Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (26758 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints In Eternity's Sands Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by luqmanayomide: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
We will hate him and continue hate u as well cos u are enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ExInferis(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Same way we're not sparing the English Murder of MALLAM ILLITERATE!!

It's open season brah.

Just don't make the mistake of substituting accent with blunder.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by porka: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
He is corruption extra ordinary

[size=13pt]These are the figures according to Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index (CPI), a measure of 'how corrupt a country's public sector is perceived to be'.

CPI - Nigeria

1999 - 98 out of 99 countries (Cameroon was the last)

2003 - 132 out of 133 countries (Bangladesh was behind us)

2007 - 147 out of 180 countries

2011 - 143 out of 183 countries

2014 - 136 out of 175 countries

Source - www.transparency.org

Recall that Nigeria's dismal rank on this index was a regular topic for public analysts until nothing is heard from them, they don't reference the Index again, it is now based on some very wild allegations from 'sources'.

It seems now that the 'corruption extra ordinary' claim has no basis in any scientific measure/Index, but a mental conjecture with deep-tap-root in frustration and personal failures of the proponents.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Zzyco: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Corruption wise right?................having Jesus as a christian is d greatest achievement of mankind wch I doubt ur HERO achieved more dan d person u re referring 2
Salvation is a personal decision, am sure you don't know if he has made peace with God, so please sir Shut Up.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by SammyO4real: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]National minimum wage was N5,500 during Obasanjo's administration.

National minimum wage rose to N18,000 during Jonathan's administration.[/size]
this is not an achievement so long inflation is still the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Forwetinnah: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

It's open season brah.

Just don't make the mistake of substituting accent with blunder.

gringringringringringrin

ACCENT??!!!!
My goodness!! What excuse won't you give? ?
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by greatiyk4u(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Zzyco:

Salvation is a personal decision, am sure you don't know if he has made peace with God, so please sir Shut Up.

Do u av compression problem?.....I said "I doubt" meaning am not sure jst as u re
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Adminisher: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Back facing footprints.

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ninovandross(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Have never been a fan of politics, but I do care abt where my country is headed d fact that some people can sit down and say jonah did good is beyond me, walai I don't get it I hvnt seen any civil servant that bought a house or a car due to jonah's influcence in anyway wat so ever. If buhari Bleep up after 4yrs na too eject am same way we did jonah #peace

1 Like

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ExInferis(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin

ACCENT??!!!!
My goodness!! What excuse won't you give? ?

Im not giving any excuses. Im.just highlighting your favorite hook point to sound off on PMBs "blunders"

I remember when you people used a worse excuse of English not being Mama Piss' mother tongue when she was shooting arrows all over the place.

I'd appreciate it if you can highlight one or two of such blunders of PMB.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Horlufemi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
I neither love nor hate him but I'm so happy he's gone.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by intrepid: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
You didn't reelect him because you were misled and deceived by the lies and propaganda of the change chanting and broom carrying dirty folks who can't sweep their house.Blame yourself for been gullible.

It is very obvious, what he did such that even PMB acknowledged it. The problems of GEJ was that he wasn't politician enough with use of rhetorics and wasn't firm enough with the corrupt folks around him.

As per achievement, PMB won't rival him in 8 years. Check this post later.
Goke7:
If Jonathan was that good, he would have been re-elected, Abdussalam Abubakar is another great Nigerian we forget too in a hurry, as a military head of state, he successfully handed over to a civilian administration with no bloodshed. He is even the chairman of the so called peace committee that prevailed on Jonathan to behave properly that Murray bruce is hyping all over the place now.

Truth be told, Jonathan is responsible for where PDP find themselves today and Murray bruce should more concerned about reviving a dying PDP than singing the praise of a man who drown his party with almost no remedy.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
wendixx:
cool Every one has both good and bad parts of life. Former President Jonathan is not an exception. He was not perfect, but he is not the monster this present administration is painting him to be.
I only wish he was more firm and decisive during his tenure.

Gej did an excellent job.

Only the Nigerians that believed in all the lies APC heaped upon him with Yoruba newspapers think otherwise.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Abbey2sam(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshness2020:
Sure ..hate it or love it.
He remains [size=38pt]an[/size]hero for life...

[size=38pt]a hero would have just been ok[/size]
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by 2kris(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
banki:

Please what hate?
I don't hate anyone I just asked a question please tell me which brand new car in nigeria is less than 1.8m naira?

So how do civil servants afford to buy them?

The average house anywhere in nigeria is 10m so whicj houses or mortgage facilities were provided!
the year year bat gave us before criticism pmb govt is too big to be carrying hunger and debt on ur head,since pmb came on board local producers have suffered intimidation.nothing is working except electricity and pmb witch hunting pdp member who refused to decamp.bro face it buhari is a shame in his six months of reign
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
HoLEEsinner:
If only Ben Murray Bruce would say amen to this prayers, may God almighty allowed Silver Bird and all his business be managed and ruled the way Gej administration ruled and managed this country. Amen, even Obj was called on such missions numerous times

May ur life be managed by God in the exact same way OBJ managed nigeria. Can I hear a very BIG amen
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by just4fun(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Goke7:
If Jonathan was that good, he would have been re-elected, Abdussalam Abubakar is another great Nigerian we forget too in a hurry, as a military head of state, he successfully handed over to a civilian administration with no bloodshed. He is even the chairman of the so called peace committee[color=#990000][/color] that prevailed on Jonathan to behave properly that Murray bruce is hyping all over the place now.

Truth be told, Jonathan is responsible for where PDP find themselves today and Murray bruce should more concerned about reviving a dying PDP than singing the praise of a man who drown his party with almost no remedy.

My friend !!!!!!! u 4got so soon dat ur so called PMB was also in a position to act d way GEJ did during 2011 but he woefully FVCKED UP! !!! Gej did d right tin so he shud be appreciated 4dat act else, it wud av bin a diff story for us.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
I thought this murray bruce was a serious person when he started making all those tweets some time ago. turns out he is the most un-serious, no direction having, follow follow person ever created

"""turns out he is the most un-serious, no direction having, follow follow person ever created"""

All this because he hailed GEJ as d best
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by gbishman: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man, i thought u were much more mature than this. Rather than place sentiment & tribalism above common sense and reason u would rather exonerate your towns man rather than rebuke him when he has done something terrible.
Well i am not surprised that is the way you guys behave, the apple never falls far from the tree
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by freshness2020: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abbey2sam:

[size=38pt]a hero would have just been ok[/size]
thanks
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by EPOMA(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
grin... my point exactly!

It's hard for anybody else to match Jonathan's ineptitude.

Nobody in their right senses will say that stealing is not corruption.

No sane person will say "how much money did Nwobodo steal? "Money not up to the price of Peugeot car"

I mean, no right thinking person will oversee Nigeria's most successful years revenue wise and still amass the amounts of debts GEJ has, even to the point of struggling to pay Salaries.

No leader can ever polarize Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines like he has.

Nigerians are saner, nobody is crazy enough to usurp GEJ in these glorious positions.

To better these "achievements", one has to resurrect Mohamed Suharto a Nigerian!

WELL SAID BRO
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by boluwatife66(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
HoLEEsinner:
If only Ben Murray Bruce would say amen to this prayers, may God almighty allowed Silver Bird and all his business be managed and ruled the way Gej administration ruled and managed this country. Amen, even Obj was called on such missions numerous times
And may the lord mortgage your life the way Lagos, osun, Edo and Rivers were morthgaged
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ndcide(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
There is no basis to compare GEJ with Buhari. GEJ is far better than buhari. Look at the mess buhari is putting the country through.

It's just that some persons can't see themselves criticising buhari, very few of his sycophants are pleased with him.

If buhari is making headway GEJ wouldn't be in the news. Tell me what is working at the moment. Is it the economy, electricity, employment, infrastructure? Nothing.

If not that some people hate GEJ for nothing would you empirically say buhari knows what his doing.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

Im not giving any excuses. Im.just highlighting your favorite hook point to sound off on PMBs "blunders"

I remember when you people used a worse excuse of English not being Mama Piss' mother tongue when she was shooting arrows all over the place.

I'd appreciate it if you can highlight one or two of such blunders of PMB.

Hey!! Atiku, Kwakwanso, YarAdua, Kingibe etc all have Hausa accents but trust me..i can understand their English. Booooohari falls in the same category as Shettima. Stark raving Illiterates
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Boriqua(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Firefire:
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. GCFR, BNER, GCON

4th President of Nigeria. In office: 5 May 2010 – 29 May 2015

We pray that Almighty Allah grant Buhary enough courage and strength to perform beyond Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Cc: lalasticlala good morning. tongue

lets still pray for PMB to lead us a right, let us try to be good followers too.
Meanwhile, you can now view cable tv channels free of charge, yes stop paying now, view channels like - CNN,ALJEZEERA, SKY NEWS,AIT,CHANNELS,SILVER BIRD,JIM JAM, NICKELODION, CARTOON NETWORK, SUPER SPORTS 123579,SONY,MTV ,TRACE TV, HIP TV, SOUND CITY...and 93 more entertaining channels- call 08106167414,abuja residents only.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by focus7: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yea giant print of corruption. Murray Bruce before you begin to act like a senseless kid the world has been sending delegates to monitor elections in nations before Jonathan and after him the world will not lack people to send.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ExInferis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hey!! Atiku, Kwakwanso, YarAdua, Kingibe etc all have Hausa accents but trust me..i can understand their English. Booooohari falls in the same category as Shettima. Stark raving Illiterates

Having an accent is not illiteracy.

You're yet to show me instances where he made grammatical blunders. Or where his wife made same gaffes as PEJ.

Perhaps you're the illiterate for not being able to understand when plenty of others do.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by lekankolade(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
We didn't say Gej is bad...but he wasn't Good either...me I think what determine a strong man is his ability to make a strong and firm decision regardless of the pressures surrounding him...gej was far from dis he bends and melt like candle anytime those evil pple confront him...he was just clueless
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ahsat: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wat are d giant footstep he left?
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by wendixx(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Gej did an excellent job.

Only the Nigerians that believed in all the lies APC heaped upon him with Yoruba newspapers think otherwise.

Good job, Yes!! Excellent, No. Mind you Excellent is A1 in any examination.

We could grace him Very Good even, but not excellent. I believe He could have done so much better than he did if only he was more decisive as I stated above.

Also you are right about the media propaganda, but it still boils down to that decisiveness because he was the C-in-C. The government could have floated equally vibrant media houses to sing his praises.

Anyway, I'm still a GEJ lover kiss
Cheers.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Forwetinnah: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

Having an accent is not illiteracy.

You're yet to show me instances where he made grammatical blunders. Or where his wife made same gaffes as PEJ.

Perhaps you're the illiterate for not being able to understand when plenty of others do.

Oh..i dont have time to listen to the gibberish the illiterate mallam spits any time he opens his mouth...that accent excuse doesnt hold water with me and a 100 million others, like I said he's not the first Hausa man with an accent. If people like you can be so dumb to admit he speaks Engrish* , I'm afraid I wasn't taught the same Language in school..but since you asked for it, I'll get them plastered all over your face. Written speeches are nothing, atleast he can read (phew! thank goodness for that) but his interviews are NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT!
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by KesaaKingsKen(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is higlhy unfortunate to see how ungrateful some Nigerians could be. GEJ, a man tht kept the interest of the people of this country paramount in his mind. A man who said "NO" to tribalism. A man who ws never vindictive, a man who said "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" and also kept to his word. If you have never seen a good man, a true leader in your life, rejoice because GEJ is one.

I shall tell me children and generations unborn about GEJm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Adinoyi Onukaba Ojo, Obasanjo's Biographer / Abba Kyari And Oyo-Ita Laugh After Reconciling At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.