Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) (58064 Views)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Ayauche(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
opababa:
Damn! This is an absolute wickedness. Only an heartless person with no conscience can do such evil act. I am of d opinion dat she should be punished by God, law and terrestial power. My advice to parents of nowadays is that.... they should look beyond d use of house helps and d danger they pose to their family . I don't see any use for house help. Just dat some women are too busy with work while some are lazy to take care of d house.

I agree with u here, upon all dat we ve been hearing about househelps, some mothers still continue to be lazy. Infact I lack words to describe what shud be done to this maid ooo.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by haabimbohlar(f): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2015
By their look you shall know them, chai her look is wicked and so is she. I really pity the baby.
No to househelp.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by acegikmoqsuwy: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Very heartless creature... She has to be beheaded, cut into pieces and by fed to the wild animals.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by bolajJP007: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2015
What i expect the father to do immediately is to also cut the hands of the maid so she should be made to go through the same pain the child is going through. Last of karma should be applied immediately.
I dont expect the father to wait for the police. She will only get jail-term of death sentence and she might not be killed at the long-run.
Therefore, she should be made to go through the same pain.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2015
So Gory. I cant even think of the right punishment for this evil right now...... Even the devil will see this and shout 'why na?!'
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by sanmibukunmi: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
The house help won't last a week.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
There is no detail of her location. She ought to be pelted with little pebbles till she gives up undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
It's only God that will prevent me from killing her. But the only problem will be where to bury her useless body.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by missKiffy(f): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
This is terrible
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by abdulhosni619(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2015
She is a Stupid, wicked bastard
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by beright: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Sobs . . For the baby, oh innocent child . . Can they fix that hand back? Oh oh oh poor child
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Dtarmon(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Same story

http://pulse.ng/gist/height-of-wickedness-housemaid-chops-off-mistress-babys-hand-in-anger-id4180376.html

FlirtyKaren:
This is EVIL!! shocked shocked shocked

I can't even imagine what this baby's mother is going through right now.
I can't even imagine the pain, trauma, how loud this little innocent baby must have screamed while this wicked househelp did this evil to her. Good Lord!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/househelp-chops-off-baby-hand.html
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by larrybee2017(f): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
What a world so full of evil and deceit. May Heaven accept your early welcome little girl and may justice of pain and sorrow prevail over the doer of this. When an eye for an eye becomes the judgement of the day in our court the sanity of many will return. J..........E........S........U.......S wept!
When a man who kill is made to go through the same process his victim went through then humanity will be sane. Those blaming the mother or father needs to take a deep look at issue. Though I do not support maid but then why take up a job you're not happy doing? What offense could make you close your eyes and watch a little girl die in so much pain? When will Africans stop being the devil and think straight. may God console her parent and may Heavenly justice prevail over the perpetrators.
If I am giving the opportunity to pass judgement on her,even the Angels will descend in human form.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by uncjay(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2015
OMG! I lost it at first sight....
How on earth would....in fact some people are born and created evil....
Nothing to described them....they are just Evil.
I doubt if that little innocent one would survive that now...
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by moshould(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2015
cryGod why !!!! Sometimes i wonder why God allow bad pple to carry out their evil act on an innocent person, "child"......aaah ! Its too bad cry
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2015
lacidi:
This happened in Malawi in September. See the main story below:

A maid is being investigated after she allegedly chopped off the hands of her married employer's baby because he refused to admit that he is the father of her child, police in Malawi said.

Chiradzulu police said that they are investigating the 19-year-old maid of the wealthy businessman, who cut off the hands of her employer’s newborn baby.

According to claims made by the maid, her employer had sex with her several times and she got pregnant.

When the businessman learned that his maid got pregnant, he made it clear that he will not take responsibility for the child and will not support her.

When the employer refused to acknowledge paternity of the child after the birth, the maid cut off the hands of his baby in protest.

She is being investigated on a charge of assault causing grievous bodily harm after the mother of the baby called police to report the incident.

http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2015/09/20-Maid-cuts-off-babys-hands-employer-got-her-pregnant.html

Abeg nor vex, does it mean dat d baby is for D maid and d business man, or the business man and his wife, am not too clear
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2015
So sad
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Devil's incarnate. See as she resemble vickyrotex,rokiatu and prettythicksme
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2015
she is a beast who deserves to burn in hell. my God,look what she's done to this poor baby. she needs to be tortured and when she looks like she's dying give her adreniline and continue again.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by freshcvvs: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2015
PresVA:
What if her income contributes significantly to the household expenses or that she's even the breadwinner?
Sorry, I think our men should improve in the areas of housekeeping, they should help their wives with domestic chores, gone are the days when only men worked, women's income are very impt these days... Together, they can find a way of tackling chores without any third party....

And what if your if is wrong here?
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Proffdada: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Jesus! What's her reason(s) for doing this?
maybe his hand got stuck in the cookie jar and she panicked
I just hope the baby goes to heaven and not suffer more harrowing experience of the earthly evil beings
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by samopeyemi: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Let her hands and legs be cut off.....simple.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by boolet: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2015
shocked People dey ooo.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by KingMikowski(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Walahi...I'm short of words. Haba!! Innocent child hmm
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Dtarmon(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
It simply means the story is fabricated.

Someone posted this same images as far back as april 2014.

Etizz:

Abeg nor vex, does it mean dat d baby is for D maid and d business man, or the business man and his wife, am not too clear

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
This brought tears to my eye, such evil and an innocent child, that maid deserves the death penalty, psychos like her shld't be allowed to live
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ekemini606: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
First my sincere and heart felt sympathy to that poor child and the family. May God grant you grace to pull through this.

Every time time we see this kind of act it should provoke critical thinking within us. What does this actually tells you? To some, she a witch,,to others, the devil made flesh. To me I see someone completely fed up.

This is not an "action" in my view, its more a "reaction"
Note: REACTlON

What many do know is that from research. Maidservants, are the most abused people in the world. They are in many instance the victims not the aggressor. But no one ever speak in their defence.

If u are privilege to sit with one, they will tell stories you won't even believe.

Some get insulted daily by madam. They are like trashcans in which madam empties her frustration. Some gets sexually abused by their male boss_To wish they have to keep it to themselves. I have even heard of some who are flogged whenever they make mistake.

Some are slaped and kick around by children of this people. A girl told me how she was naked and made handsup for hows for money she did not steal. Grinded pepper was inserted in her private part. Even when they found out she didnt steal the money, that it was actually one if her madams son. Nobody came to apologise to her. Thats the level if worthlessness we talking about here.

Many of them who are fed up, will make a strong statement most times.

Am not making a case for this girl, far from it. Am simply trying to underline motive for her actions. This for me is what gives action meaning. So that when you judge please take all side into consideration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Devil's incarnate. See as she resemble vickyrotex,rokiatu and prettythicksme
grin nonsense!!
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ijustdey: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
evil house help on the prowl
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Holyman3(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
The bottom line is that the maid is evil. She is not normal. No normal person does that.

We have read stories where even biological mothers throw their children into toilets, abandon or kill them in different ways.

My point is that whatever we don't know, we cannot avoid.

Evil is evil no matter who committed it.
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by bbjummy: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Olu'orun o! Help us o
Re: Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin nonsense!!
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.