Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) (1097 Views)

Sex In The Living Room, My Most Exciting Moment / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Donemc(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
If you didn't ever played under the rain before your parents comes back..you missed alot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by rheether(f): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
missed what?
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by jamex93(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes oo

I follow play for rain
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Emodeee: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's funny how i didn't do this as a child.
Even the mummy and daddy, i didn't do dat too. I did the mummy cooking for daddy part bt i didn't do the real deal, u know. I wz extremely innocent.
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by vizkiz: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
rheether:
missed what?

seems someone was an indoor girl
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by boboLIL(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
rheether:
missed what?
sorry,, u r among the indomie generation.....

I even played naked under the rain.... It was sweet game oh...
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Ezedon(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
it was very fun in those good old days but now i enjoyed kissing in the rain
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by sulmeza(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
lol..back when....twas so much fun...no shame...no ego...no malice....jst so innocent...dat's childhood 4 u...
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Eniqurl(f): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE CUTEHECTOR smiley
I can't find my phone sad
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by benuejosh: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
The indomie Generation never experienced it so it may be new to them. Good old times, When the ONLY problem one had was hunger. But this days you experience some problems that you atimes wish you were rather hungry.
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by jaymichael(m): 1:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Gush! I loved playing in the rain as a kid.
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Cutehector(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Eniqurl:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE CUTEHECTOR smiley

I can't find my phone sad
oh my gosh sweetheart... shocked serios? Damnit mehn... I pray u get to see it ... People r damn wickd sha...
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by jedyjedy(m): 4:48am On Nov 04, 2015
I did this a lot with my partner in crime then named Samson. We got flogged several times but we never gave up. The thing sweet die. We used to call it our swimming pool.
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by fartkay(m): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2015
D good old days. Dat golden moment every child do pray for. Staying in d rain n still singing "rain rain go away" just to disguise make mom c no kon beat us.
Dat but one moment wey biliki wey don de grow brea*t go de obvious under her wet top wey don take d shape o her body.
Dat moment wey u know say orobo no fit play ball na so so slip slip im de slip for field during rain ball session
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2015
God please, can I be a child again?cry
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Donemc:
If you didn't ever played under the rain before your parents comes back..you missed alot

Of course sha kiss loved it, till grandma chased me with broom to get inside lol
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by oshe11: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
i enjoyed my childhood to da fullest...... I neva c anytin play wen I no do during childhood...... Warri boy frm Iyara(as at den)..... NO PLAY OOOO
Re: One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix) by benuejosh: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
vizkiz:

seems someone was an indoor girl
mama you too good generation.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? / , / Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.