Nice one jawe cool
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Sometimes I do. No matter how pretty you are, you always come across others who are more prettier.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Omotayor123(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2015
OP.. Just look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are the most beautiful girl on Earth.

It works like magic. Stop bringing yourself down!
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Omotayor123(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
sugarqueen:

Sometimes I do. No matter how pretty you are, you always come across others who are more prettier.
Seeing people who are prettier than you shouldn't make you feel ugly. We are beautiful in our own way no matter what!

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Jtmanager(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
No bother urself u ain't ugly... no mind us we just wan bully u so dat ur moral fit drop mk we begin toast...

I once did dat to a chik the next day I stopped her she was calmed like who just craze finish...

Clued from ur other posts
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Kingsley1000(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
this im becile u no Dey tire?
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by faith551(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Everybody has insecurities you know, some days I'll just look at the mirror and am not really satisfied with the face staring back at me, but ppl will always keep on saying stuffs like you good looking, and it helps reassure me sometimes and induce some feeling of self worth.
Then other times I'll just be like wow!!, do I really look this good, guess it depends on the frame of mind.
#even the most beautiful person on earth will start having insecurity issues if two or more of her friends tell her she's ugly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yes all the time. Then you realise you can never change the way you look so you just have to love it. No point bringing yourself down.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
op i have solution for how ur feeling.nd it invokes bringing three guys to bang the shit out of u everyday for one week.trust me after there will be no talk of ugliness from u again
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by pinkiberry(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
I feel ugly when I look at myself in the mirror without make up.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by slinkman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP.. Just look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are the most beautiful girl on Earth.

It works like magic. Stop bringing yourself down!
na lie, make i hear say e work ..
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by sloo1: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Body Dysmorphic Disorder. That is your problem, please seek medical help
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by defemidefemi(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:
Yes all the time. Then you realise you can never change the way you look so you just have to love it. No point bringing yourself down.
but u look beautiful if dat DP is 4 u sha.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by fexyrich(m): 1:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Does it mean you are really fugly..hehehe!! Just saying.Cos if you dnt look good without make up then it means.........btw everyone is beautifl in his own way..quote author=pinkiberry post39678597]I feel ugly when I look at myself n the mirror without make up. [/quote]
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2015
defemidefemi:
but u look beautiful if dat DP is 4 u sha.

Lol yeah that's me.

Pfffffft I wish.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by defemidefemi(m): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Lol yeah that's me.

Pfffffft I wish.
then u look beautiful. but why still wake at this time of the night?
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2015
defemidefemi:
then u look beautiful. but why still wake at this time of the night?

Thank you lol

I'm with a friend, she's having a date tomorrow and I'm calming her nerves . What's your excuse ?
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:
I can see your trying to make her feel better. undecided
Very nice of you.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by defemidefemi(m): 1:39am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you lol

I'm with a friend, she's having a date tomorrow and I'm calming her nerves . What's your excuse ?
lol. I'm not with a friend who is to a have any date. but in my room with my friends and we're all having fun here, normally we rarely sleep in a time like diz (u kno guys room naw).
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
I can see your trying to make her feel better. undecided
Very nice of you.

No it's the truth
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

No it's the truth
you're the one at dp right?
why in God's name would you feel ugly? undecided
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2015
defemidefemi:
lol. I'm not with a friend who is to a have any date. but in my room with my friends and we're all having fun here, normally we rarely sleep in a time like diz (u kno guys room naw).

That's good oo. Enjoy yourself. Lol I usually sleep this late anyways smiley
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by defemidefemi(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you lol

lol. I'm not with a friend who is to a have any date. but in my room with my friends and we're all having fun here, normally we rarely sleep in a time like diz (u kno guys room naw). and my keep calm regards to u friend.
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
you're the one at dp right?
why in God's name would you feel ugly? undecided

Yeah I am

Ehmm I look at the mirror... and I don't look like beyonce...
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by defemidefemi(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2015
YourMain:

That's good oo. Enjoy yourself. Lol I usually sleep this late anyways smiley
then it's means u're not awake bxoz if ur friend. right?
Re: Do You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 05, 2015
defemidefemi:
then it's means u're not awake bxoz if ur friend. right?

Well I am. But I'd be awake regardless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! / How Would You Feel/react When Your EX. Makes This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.