Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58065 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Oh my God! Yeeee! Mori ogo!;chai! cry cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 3:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Joy1706:

Just your dad's

Just like ur mum taught you to blow ur own father too. Incestuouss cunnt.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Joy1706(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
kingthreat:

Just like ur mum taught you to blow ur own father too. Incestuouss cunnt.
Nah!! We dnt do incest in our fam dear. We're not as perverted as ur famiky
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Joy1706:

Nah!! We dnt do incest in our fam dear. We're not as perverted as ur famiky

Better cum out of the closet. After homosexuality, incesst is next to get Western approval. So you can gladly walk on the street hand in hand with ur dad, the man first and last man of your life. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Joy1706(f): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=kingthreat post=39733017]

Better cum out of the closet. After homosexuality, incesst is next to get Western approval. So you can gladly walk on the street hand in hand with ur dad, the man first and last man of your life. grin cheesy grin grin[/quote
I think I'm done here. Your mumu no get part 2 sha grin
cheesy
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=Joy1706 post=39733324][/quote]

At the end, the dull one chickens out. grin
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Living4christ(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Mr living4christ what part of the village are you typing from? pls i am curious, such backwards and brainwashed believing mentality, damn!

It is scripturally correct for a woman to be subjective to her husband, Sarah is an example of a subjective woman, hence calling abraham lord, 21st century mentality can never throw out God's original design, equality is propelled by the devil, that is why there are divorces here and there and broken homes, because men were design to be the head of the house and the women the help meet, Genesis 2:18,21-23; Ephesians 5:22-24; Titus 2:4-5; 1 Corinthians 11:3,8-9; 1 Timothy 2:12-13; 1 Peter 3:1,4-6. This scriptures are not to the disadvantage of women, because all things are God's, but the order of nature is, man was created to have authority as the head, not that i will now start to boast because i am a man no, but to make sure my wife live comfortably with me and to love her as my self, that is the way God created it to, but the devil who came to kill, steal and destroy, goeth about to destroy all that is called good, whom the Lord shall put under our feet shortly.

Rebellion is being propelled into the family by equalist and so called human right activist, God original plan was making the man the head of the home, the queen of england or whosoever is never above the word of God, neither the culture of men, as we know men is always bound to err. I believe you know about the homosexual case, that USA declared legal, in the name of human right, stating that every man has the right to love who they wish to love, but is it morally correct or a chronic perversion? Man can never make good decision without the fear of God, some of the human right activist and equalist are atheist, who doesn't regard, reverence or acknowledge God, as a christian or God fearing someone they should not be your example neither should you follow their tradition, as they are occupied with evil to do those things which are not convenient. Romans 1:21-22,24-31.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Living4christ(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Joy1706:
Go tell this bull sheet to the queen of England. Shey she is a woman. You need to upgrade your mentality. Cavemen are not the in thing.
In this 21st century, a man who I legally married cannot kick me out for any reason. A house I equally contribute to? Guy you're in the 21st century abeg

It is scripturally correct for a woman to be subjective to her husband, Sarah is an example of a subjective woman, hence calling abraham lord, 21st century mentality can never throw out God's original design, equality is propelled by the devil, that is why there are divorces here and there and broken homes, because men were design to be the head of the house and the women the help meet, Genesis 2:18,21-23; Ephesians 5:22-24; Titus 2:4-5; 1 Corinthians 11:3,8-9; 1 Timothy 2:12-13; 1 Peter 3:1,4-6. This scriptures are not to the disadvantage of women, because all things are God's, but the order of nature is, man was created to have authority as the head, not that i will now start to boast because i am a man no, but to make sure my wife live comfortably with me and to love her as my self, that is the way God created it to, but the devil who came to kill, steal and destroy, goeth about to destroy all that is called good, whom the Lord shall put under our feet shortly.

Rebellion is being propelled into the family by equalist and so called human right activist, God original plan was making the man the head of the home, the queen of england or whosoever is never above the word of God, neither the culture of men, as we know men is always bound to err. I believe you know about the homosexual case, that USA declared legal, in the name of human right, stating that every man has the right to love who they wish to love, but is it morally correct or a chronic perversion? Man can never make good decision without the fear of God, some of the human right activist and equalist are atheist, who doesn't regard, reverence or acknowledge God, as a christian or God fearing someone they should not be your example neither should you follow their tradition, as they are occupied with evil to do those things which are not convenient. Romans 1:21-22,24-31.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by deetomee: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joy1706:

But u won't mind pursuing your own career to the detriment of ur kids. I dnt knw y u people think one needs to give way for the other. Mstchewww. Btw, kiss ur own smelling feet idiat

Ignoramus psycho! It awaits you heavily. Go get a life. Lazy fool covering up with pursuit of purpose. You wanna produce children for who to take care of them for you? The so called career I bet you won't have not to talk of purpose. You are a disgrace to womanhood. Commit suicide and die. The world doesn't need you to be a mother to anyone. A mother protects and guides. I don't see that in you. You are pathetic!!!!!GOSH!!!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Joy1706(f): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
deetomee:

Ignoramus psycho! It awaits you heavily. Go get a life. Lazy fool covering up with pursuit of purpose. You wanna produce children for who to take care of them for you? The so called career I bet you won't have not to talk of purpose. You are a disgrace to womanhood. Commit suicide and die. The world doesn't need you to be a mother to anyone. A mother protects and guides. I don't see that in you. You are pathetic!!!!!GOSH!!!
Does a woman produce a child by herself? You as a man, who are you producing children for to take care of them? A father does not protect and guide? Go and sleep abeg

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by deetomee: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joy1706:

Does a woman produce a child by herself? You as a man, who are you producing children for to take care of them? A father does not protect and guide? Go and sleep abeg

God please save the world. People don't seem to know there place anymore cos of radical ideas (feminism) from the west. I am done with you. But for posterity sakes take my advice, if you finally make up your mind to marry, do it for its purpose and not the way the west sees marriage. Read Proverbs 14:1.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
deetomee:

God please save the world. People don't seem to know there place anymore cos of radical ideas (feminism) from the west. I am done with you. But for posterity sakes take my advice, if you finally make up your mind to marry, do it for its purpose and not the way the west sees marriage. Read Proverbs 14:1.
Oya Mr know your place. What is your place as a parent?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by princejayboss: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Pidggin:

So your wife will not pursue her dreams because she has kids? In this situation, the boss slept with the maid repeatedly, impregnated and abandoned her, but forgot to relieve her of the job which he should have done if he had any sense in his brain. Not every house maid is a monster like this one, especially when you treat them well. The only excuse this lady has is temporary insanity, which may not have occurred if her boss had kept it in his boxers.

You are wrong about one thing.... When you have a househelp, you don't just make your kids lazy, you also train the maid, my mum was a doctor and my dad was always on travels yet she trained us four, to be what we are without a maid irrespective of her hospital calls and traveling dad whom always come after two or three weeks.

I have a friend who lost a son to a very crazy made after 7years of childless marriage.... So I have bad teste of the househelp thing.

My wife was re-assigned to my state and my mum helped out
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2015
See, this is why i won't ever bring a stranger in to help care for my children/help in my home. I'd rather pay a family member who needs the money and that we care for eachother because you can't trust outside people nowadays.

I'd have to torture her slowly for doing this to my child. Let her see how it feels for herself.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by freecocoa(f): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Will you volunteer to put your life on hold for 12 years?
How is staying mostly with your kids , putting your life on hold?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2015
princejayboss:

You are wrong about one thing.... When you have a househelp, you don't just make your kids lazy, you also train the maid, my mum was a doctor and my dad was always on travels yet she trained us four, to be what we are without a maid irrespective of her hospital calls and traveling dad whom always come after two or three weeks.

I have a friend who lost a son to a very crazy made after 7years of childless marriage.... So I have bad teste of the househelp thing.

My wife was re-assigned to my state and my mum helped out

So what if your mum is late(God forbid)? What if she was busy handling her own business? What if you cannot fall back on any relative to help out? You picked one case and you let it shape the way you run your home? I don't think it's the best. My mum was a Nurse, my dad was a business man. We had house helps that never ever abused us while we were growing up. Yet, even my brothers are fantastic cooks now, so wth is everyone talking about?! It's your home, and you can run it how you like, shallom.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Joy1706(f): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
freecocoa:
How is staying mostly with your kids , putting your life on hold?
You didn't read where he said his eldest child would have to be at least 12 yrs before his wife would start working again? What does that mean?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by princejayboss: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Pidggin:

So what if your mum is late(God forbid)? What if she was busy handling her own business? What if you cannot fall back on any relative to help out? You picked one case and you let it shape the way you run your home? I don't think it's the best. My mum was a Nurse, my dad was a business man. We had house helps that never ever abused us while we were growing up. Yet, even my brothers are fantastic cooks now, so wth is everyone talking about?! It's your home, and you can run it how you like, shallom.

You said it all.... It's my family have to run the way I want besides she works because she just want to be busy not that she is in lack and can never lack though its only in Nigeria that people with kids can't work comfortably without house help.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by KnowYourStaffng: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Domestic staff violence is on the rise!! Do not risk bringing a criminal into your home!! www.kys.com.ng to find out more about how to avoid hiring a barbaric house help. Don't risk bringing a criminal into your home. #KYS to get real reviews on new and existing #domestic staff from people like you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFplz427gk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.