Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (26778 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints In Eternity's Sands Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Vivalavida99(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
GEJ MY HERO!

Man of peace and a true democrat

Meanwhile,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Justicealh3(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Footprint?

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Well said!! Let the masturbators continue to masturbate themselves away while 4 years waste away!! Six months with no economic direction!! Six months of incessant boko haram attacks!! GEJ we will never forget you!! We surely miss u

6 months is 12.5% of a four year tenure, this they've not realised.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by FKseun(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
I never expected anything different from Ben Murray-Bruce! Alameyesigha people!

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
..yeah, Jonathan left a gigantic giant footstep of corruption ever witnessed in Nigeria. That must be a lifetime achievement.. Kudos undecided

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by 2kris(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
banki:

Wow! Please how much is a brand new car? Which teacher or civil servant that is not stealing can afford the cheapest brand new Kia Honda hyundai toyota?

Bank loans were 18 -25 percent
Abeg...stop lying

Which house?
is this how u want to live ur life with hate

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by philips70(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
These Jonathan arse-lickers will not cease to amaze me. The job Jonathan went to do in Tanzania is the same job OBJ and Abdulsalami have been doing all round Africa countlessly and effortlessly without noise. Even up to peacekeeping in warring nations. Doesn't even make them saints or worse than who they are.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce has only been tweeting on Twitter with zero contribution to debates and issues on the floor of the senate. All he does is follow other senators of his party on Saraki errands and boycotts without saying or airing his own views. The same he is criticizing Buhari is the same way the people who voted him will criticize him if he continues this way. Till then let him continue his Abobaku task for Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by dwesternmall: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Weather you love or hate GEJ you should remember this.....
Stealing is not corruption -GEJ
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by happney65: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
wendixx:
cool Every one has both good and bad parts of life. Former President Jonathan is not an exception. He was not perfect, but he is not the monster this present administration is painting him to be.
I only wish he was more firm and decisive during his tenure.

But he wasnt..He made himself used for Propaganda..I noticed that good people are always taken granted of,But after so time,the truth is revealed..
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Goke7: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
philips70:
These Jonathan arse-lickers will not cease to amaze me. The job Jonathan went to do in Tanzania is the same job OBJ and Abdulsalami have been doing all round Africa countlessly and effortlessly without noise. Even up to peacekeeping in warring nations. Doesn't even make them saints or worse than who they are.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce has only been tweeting on Twitter with zero contribution to debates and issues on the floor of the senate. All he does is follow other senators of his party on Saraki errands and boycotts without saying or airing his own views. The same he is criticizing Buhari is the same way the people who voted him will criticize him if he continues this way. Till then let him continue his Abobaku task for Jonathan.

I tire my brother, OBJ and abdussalam have been monitoring elections all over africa with no noise, ordinary Tanzania wey Jona go, we no fit hear word again. Its even the same Obj and Abdussallam that used their experience to advise GEJ to behave himself and not go the way of Gbagbo of Ivory coast, Now Jona supporters cannot allow us rest because of a man who conceded an election he lost which was so glaring to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by sochima1989(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2015
I appreciate nairaland for giving these retired TANoids and PDP pops a reason to use the site...... Nigeria is ours either with past Jona or present GMB......... jona doesnt need campaign again na.....and for the twitter senator......hmmmmm "am just trying to make common sense" in OBJ's voice na almost big mumu.....for almost 6months you are still busy following failed politicians to workout, remain quit as if u got nothing in your head to say till your blog PA post another common sense tweet. for 6 months busy looking for an image for jonathan while the man has gone far with his life.......maybe Amechi should take a swap of your post.........okuko agric ocha will be in your...................

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by DuchessLily(f): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Yes oo.. Tell them Bruce
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ihatesycophant(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Industrial capacity utilization was 30 - 65% during Obasanjo administration.

Industries expanded their production facilities during Jonathan's administration.

Manufacturers are closing their plants and laying off staff currently.[/size]
By the figure they dish out to you. Do they told you that the Nigeria economy is the biggest and the most robust in Africa? You guys will just make me laugh and laugh. Industries increased their production facilities during his reign but no corresponding effect in the market. The amount will buy Indomie, rice, yam, beans in year 2009, the most patronise staple food is the same price we're still buying them till date but some people will still be shutting increase in Agricultural production. That's the same thing they want PMB to be doing dishing out lies to people just to colour his administration. Why must we continue to live in lie and false living?
The only thing GEJ did and he was successful in are:
1. he allowed freedom of speech
2. He entrenched corruption and impunity
3. He allowed more female participation in governance
4. He empowered individuals working for him in wealth and neglect future legacy as done by Fayose today in Ekiti
5. He changed the orientation of the nation that stealing is not corruption and many more that time will not permit me to state.

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by banki(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
is this how u want to live ur life with hate

Please what hate?
I don't hate anyone I just asked a question please tell me which brand new car in nigeria is less than 1.8m naira?

So how do civil servants afford to buy them?

The average house anywhere in nigeria is 10m so whicj houses or mortgage facilities were provided!
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
lol

porka:
[size=13pt]School teachers started buying 'Tokunbo' cars during Obasanjo's administration.

School teachers and civil servants built THEIR OWN BRAND NEW HOUSES during Jonathan's administration.[/size]
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by donodion(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Giant footstep for corruption

You took da word right outa ma mouth.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ihatesycophant(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Industrial capacity utilization was 30 - 65% during Obasanjo administration.

Industries expanded their production facilities during Jonathan's administration.

Manufacturers are closing their plants and laying off staff currently.[/size]
By the figure they dished out to you. Do they tell you that the Nigeria economy was the biggest and the most robust in Africa? You guys will just making me laugh and laugh. Industries increased their production facilities during his reign but no corresponding effect in the market. The amount and price will buy Indomie, rice, yam, beans in year 2009, the most patronise staple food is the same price we're still buying them till date but some people will still be shutting increase in Agricultural production. That's the same thing they want PMB to be doing dishing out lies to people just to colour his administration in good light why to the contrary things are upside down. Why must we continue to live in lie and falsehood living?
4. He empowered individuals working for him in wealth and neglect future legacy as done by Fayose today in Ekiti
5. He changed the orientation of the nation that stealing is not corruption and many more that time will not permit me to state.

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by henrysam(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]School teachers started buying 'Tokunbo' cars during Obasanjo's administration.

School teachers and civil servants built THEIR OWN BRAND NEW HOUSES during Jonathan's administration.[/size]
What is our hope in this regime of Buhari.
This is seriously calling for answer

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Horlufemi(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Virus dey your phone abi na system?

You are everywhere.

Jeez grin
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ihatebuhari(f): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Giant footstep for corruption
death to u animal

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Horlufemi(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
ihatesycophant:

By the figure they dished out to you. Do they tell you that the Nigeria economy was the biggest and the most robust in Africa? You guys will just making me laugh and laugh. Industries increased their production facilities during his reign but no corresponding effect in the market. The amount and price will buy Indomie, rice, yam, beans in year 2009, the most patronise staple food is the same price we're still buying them till date but some people will still be shutting increase in Agricultural production. That's the same thing they want PMB to be doing dishing out lies to people just to colour his administration in good light why to the contrary things are upside down. Why must we continue to live in lie and falsehood living?

The economy improved - for some people.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Tycoflu(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
If GEJ represents just 20% of how you guys are painting him, you guys won't struggle to shove it down our throat. GEJ met everything working well and ended up sinking them. If you doubt me, ask our economy and PDP for details

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Moffyman(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2015
I concur.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
grin... my point exactly!

It's hard for anybody else to match Jonathan's ineptitude.

Nobody in their right senses will say that stealing is not corruption.

No sane person will say "how much money did Nwobodo steal? "Money not up to the price of Peugeot car"

I mean, no right thinking person will oversee Nigeria's most successful years revenue wise and still amass the amounts of debts GEJ has, even to the point of struggling to pay Salaries.

No leader can ever polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like he has.

Nigerians are saner, nobody is crazy enough to usurp GEJ in these glorious positions.

To better these "achievements", one has to resurrect Mohamed Suharto a Nigerian!

Stop sounding like an illiterate.

In the constitution of Nigeria, stealing is different from corruption.
That is why you have EFCC fro stealing and ICPC for corruption.

While EFCC handles cases like looting, ICOC handles cases like bribery and certification forgery.

Jonathan spoke within that context, but you are at liberty to distort the information.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
chukingchuks:
no he didn't, it's obasanjo and Abacha that left great legacy
Chuking abi wetin be your name, when Obasanjo was president, i don't know how old you were at the time but the amount of daily swears and curses before use to throw at him, the Nigerian jaga jaga era, the way we forget things in Nigeria is serious now Obasanjo is a saint, smh big time for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by JAZES(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
grin... my point exactly!

It's hard for anybody else to match Jonathan's ineptitude.

Nobody in their right senses will say that stealing is not corruption.

No sane person will say "how much money did Nwobodo steal? "Money not up to the price of Peugeot car"

I mean, no right thinking person will oversee Nigeria's most successful years revenue wise and still amass the amounts of debts GEJ has, even to the point of struggling to pay Salaries.

No leader can ever polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like he has.

Nigerians are saner, nobody is crazy enough to usurp GEJ in these glorious positions.

To better these "achievements", one has to resurrect Mohamed Suharto a Nigerian!

u nailed it jare.....lol. no mind dem jare
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Such a gentle president.... Even for being free and fair goes a long way in justifying his tenure+his funny wife(on behalf on #5m she donates her family)
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by wendixx(f): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
happney65:

But he wasnt..He made himself used for Propaganda..I noticed that good people are always taken granted of,But after so time,the truth is revealed..

Yeah, you have a point, but being good doesn't mean a person should open himself to all sorts, even The Bible admonishes that we should be wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves. That serpent part was lacking in his administration or was used wrongly. All in all, I think he wanted to please everybody.

And that was his undoing. A GOOD LEADER CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE. He must step on toes.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ahamonyeka(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Well spoken even the whole wild world knows and you don't even need any herbalist to tell you.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Chrisx1x(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
JONA chai ur wife didnt lie when she said ur days were numbered,chai!na joke o.just in case
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
He is corruption extra ordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / Tunji Bello: Lagos To Experience 240 Days Of Rain In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.