Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (43827 Views)

Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

This is silly and unnecessary..if you've run out of valid points to engage in arguments, why not quit the thread...its more honorable.

LMAO.

Where you come from, you intellectually engage stark lunatics?

Well, where I come from, we handle stark lunatics the same way nomadic Fulanis handle their cows. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
maybe he doesn't know what lanes are.

I think its 12 lane. I miscaculated. 3 on each of the divide and 4 divides means 12.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=FREEDOM4BIAFRA post=39699869]

Look at this goat? Who needs your nod?
Edo state is not part of Biafra, Go and die!
Tomorrow if chime supports Biafra, you'll say you're waiting for the devil to support.
Get lost![/quote
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Look at this goat? Who needs your nod?
Edo state is not part of Biafra, Go and die!
Tomorrow if chime supports Biafra, you'll say you're waiting for the devil to support.
Get lost!
Isi Okpukpu, I can't join words with you.

Orlu in Imo state is not more Biafranised than Ekpon in Edo state.

More deluded ones had tried and failed... Your brand of Biafra will fail too.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
blizard44:

Isi Okpukpu, I can't join words with you.
More deluded ones had tried and failed... Your brand of Biafra will fail too.
You're pained! Shame!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Mykelpato(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Ioannes:
lol so why are people leaving Enugu to come to the southwest or am I missing something?

For business purposes bro, just the same way Foreigners come to Nigeria and do business and also return to their countries later to enjoy their pay grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by lyntiffany(f): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo, am sure you've heard of Nike road Extension where you have Elimil estate, Nike Lake Resort Hotel and Amazing Grace Estate and so many other notable places around this axis that I can't mention.

There is New G.R.A which extends from Enugu Onitsha express road,All saints G.R.A down to New market. Infact That area harbours the Largest Estates in Enugu.

We have Zoo Estate which is situated around 82Division.

Ifo lay out situated at thinkers corner but extended towards abakpa emene axis. It's a world class area of it's own.

Mary land.

The popular New Achara layout and many more are you satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

I've not seen flyover in Enugu before. I've only seen some entrances from express to Enugu. Where are the flyovers. Port Harcourt has many real flyovers anyway but flyover means nothing when comparing cities.
Now, I know you have never stepped foot in Enugu. Yes flyovers counts when comparing cities because tomorrow you'll be the one complaining of Traffic. big cities around the world values flyovers to ease traffic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
landamass has nothing to do with population, it only affects population density.

Enugu city is bigger than pH city based on landmass. Period.

To solve this argument kindly visit google earth high resolution. The biggest city by landmass in Southeast is Aba and it is not even up to Port Harcourt. In the entire Southern Nigeria Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Benin city are the largest by landmass in that order.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Mykelpato:

For business purposes bro, just the same way Foreigners come to Nigeria and do business and also return to their countries later to enjoy their pay grin
cc.. spacetour
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

I think its 12 lane. I miscaculated. 3 on each of the divide and 4 divides means 12.
no twelve lane road in pH. Stop embarrassing yourself further.

What you call 12lane are branches of flyover at boro camp area.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ZziClass1k(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Na only dat one u see snap, u no snap the bad roads, which state wey no get fine roads even if na only govt house road.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

grin grin grin grin grin

Abagworo will kill someone with lies. HopeAtHand where is the 16 lanes located? I hope you have seen it? cheesy

From Rumuola to Mile 1 park its 8lane by my count.Maybe he could clarify.

PH has 100X the potential of Enugu..Menabadoo what that means is that Enugu will be where it is and PH will make roads in 100places and build 100new houses and create 100new jobs for every 1 created in Enugu.

Next year three confirmed flyovers and overpasses scheduled in PH at garrison on aba road, Rumuokoro and Tank(Rumuokurusi) on the East West road..you can wake up anyday in PH and see a new interchange being constructed..so whatever you're counting, plan to recount.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

To solve this argument kindly visit google earth high resolution. The biggest city by landmass in Southeast is Aba and it is not even up to Port Harcourt. In the entire Southern Nigeria Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Benin city are the largest by landmass in that order.
Google will include, tia local govt, eleme local govt, ikwere local govt, emohua to pH. We all know these places aren't pH.

Should I proof to you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

You're pained! Shame!
Yea.I'm pained. I'm not aware that we still idiats of your ilks in our land. I thought they've all nationalised west-ward.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Now, I know you have never stepped foot in Enugu. Yes flyovers counts when comparing cities because tomorrow you'll be the one complaining of Traffic. big cities around the world values flyovers to ease traffic.

Post pictures of Enugu flyovers to back up your claims.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
Abagworo, am sure you've heard of Nike road Extension where you have Elimil estate, Nike Lake Resort Hotel and Amazing Grace Estate and so many other notable places around this axis that I can't mention.

There is New G.R.A which extends from Enugu Onitsha express road,All saints G.R.A down to New market. Infact That area harbours the Largest Estates in Enugu.

We have Zoo Estate which is situated around 82Division.

Ifo lay out situated at thinkers corner but extended towards abakpa emene axis. It's corner a world class area of it's own.

Mary land.

The popular New Achara layout and many more are you satisfied?

Achara Layout is Awkunanaw and its a slum. Having one estate inside an area filled with slummy 3 to 5 storey buildings does not qualify the area as good. I maintain that Independence Layout, GRA and Trans Ekulu makes Enugu what it is and it has existed from 1940s amidst further expansion.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

oh please, as far as we can see. PH city runs from Choba to Eleme junction, mile one through Aba Road to Eleme junction.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

From Rumuola to Mile 1 park its 8lane by my count.Maybe he could clarify.

PH has 100X the potential of Enugu..Menabadoo what that means is that Enugu will be where it is and PH will make roads in 100places and build 100new houses and create 100new jobs for every 1 created in Enugu.

Next year three confirmed flyovers and overpasses scheduled in PH at garrison on aba road, Rumuokoro and Tank(Rumuokuruse) on the East West road..you,cam wake up anyday of in PH and see a new interchange being constructed..so whatever you're counting, plan to recount.
rumuola to mile1 is not more than 2km. grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

I've not seen flyover in Enugu before. I've only seen some entrances from express to Enugu. Where are the flyovers. Port Harcourt has many real flyovers anyway but flyover means nothing when comparing cities.
have you now seen that you don't know enugu.

There's a fly over at abakpa junction, there's a fly over at airport road, new heaven junction, trans ekulu, and three other flyovers I don't know the names of the locations.

This is that of airport road

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by WIZGUY69(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, no its oshogbo

Onye nzuzu
It's Aba.
Keep consoling yourself, village Boy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Post pictures of Enugu flyovers to back up your claims.
enugu has more flyovers than pH, take it or leave it.
.I will burry you on that

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Mykelpato:

OK, I get that.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

even inside rumuomasi, one of the most developed places in ph, slums and shanties abound. there are little storey buildings there.

Rumuomasi is a clustered village within a city. The major reason most of you people think Port Harcourt is slum is because the city expanded rapidly and engulfed already densely populated Ikwerre villages. In every part of Port Harcourt you find these villages which are no different from the ones elsewhere in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Rumuomasi is a clustered village within a city. The major reason most of you people think Port Harcourt is slum is because the city expanded rapidly and engulfed already densely populated Ikwerre villages. In every part of Port Harcourt you find these villages which are no different from the ones elsewhere in Nigeria.
i don't want to know the basis for your argument, enugu has more social amenities than pH. Anytime

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:

There's a fly over at abakpa junction, there's a fly over at airport road, new heaven junction, trans ekulu, and three other flyovers I don't know the names there locations.

Those things are not flyovers. They are entrances from express into the town. Show me flyover inside Enugu. There is none.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2015
SpaceTour:
Hopeless unlettered b.astard born of wh.ore outcast. cheesy

I know it is very painful but that is the reality, you are an OSU Cast. cheesy

I didn't make it, it was your parents who did LOL

I will haunt you till you commit suicide with this singular knowledge I have of you cheesy

Look at how big boys roll. Show me where you are right now you hopeless fruatrated outcast

[s][/s]

LOL.

The only knowledge you've got is the knowledge of incest. You stay put digging yo momma's cesspit cum pussi with an iron rod. grin grin grin

Nigerian piggery inhabitant, I can't find any exclusive thing in the picture you posted - so you're obviously rolling in poverty with all happiness.

A television that is not worth more than £200 is the only thing yo illiterate arse has achieved since birth? grin grin grin

You see why NATO forces should nuke out anybody that shares the same blood with you? Dumbess reigns supreme in yo family. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by WIZGUY69(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:

There's a fly over at abakpa junction, there's a fly over at airport road, new heaven junction, trans ekulu, and three other flyovers I don't know the names of the locations.

Imagine what some people call flyover?
Some people are living in fool's paradise I swear! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
i don't want to know the basis for your argument, enugu has more social amenities than pH. Anytime

Stop the comparison bro. Enugu is a village when placed side by side with Port Harcourt. In Nigeria only Lagos and Abuja are better than Port Harcourt and its a distant 3rd. The rest just follow.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Those things are not flyovers. They are entrances from express into the town. Show me flyover inside Enugu. There is none.
they are not entrances, they lead to some other places. What's a flyover?

As long as they are over another road, its a flyover, don't give us another definition.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:

landamass has nothing to do with population, it only affects population density.

Enugu city is bigger than pH city based on landmass.
Period.

Haven't we been arguing about population density affecting infrastructures and facilities in PH...enyia idikwa egwu.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by lyntiffany(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Achara Layout is Awkunanaw and its a slum. Having one estate inside an area filled with slummy 3 to 5 storey buildings does not qualify the area as good. I maintain that Independence Layout, GRA and Trans Ekulu makes Enugu what it is and it has existed from 1940s amidst further expansion.
You can sink with the titanic ship with your lies.

Don't need to engage you further cause I have truly come to realise and have drawn the conclusion that your from the 1940s.

Leave your fixed position travel and marvel at the pace of our development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.