Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (547 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by frankwells(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Think about one of the questions below for a moment.

If you are married, in what way is the girl you dated different from the woman you married? If you are single or dating, in what way do you want the woman you marry to be different from the girl you are dating? What thoughts come to your mind? I bet you have a few thoughts, I also do.

After being married for over 3 years to my awesome wife, l can testify that the girl l dated is different from the woman l proudly call my wife. She has definitely improved in ways I never imagined, and for the better.
If you go through dating and your marriage journey, you will inevitable look back to realize the girl you dated is different from the woman are married to. To clarify, l do not mean she would become a brand new person. What l mean is that her priorities and perspective about life and marriage will improve in many ways. Hopefully, for the better.

Either way, the woman you marry will not be the same as the girl you dated.

1. The girl you date does not want to meet your family
Continue:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/11/differences-between-girl-you-date-and.html
Re: Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry by DuchessLily(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2015
OK .... I see a counter thread coming

(1) (Reply)

Any Fed Poly Nekede Females On This Section / Exclusive Wedding Website / The Sexiest Referee Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.