Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? (1098 Views)

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by sirAmeh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Great Family or not?

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
FAMILY!!!

That sagging almost killed the picture.... Any guy that sag should be shot... In the head.... Twice ...

Any girl that sag.... *Graphic statement*
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by sirAmeh(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Observing!!
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by SurefireAsoOke: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
The guy blood dey hot. That what I can say.

For AsoOke, Check my signature.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by ggrin(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Freemanan:
FAMILY!!!

That sagging almost killed the picture.... Any guy that sag should be shot... In the head.... Twice ...

Any girl that sag.... *Graphic statement*
any girl that sag should be cum shot....in the P....many timesangry
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
any girl that sag should be cum shot....in the P....many timesangry
I nor talk oooo
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by ggrin(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Freemanan:
I nor talk oooo
hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
So urm he wants to tell me he gona carry d baby on his head while fvcking his wife through the bak ryt? cheesy

Na play ooo..
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
I see so much chemistry, which is always a + in a relationship.

The dad though sad He is not even holding the baby, busy groping. Who does he think he is? This guy? grin

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by executioner27: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ghetto Family.c the guy sagging sef.He did the wife the more u look the less u c.kissing her while stealing meat.LOL...my kinda guy
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na expressed breast milk(EBM) the pikin dey pour for the mama head so?
The husband should lick it up as it flows down the wife's face
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
I see many things :
Another of which: though having a slim body, she is quite endowed. Bo.obs arrange well, the ar.se too package well for back such that the man's passenger(which I expect is alert) is totally hidden by it.
Another thing I see is a carefree husband who for his wanton love of his wife and stomach isn't guiding the child he is carrying. A little movement and that child would fall cos the child's center of gravity is high and one hand is used in holding the feeding bottle. Let that child fall now, he would see his wife's true color. She fit use that hot oil tidy him 6pacs

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy You Like? / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys / Men Are Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.