Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (43655 Views)

Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Stop the comparison bro. Enugu is a village when placed side by side with Port Harcourt. In Nigeria only Lagos and Abuja are better than Port Harcourt and its a distant 3rd. The rest just follow.
based on economy, enug is behind pH but amenities, pH is behind.

Anybody knows that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Haven't we been arguing about population density affecting infrastructures and facilities in PH...enyia idikwa egwu.
population density should also affect igr and GDP.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

To solve this argument kindly visit google earth high resolution. The biggest city by landmass in Southeast is Aba and it is not even up to Port Harcourt. In the entire Southern Nigeria Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and Benin city are the largest by landmass in that order.

Lagos is larger than Ibadan by landmass? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
iconize:

I never knew abagworo doesn't know anything, he's talking like a village man.

How is lagos bigger than Ibadan by landmass.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
they are not entrances, they lead to some other places. What's a flyover?

As long as they are over another road, its a flyover, don't give us another definition.

Even if you count those funny entrances, Port Harcourt has so many flyovers including a rail over road and road over rail.

iconize:

By a very wide margin.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Those things are not flyovers. They are entrances from express into the town. Show me flyover inside Enugu. There is none.
they are not flyovers, they are underovers. keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Even if you count those funny entrances, Port Harcourt has so many flyovers including a rail over road and road over rail.

By a very wide margin.
Damn my nigga, what brand of weed are you on?
I'd like to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

By a very wide margin.
oga, I think I should school you for this singular statement, lagos is not bigger than Ibadan, lagos state is bigger than Ibadan. Lagos state in the sense that you will include badagry, Epe, ikorodu etc. But lagos as a city is smaller than Ibadan.

You dey fvck up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Stop the comparison bro. Enugu is a village when placed side by side with Port Harcourt. In Nigeria only Lagos and Abuja are better than Port Harcourt and its a distant 3rd. The rest just follow.
Ikwerre man, a first visitor to Port Harcourt and Enugu will think Enugu is the oil rich city. Port Harcourt is a slum until you prove us wrong and quit importing your lies to this thread to justify your claim

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

they are not flyovers, they are underovers. keep fooling yourself.

Tell menabadoo that i didnt see the road markings in that flyover pix he uploaded..sincerely that looked more like "leapover" or "jumpover" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by lyntiffany(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
have you now seen that you don't know enugu.

There's a fly over at abakpa junction, there's a fly over at airport road, new heaven junction, trans ekulu, and three other flyovers I don't know the names of the locations.

This is that of airport road
It's called the Naira round about, leads to airport road,new heaven,Enugu - Abakaliki road and Enugu - porthacourt road.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2015
This guy Abagworo. what sort of people won't I see on nairaland. Bare faced lies or ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This guy Abagworo. what sort of people won't I see on nairaland. Bare faced lies or ignorance?
e no go better for the person wey give dat guy weed this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tell menabadoo that i didnt see the road markings in that flyover pix he uploaded..sincerely that looked more like "leapover" or "jumpover" grin grin
That is a federal road. That flyover is far better than that one by stadium road which collapsed sometime last two years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:
abagworo ignarance is sublime, I use to respect him before he said lagos is bigger than Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by SpaceTour: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin

Hopeless outcast. You are really a tout. grin

Like as I said go and kill your parents you tout. Poverty and being an outcast is your bane. grin

Show us exactly where you are right now you worthless piece of sh1t. Lol

This is where I am , getting ready to leave for my office where I have people working for me while you are here.

Show us where you are.. cheesy

[s]
iconize:

LOL.

The only knowledge you've got is the knowledge of incest. You stay put digging yo momma's cesspit cum pussi with an iron rod.

Nigerian piggery inhabitant, I can't find any exclusive thing in the picture you posted - so you're obviously rolling in poverty with all happiness.

A television that is not worth more than £200 is the only thing yo illiterate arse has achieved since birth? ;

You see why NATO forces should nuke out anybody that shares the same blood with you? Dumbess reigns supreme in yo family. grin grin grin
[/s]

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
oga, I think I should school you for this singular statement, lagos is not bigger than Ibadan, lagos state is bigger than Ibadan. Lagos state in the sense that you will include badagry, Epe, ikorodu etc. But lagos as a city is smaller than Ibadan.

You dey fvck up

What we mean is the built up area as shown on google earth. No city in West Africa comes close to Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:

You dey fvck up

Now you need to be flogged.

If you want to compare capitals, compare Ikeja to Ibadan..What you have now as lagos is Lagos in its entirety..Ibadan itself is about 8LGAs combined, if its growth is as astronomical like Lagos, it would have exceeded those 8..When cities grow into mega cities you start taking exception as if someone stopped Enugu from growing into a mega city.

Sit there in Enugu and watch PH grow to the boundary with Imo and complain, i will only laugh at you.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

It is insane to think of comparing Enugu with Port Harcourt. There is no basis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

What we mean is the built up area as shown on google earth. No city in West Africa comes close to Lagos.
Ibadan is the largest city in west Africa. Bros drop your pride.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Now you need to be flogged.

If you want to compare capitals, compare Ikeja to Ibadan..What you have now as lagos is Lagos in its entirety..Ibadan itself is about 8LGAs combined, if its growth is as astronomical like Lagos, it would have exceeded those 8..When cities grow into mega cities you start taking exception as if someone stopped Enugu from growing into a mega city.

Sit there in Enugu and watch PH grow to the boundary with Imo and complain, i will only laugh at you.
Ibadan has 11eleven local govt that comprises it. Ignoramus.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:

You dey fvck up
Ibadan alone is almost the size of entire Lagos state by landmass
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

That is a federal road. That flyover is far better than that one by stadium road which collapsed sometime last two years grin grin

Sorry, but you wish it were better...PH dusts Enugu in everything, i know it pains you to admit it but in life you have to learn to live with situations that are beyond you..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I never knew abagworo doesn't know anything, he's talking like a village man.

How is lagos bigger than Ibadan by landmass.

LOL.

These folks are drunken clowns.

Lagos bigger than Ibadan. grin grin grin grin

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO4LKS2EVBZXM1eWWNpHfXj8Cz9svzO64StbXOM02wAjdt1fUg[/img]
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

It is insane to think of comparing Enugu with Port Harcourt. There is no basis.
Enugu is far better while Ph is the goose that lays the eggs. fact, not your emotions. This is not even debatable
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ogwomba(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=HopeAtHand post=39698358]

I am tired of having this same arguments allover.

We have thrased this issue before now..Enugu will literally break with the pressure from the population of Port Harcourt.

Live in PH during thr festive period when most people have travelled home for xmas and you'll definitely appreciate the infrastructures and liveabilty of PH.

We are trying to maintain "sanity" in PH given the fact that every January we have to deal with a new wave of bushmen from Igboland who flock down to PH with their Uncles, cousins, Aunts and relations to seek a livelihood in the oil city.

Those village people though not limited to only Igboland will now contribute to an already bad situation and pile extra pressure on us both in terms of sanitation, security, social welfare, strain on social amenities etc..They contribute little to the advancement of the city, but we have not much option but to manage them as they're our countrymen.

Menabadoo should count the number of Enugu indigenes contributing to PHs problems..we desrve him commendation for accommodating his brothers that ran away from ecomonic stagnation in Enugu and not wayward and flawed cimparison.

I laugh at your ignorant, is not your guest that is compounding you peoples problem. IT IS YOU THE HOST, look at how Amoku is now all the whole IOC wants to sell their facilities at Amoku.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Enugu is far better while Ph is the goose that lays the eggs. fact, not your emotions. This is not even debatable

I guess its more of personal perception. Can I have a list of the entrances (your so-called flyovers) in Enugu. I think theres like 4 of them.

Flyovers in Port Harcourt.

Aba Road alone has 6 flyovers

1 Eleme junction
2 Airforce junction
3 Rumuola junction
4 Oronworukwo
5 CFC
6 Mile 1

East West Road has at Eliozu junction and Obiri Ikwerre junction.

Elekahia Road has at Nkpogu.

I have counted 9 so far.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Olayinka8793(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Ioannes:

if you like mix am, if you like remix am. that is my opinion backed with facts.

you want proof? go to idumota and so on. yo will see them there.
I can confirm that Idumota aspect as I frequent that place with my sister often,first time I went and upon exiting third mainland bridge I first thought I was in an Igbo market like onitcha,they were as many as ants attracted to sugar.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Abagworo:

I guess its more of personal perception. Can I have a list of the entrances (your so-called flyovers) in Enugu. I think theres like 4 of them.

Flyovers in Port Harcourt.

Aba Road alone has 6 flyovers

1 Eleme junction
2 Airforce junction
3 Rumuola junction
4 Oronworukwo
5 CFC
6 Mile 1

East West Road has at Eliozu junction and Obiri Ikwerre junction.

Elekahia Road has at Nkpogu.

I have counted 9 so far.
bros, you tired, go and sleep. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by HopeAtHand: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Broke town where they ration water..Enugu is not even better than Aba
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Sorry, but you wish it were better...PH dusts Enugu in everything, i know it pains you to admit it but in life you have to learn to live with situations that are beyond you..
Ikwerre man how will you know when you have not travelled outside PH. We can only help you with pictures. Go to Enugu thread and cure your ignorance. I don't wish it were better. I know 100% Enugu is better, if you disagree let's compare with pictures.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
menabadoo:
bros, you tired, go and sleep. cheesy
Just surrender or list the ones in Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.