Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo (27164 Views)

Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by neolboy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naija is getting mad everyday
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by nkemcd(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
wat a life
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
He paid for the girl’s education’
Another story, however, had it that the boyfriend was responsible for the entire educational expenses of the girl, who later ditched him.
A resident of the area said: “We heard that the boy picked the bills for the girl’s education, but that the girl later abandoned the boy and opted to marry another man.

“We have even heard that the marriage has been fixed before the boyfriend struck.”
The 22-year-old Onyinyechi was, until her untimely death, a final year student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

@the bolded....therein lies the problem.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by GEJmustGO(f): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Up
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by speedyGonzales: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
hahaha! i trust he will marry the dead body now!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Ursino(f): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
O di egwu!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by nightmile: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Only in the East.

No good news ever emanate from the East. Na curse?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Psylas(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good for her
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
ah ah..is it by force?
Why marry someone who will never appreciate or love you.
I know guys that have dumped girls they spent heavily on,taking care of her family and education abroad.
The heart knows what the heart wants...marriage should never be a 'pay back' or done out of pity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some guys sha.

Why would one struggle to pay for a girl's tuition fee and studies expenses in anticipation to marry her ?

If you can't afford to lose money for nothing then don't even start spending it on that thing .

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by tinktanker: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ladies are in-grates by nature. he probably did everything for her. N I bet frm the onset she had planned all this frm day one. Maybe because of her the boy didn't help his family, most Def he wld have also spent on d girls parents. Dis is y i am of d opinion dats poor girls are not an option. she fit don sleep with a million boys in sch sef n form Virgin for d guy. God go judge dem both.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Lovexme(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Don't give what you can't let go of.

The girl was selfish, the man was foolish.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by anukulapo: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Price of high demand. Na wa o.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
hhehe e i don tell dem tire for east dem no dey gree how u go spend a guys money finish and not marry him dats stealing by false pretence.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by 52Naira(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
ijustdey:

if these really happened..... that girl is a confirmed thief

how would you deceive or sting a guy all along knowing fully well that you won't marry him and you keep taking money and wasting his time.

It happened.I live 200 meters to the scene of the incident.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by judedwriter(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked...only baba God I fit trust. To u heart breakers and deceivers out there- karma will soon pay u a visit in a way u don't xpect!!!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
gud gud, na dis kind story i dey like here...mke hm shoot am again

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by devour129: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why did he do it himself ? Next time send someone no member of the community will recognise . Let it be a lesson to men n women whom play with people's emotions.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
ah ah..is it by force?
Why marry someone who will never appreciate or love you.
I know guys that have dumped girls they spent heavily on,taking care of her family and education abroad.
The heart knows what the heart wants...marriage should never be a 'pay back' or done out of pity.
u will obtain money from a man even monies dat he has nt sent to his family and pretend u like him at last u gilt him both of u will marry each other in ur graves.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by VISTIN(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Don't start hat you're not sur of finishing
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by HomesOfLife(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
DataOnly1:
Love done sour
Beware of this 419! He's a cheap scam.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Orikinla(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
There are several similar tragic cases. But, unfortunately foolish lovers continue to make the same terrible mistakes. LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE. And don't be a fool for love. Jilted lovers often kill. Betrayal kills. Girlfriends should also stop being spongers. It is like paying for an apartment for a girlfriend who later brings another guy to sleep with her in the flat or buying an expensive smart phone for a girlfriend who laters uses it to chat with another guy and cheats on you. Finally, don't give any woman money to cook food for another guy. Sow only where you are confirmed to reap the harvest.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by ideatoprince18(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/man-kills-girlfriend-for-rejecting-marriage-proposal-in-imo/

........ Even though is quite wrong for d man to kill d girl buh I don't rili blame d man ........ Buh if it was a girl that stayed wit a boy n hussled wit him till he got rich n d boy eventually left her, people will castigate n curse d man ...... buh now a young man sponsored ur sch fees from probably secondary to university days and all d birch could do is reject marriage proposals ....... THAT BIlTCH deserves to die joor!!!!!! that's y I go wit #teamspendnomoneytillsheisyourwife

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by Tmaritas76(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
charijee:
You're pardoned, you know I can't hold grudges against you for too long....well I'm fine, missed your presence here smiley
come this platform is not for love session.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by ijustdey: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
52Naira:
It happened.I live 200 meters to the scene of the incident.

thanks for the clarification

the girl nah confirm thief

she knows their won't be any marriage BTW her and the guy...... why take his money
why waste his time
why let him hope their is going to be a future BTW the two.

she caused her death.
although the guy did go to the extreme
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
That land is full of perverts, paedophiles and murderers.

If you know you are not spending out of the goodness of your heart, why spend the phuck though? Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by organico(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
This story reminds me of what my Dad told me during my University days. He said to me, "Son, never you invest in a lady you are not legally married to, because it will surely be a bad investment". grin grin

I will blame the two parties. I believe that, the girl in question knew from the onset that, she won't marry the guy, and she went ahead to defraud the guy. The question is, why would she start something she won't finish? On the other hand, the guy in question went too far. I expected the guy to forgive the girl and then move on. To forgive the girl really requires God's grace and alot of counselling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by iykebobywhite(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
RIP in onyi. Lesson 2 all marriage is nt by force. Becareful while in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by davidigomanel: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
My inlaw train her girl friend in uniport but after the graduation they girl left the guy and married another man. He even attend the girl friend wedding. Hw was he did it for luv. Now his broke!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) / Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo / Newborn Baby Is Discovered In A River In Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.