Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (26818 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints In Eternity's Sands Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Senator twitter finger don strike again.. grin

You mates dey senate, but you park on top twitter spewing rubbish and praising the most corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth.. grin

His constituency must be on twitter...

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ovamboland(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
ndcide:
There is no basis to compare GEJ with Buhari. GEJ is far better than buhari. Look at the mess buhari is putting the country through.

It's just that some persons can't see themselves criticising buhari, very few of his sycophants are pleased with him.

If buhari is making headway GEJ wouldn't be in the news. Tell me what is working at the moment. Is it the economy, electricity, employment, infrastructure? Nothing.

If not that some people hate GEJ for nothing would you empirically say buhari knows what his doing.

It's a pity many Nigerians have very short memory, was it not an indication of what to expect when Jonathan had to get a loan to pay salaries before he handed over? Did we not witness banks and business shutting down operations for the first time in peace time under Jonathan? Were there no job losses experienced by bank and manufacturing firms early this year just a few months after the oil price collapse? Shows how superb Jonathan managed the revenue earned by his government.

If the oil price collapse happened 6-12 months earlier, i doubt Jonathan will have the courage to seek re-election, and if he did he won't get 50% of votes from south-south his support base.

The truth is whatever economic growth reported under Jonathan was fueled by mainly by all time high oil price. That's why everything was blown away a few months even before he handed over.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Egabs(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
What more can I say, he is an hero n hero he will be forever.I wonder whether corruption started 5yrs ago or 16yrs ogo in this country that this dollard frm douara n is co Apc members re mking naija to believe. They came into power wth lies propangada n deciet nw nemesis is catching up wth them they puting the blame on sm else.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aikman2k(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
banki:

Wow! Please how much is a brand new car? Which teacher or civil servant that is not stealing can afford the cheapest brand new Kia Honda hyundai toyota?

Bank loans were 18 -25 percent
Abeg...stop lying

Which house?
this poster is a Yoruba!!!
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aikman2k(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
aresa:
Senator twitter finger don strike again.. grin

You mates dey senate, but you park on top twitter spewing rubbish and praising the most corrupt and incompetent president on the surface of the earth.. grin

His constituency must be on twitter...
this poster is another Yoruba
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria: The Curious Case of Ben Murray-Bruce

[b]That mindset and level of commitment to sociopolitical sensibilities did not however impede the Nigerian government under the first coming of the PDP from appointing Ben Murray-Bruce as Director General of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), that same mindset and commitment to sociopolitical sensibilities did not stop Ben Murray-Bruce from accepting the nomination. I have noticed that whilst the new senator-elect speaks glowing of himself and his achievements in his private business empire, there seems to be a deafening silence over his achievement at the NTA from him and his hagiographers.

In the last coming of the PDP, President Goodluck Jonathan was however better informed for he saw it fit to appoint Ben Murray-Bruce as chairman, board of directors of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), now, as this is a sort of promotion from DG; I am assuming President Goodluck Jonathan was impressed with his performance as DG of NTA and so was Bayelsa State governor, Seriake Dickson who decided to appoint him Special Adviser on Investment and Tourism.

In the last sixteen years, Ben Murray-Bruce has always been a friend of ruling politicians and a staunch member of the PDP; he has never wasted any of his precious time in opposition nor been part of any protest. He even unsuccessfully tried to be a governor under PDP in Bayelsa State.

Now that he has become a Senator-elect, guess where? Yes, on the platform of the PDP, it is a very curious case to see that he is planning to go to the senate on everything alien to the PDP. Over the weekend, I read him on twitter and on some online publications say "we must sell presidential fleet, we must cut the salaries of public servants". I hate to state the obvious but really someone must tell our new Senator-elect that these abnormalities came about under the rule of a party he was friendly with and under a government he had access to. We need to remind Ben Murray-Bruce that maybe we could have saved a bundle if he had spoken to his friends in power. He needs to be told that what he is asking for is change whilst he worked for continuity against change in the last elections. Is Ben Murray-Bruce a traitor or a convert?[/b]

The case of Ben Murray-Bruce gets even more curious when the senator-elect goes on to advice the President-elect on the art of war, politics and governance and he tells him to discard ideas and ideologies. No Senator-elect, politics and governance are based on principles, ideas and an outlook of the world. Your PDP got itself and Nigeria in this mess we are in today because it discarded ideas, principles and ideologies. If the Senator-elect has seen the light and he is now a convert to change against the continuity of PDP, let him first tell us when this happened, indicate his road to Damascus and spend some time in rehab to detox himself of his years of silence in the face of bad governance and waste.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201505131486.html
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
aikman2k:
this poster is another Yoruba

Ode, thank God I'm Yoruba and not a village bigot and beast of no Nation with zero sense of identity and self worth.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aikman2k(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
I thought this murray bruce was a serious person when he started making all those tweets some time ago. turns out he is the most un-serious, no direction having, follow follow person ever created
Another Yoruba poster... haha haha
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aikman2k(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
aresa:

Ode, thank God I'm Yoruba and not a village bigot and beast of no Nation with zero sense of identity and self worth.

Are you sure you are thanking God you're a Yoruba? Or you are regretting your choice has been a source of humiliation since he started his misrule... hehehehe
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aikman2k(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
aresa:
Nigeria: The Curious Case of Ben Murray-Bruce

http://allafrica.com/stories/201505131486.html
E go pain you tire.. come on go find work do... even Buhari no go help you.....
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
aikman2k:
Are you sure you are thanking God you're a Yoruba? [s]Or you are regretting your choice has been a source of humiliation since he started his misrule... hehehehe
[/s]

Dumb ass biafra villager. So reading and comprehension is one your many portion in life problems? Worthless clown. grin
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
aikman2k:
E go pain you tire.. come on go find work do... even Buhari no go help you.....
[/s]

Who be dis villager barking like bingo inside my hear..?
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ndcide(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ovamboland:

It's a pity many Nigerians have very short memory, was it not an indication of what to expect when Jonathan had to get a loan to pay salaries before he handed over? Did we not witness banks and business shutting down operations for the first time in peace time under Jonathan? Were there no job losses experienced by bank and manufacturing firms early this year just a few months after the oil price collapse? Shows how superb Jonathan managed the revenue earned by his government.

If the oil price collapse happened 6-12 months earlier, i doubt Jonathan will have the courage to seek re-election, and if he did he won't get 50% of votes from south-south his support base.

The truth is whatever economic growth reported under Jonathan was fueled by mainly by all time high oil price. That's why everything was blown away a few months even before he handed over.

Are you now saying the challenges of the last president was justified given the oil price issue?

That wasn't the narrative at all. From what we could see all economic growth indices was visible during GEJ s time. One could see the visible efforts to hold the forth. We could see the effort for foreign direct investments. It wasn't this bad. Our banks were confident irrespective of the challenges. Go and have a chat with your banker and see.

The time it became bad was when the election was becoming so close. The politics was massive that it entered every sector. The power sector was attacked simply because of politics not because the government never invested to made things better; same with the oil sector and other areas. Hope you know that FDIs is something that involves serious hard work. You have other government in the region working also.

Look what happened was a serious campaign where people keep saying things are bad because of the president, to the extent that those who things are not bad for, agree with the forceful but wrong narrative. That's just it.
I challenge you to go to the streets, ask captains of industries, managers of SMEs, top business men, and ask them for a very honest comparison. apart from the self induced optimism or benefit of doubt given to buhari, the present state of the economy and the nation is really bad. Go to the market and compare prices of commodities now and what it was, this time last year.

Look the essence is not to attack the government of buhari, but to make them put their eyes on the ball. They have a wrong focus at the moment.

Please say the truth. Haba...

Things were not

2 Likes

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by aresa: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
This useless man was the Director General of NTA for 8 years and he basically ran NTA to the ground. NTA under this useless, corrupt and incompetent Ben Muray Bruce was nothing but eyesore while his own Silverbird TV and entertainment grew, expand and modernize with new facilities, theaters, malls and chopping centers.

Me sef go praise GEJ sef if instead of getting fired I get promoted after rubbishing NTA for 8 long years and I still get promoted to be FRCN chairman...

NTA is even worse and grossly backward after 8 years under the twitter finger senator's leadership..

Funny enough, he boasts that he's traveled all over the place, but still saw nothing abroad to improve NTA....but the opportunistic clown who immensely benefited from the looting orgy he's now condemning is trying to con Nigerians all over with his corrupt twitter sermon...

Only in Nigeria..
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Adminisher: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Macgreat:
Who doesn't like him -Jonathan.

Most people just disagreed with the way he handled corruption.

His Ministers had too much liberty. . . Drained the economy.

Jonathan was poorly used by people in his government, even his wife.

#SMH

#Up South-south

You have to stop admiring dummies. It is an insult for any man to have a clueless, rudderless thief as hero.
90% of all foreigners I spoke to were disappointed in Jonathan. Everything from Arabs, Jews, fellow Africans and most North Americans. When young Nigerians admire this man it worries me. It means people are not capable of critical thinking .
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by InvertedHammer: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria to sell, buy oil directly, cut out middlemen
Associated Press
By MICHELLE FAUL
20 hours ago

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria will start selling and buying oil and gasoline directly to cut out middlemen and curb graft, the new managers of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. announced Tuesday night.

The major policy shift fits new President Muhammadu Buhari's plan to halt corruption endemic in the industry in Africa's biggest oil producer. The previous administration of President Goodluck Jonathan had ignored warnings from Central Bank Governor Lamido Sanusi that some $20 billion in oil sales over three years was missing from federal coffers, and instead fired Sanusi.

Nigeria produces 2 million barrels of crude a day, according to the corporation's website. Nigerians consume about 9 million liters (2.4 million gallons) of gas daily, almost all imported because local refineries are inefficient. One barrel of crude produces about 30 gallons of diesel or fuel.

A statement from spokesman Ohi Alegbe said the decision was made after a screening of previously used and prequalified petroleum product importers revealed almost all the 34 international and 10 local companies were middleman businesses.

The shift is "a major steer designed to enshrine transparency and eliminate the activities of middlemen in the crude oil exchange," said the statement from the corporation's new management. One of Buhari's first acts as president was to fire all the old managers.

Corruption that thrived under Jonathan's watch had favored officials being sold entire shipments of crude at favorable rates so they could pocket the profits. The U.S. Department of Justice warned Buhari earlier this year that one minister had pocketed $6 billion from oil sales.

The massive thefts came as oil prices topped $110 a barrel. Now Nigeria is in crisis, with halved prices for the oil that provides 80 percent of government revenue and Buhari has complained he inherited an emptied treasury.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-sell-buy-oil-directly-cut-middlemen-203538331--finance.html
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by talkintruth: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adminisher:

You have to stop admiring dummies. It is an insult for any man to have a clueless, rudderless thief as hero.
90% of all foreigners I spoke to were disappointed in Jonathan. Everything from Arabs, Jews, fellow Africans and most North Americans. When young Nigerians admire this man it worries me. It means people are not capable of critical thinking .

you are right. just like the present governor of Lagos State and the Dullard President- cluelesness is an overstatement. they are simply dead to reality . 6months into an administration, no meaningful direction....with all their capabilities in critical thinking.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Kiakia(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
I do not understand this Ben Murray-Bruce. What giant footsteps did the former President leave? Corrupt government in all sphere of our economy? He did not just say footstep but added 'giant'. This guy only tweets. Am yet to see him contribute to debates on the floor of the Senate or even make his presence felt.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ovamboland(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
ndcide:

Are you now saying the challenges of the last president was justified given the oil price issue?

That wasn't the narrative at all. From what we could see all economic growth indices was visible during GEJ s time. One could see the visible efforts to hold the forth. We could see the effort for foreign direct investments. It wasn't this bad. Our banks were confident irrespective of the challenges. Go and have a chat with your banker and see.

The time it became bad was when the election was becoming so close. The politics was massive that it entered every sector. The power sector was attacked simply because of politics not because the government never invested to made things better; same with the oil sector and other areas. Hope you know that FDIs is something that involves serious hard work. You have other government in the region working also.

Look what happened was a serious campaign where people keep saying things are bad because of the president, to the extent that those who things are not bad for, agree with the forceful but wrong narrative. That's just it.
I challenge you to go to the streets, ask captains of industries, managers of SMEs, top business men, and ask them for a very honest comparison. apart from the self induced optimism or benefit of doubt given to buhari, the present state of the economy and the nation is really bad. Go to the market and compare prices of commodities now and what it was, this time last year.

Look the essence is not to attack the government of buhari, but to make them put their eyes on the ball. They have a wrong focus at the moment.

Please say the truth. Haba...

Things were not

We could have had a good discussion about the reason we are cash strapped within 2 months after oil prices collapsed such that the FG and several states could not pay salaries. But everything was spoiled with the lie of some phantom attacks on power infrastructure. You are smarter than that. If you and the government know who conducted the attack, how come no single arrest was made, the DSS had no lead and there were no pictures or clips of huge fires resulting from bombed gas pipelines.

The same DSS knew the location where the then opposition was cloning electoral register but could not track down any organised economic saboteur.
There are huge problems in the world economy but it tells you how superficial the alleged economic growth was if it takes such a huge reversal from Q1 of 2015 and worsened by Q2 about the handover time. Check the records and tell the house what the growth records for those 2 quarters were compared to 2014.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by PaTuna1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
donem:

That's Certain, he knows so.

Do not presume to know a fellow man's destination in life.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

I don't know about the 100 million ypu speak for, or how they elected you to that position.

However I'm yet to be given specific instances of his verbal illiteracy. Im not saying he didn't make any, but to validate your posturing you need to mention instances.

Different people have different levels of accents. Have you ever heard foreign presidents from china, india, japan, france speak english? They've accents but does that make them Illiterates?

Your concern is dislike personally for the man. That's ok, i thoroughly despise Jonathan too. I'm not here to convince you of anything.

We dumb fuccks deserve our chosen president, warts, accent and all. We can never be happier with our choice. Thus the pained personal attacks of a privileged minority is of no consequence in the grand scheme of things.

PMB has the herculean task of resetting the foibles of GEJ to bother about the necessary political irritants who will only have their say and not their way.

So long a letter! Nutshell gist, Booooohari's inability to communicate properly isnt his accent...Naaah, he's an illiterate! Dude doesn't know his left from right and there you are talking about him "resetting the foibles blaaaaah blaaaaah" .. Really?! You lot can keep deceiving yourselves..as long as your vile comments are still hinted at GEJ, don't expect me to see your mallam who is worse off in a good light. Let the hate continue and sooner than later you'll understand that we are not only having our "say" but our "way" as well.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ovamboland(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
You can see also see some of his giant footprints with the giant erction he covered with his cupped palm grin

APC SENT SEYI SHAY TO GIVE ME AN ERECTION” – PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
www.codewit.com/humour/24868-apc-sent-seyi-shay-to-give-me-an-erection-president-goodluck-jonathan

Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
The fact that buhari is still complaining is a testament to that fact. Buhari stating he will continue talking about Jona show clearly the shoe is too big for him
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Obiwiz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
tolexy007:
"As I go in peace, I pray that Nigeria is governed in peace. Weep not for me. I'm in peace with myself and God" -GEJ. the man of peace.. smiley smiley smiley how many likes for him
Stupendous class!
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by project7(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
We really have a lot of gullible and dumb people in the country. Can't you guys see things for yourselves? It is happening NOW. Companies are laying off workers, companies are owing staff several months salaries, companies are folding up! There is going to be hardship. Even the Buhari government said it. All these are happening since PMB came on board. STOP the denial. We miss NOI.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ovamboland(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
project7:
We really have a lot of gullible and dumb people in the country. Can't you guys see things for yourselves? It is happening NOW. Companies are laying off workers, companies are owing staff several months salaries, companies are folding up! There is going to be hardship. Even the Buhari government said it. All these are happening since PMB came on board. STOP the denial. We miss NOI.

And this layoffs was before Buhari was even elected

http://thenationonlineng.net/job-losses-sweep-across-sectors-industrial-disputes-loom/

And who was in power at this time:
http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2015/04/16/diamond-bank-plc-lays-off-1000-staff/#sthash.c0SYlK5C.dpbs

And i guess HSBC too is laying off because Buhari did not name his ministers on time grin
http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/europes-largest-bank-hsbc-to-lay-off-8000-workers-bbc/

And the policy below was ordered by Buhari grin
On November 25, 2014, the CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee devalued the naira by eight per cent; raised Monetary Policy Rate from 12 to 13 per cent; and also increased the private sector Cash Reserve Requirement from 15 to 20 per cent.

The development, which led to the immediate withdrawal of about N500bn from the banking system, was said to have affected the banks adversely.

Also, in a bid to halt the sliding naira, the CBN had in December stopped the banks from keeping any of their funds in foreign currencies. It also said dollars bought from it must be utilised within 48 hours, adding that the actions were aimed at stopping the banks from speculating on the exchange rate
http://naija247news.com/2015/01/job-loss-looms-as-nigerian-banks-plot-mass-sack/

Ha! Etisalat knew Buhari was coming the started laying off in 2014
http://www.news24.com.ng/Business/News/Etisalat-sacks-2-000-workers-20140331

You wailers are a really pathetic lot, one would think there were no job losses even in the boom years under your lost hero
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ExInferis(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

So long a letter!

It's not that long. You're just lazy.

Forwetinnah:

Nutshell gist, Booooohari's inability to communicate properly isnt his accent.

The problem is actually the thick mass of air in-between your ears.

Forwetinnah:

..Naaah, he's an illiterate!

Well, you're the expert on illiteracy.

Forwetinnah:

Dude doesn't know his left from right

True. And that is precisely why he rose to a major general, went to the best military schools in the UK, India, and the US where he earned a Masters in Strategic Studies, was 3 times a General Office Commanding, became a military governor, a federal minister, a head of state, the pioneer head of PTF, and is now president a nd commander in chief. All this without knowing his left or right.

Forwetinnah:

and there you are talking about him "resetting the foibles blaaaaah blaaaaah"

Now you're just being an arsehole.

Forwetinnah:

.. Really?! You lot can keep deceiving yourselves.

Better we willingly deceive ourselves, than be suckered in by a fake PhD drunk fisherman who lied about having no shoes, and his bucolic meat bag of a wife.

Forwetinnah:

.as long as your vile comments are still hinted at GEJ,

Im not hinting it, i'm outright saying it. I thoroughly loathe GEJ.

Forwetinnah:

don't expect me to see your mallam who is worse off in a good light.

Pfft! Like it matters one bit what your opinion is of the man. Rant or wail, the man remains president. Contrary to your expectations, our jubilation at defeating your drunken master leave no room for taking offense at the puerile opinion of a very small, insignificant, insubstantial minority. We thus leave the pained wailment to you goons.

Forwetinnah:

Let the hate continue and sooner than later you'll understand that we are not only having our "say" but our "way" as well.

Wait...

Did you hear that.....?

It's the sound of a storm in a teacup brewing.

Now, Mr Hot-under-The-Collar, are you done with your impotent threats and venom, or is there more senseless ranting from your endless zombie warehouse of mindlessness, or are you spent and exhausted?

If you've the stamina Im here waiting to mock your outrage and amuse myself.

PS: Sai Baba!!
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Forwetinnah: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2015
ExInferis:

It's not that long. You're just lazy.

The problem is actually the thick mass of air in-between your ears.

Well, you're the expert on illiteracy.

True. And that is precisely why he rose to a major general, went to the best military schools in the UK, India, and the US where he earned a Masters in Strategic Studies, was 3 times a General Office Commanding, became a military governor, a federal minister, a head of state, the pioneer head of PTF, and is now president a nd commander in chief. All this without knowing his left or right.

Now you're just being an arsehole.

Better we willingly deceive ourselves, than be suckered in by a fake PhD drunk fisherman who lied about having no shoes, and his bucolic meat bag of a wife.

Im not hinting it, i'm outright saying it. I thoroughly loathe GEJ.

Pfft! Like it matters one bit what your opinion is of the man. Rant or wail, the man remains president. Contrary to your expectations, our jubilation at defeating your drunken master leave no room for taking offense at the puerile opinion of a very small, insignificant, insubstantial minority. We thus leave the pained wailment to you goons.

Wait...

Did you hear that.....?

It's the sound of a storm in a teacup brewing.

Now, Mr Hot-under-The-Collar, are you done with your impotent threats and venom, or is there more senseless ranting from your endless zombie warehouse of mindlessness, or are you spent and exhausted?

If you've the stamina Im here waiting to mock your outrage and amuse myself.

PS: Sai Baba!!
http://www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-why-so-silent-on-3-09-billion-missing-nnpc-money-under-buhari/http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/breaking-news-how-buhari-smuggled-fugitive-omar-al-bashir-out-of-india-to-sudan/http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/non-oil-export-earnings-drop-by-n52-2bn-in-q2/

The emboldened is actually laughable...like we don't know how you Fulanis smuggle fake qualifications into your CVs...since he doesn't have WASC, how many times has his information been modified on Wiki to correct falsehood? cheesy cheesy, Do they even know him in any of those Military schools?? Show proof cheesy. Are you promising that he atleast has a point-and-shoot certificate from any of the above institutions or atleast a thanks-for-coming-to-waste-your-time Diploma?? gringringringringringrin . Silly Billy!! Pull your head outta his adult diapers before you start looking like his 83 year old Shiiiit.
He's a fraud and a failure. .no Apologies. I'm seriously counting down to his exit which will be soonest. Pass the message across
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Regis001:

I guess ONE of the giant footprints is handing you a senatorial seat on a silver platter, Mr Ben Bruce, because you certainly did not win any election since nobody can trace your origins in Bayelsa state, and you cannot even find your way to your papa's house there.
I don't blame you. After chopping NTA funds and using it to start your own silver bird TV you can now talk. ABEG , make we hear word.

Writings of an idioot
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by carryus(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ben bruce or what ever is ur name, such word from u is unbelieverble. No one hate oga jonah but everyone hate pdp, and even jonah no what pdp are doing is not proper. Pls never blame any body for now. While I can c, u are one of the people dat eat and clear mouth but now things had chaRge for the better nagerian. God bless the federal republic of nigerian.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ExInferis(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-why-so-silent-on-3-09-billion-missing-nnpc-money-under-buhari/http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/breaking-news-how-buhari-smuggled-fugitive-omar-al-bashir-out-of-india-to-sudan/http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/non-oil-export-earnings-drop-by-n52-2bn-in-q2/

The emboldened is actually laughable...like we don't know how you Fulanis smuggle fake qualifications into your CVs...since he doesn't have WASC, how many times has his information been modified on Wiki to correct falsehood? cheesy cheesy, Do they even know him in any of those Military schools?? Show proof cheesy. Are you promising that he atleast has a point-and-shoot certificate from any of the above institutions or atleast a thanks-for-coming-to-waste-your-time Diploma?? gringringringringringrin . Silly Billy!! Pull your head outta his adult diapers before you start looking like his 83 year old Shiiiit.
He's a fraud and a failure. .no Apologies. I'm seriously counting down to his exit which will be soonest. Pass the message across

Interesting to note your stark progression from ribbing PMB to casting a wide net to drag in the fulani into your little primal bigotry.

I'm not going to flip out on that because lord knows I've insulted the igbos pretty damn much too.

However like i said earlier your outrage and that of like minded hot-air blowers amount to little more than a sore loser unable to swallow his defeat with the expected equanimity of competitive maturity. Your pain is getting the better of your sanity.

Whether you call us Illiterates or not, parasites, murderers, whatever boils your egg....matters little to us. Whatever your poisoned opinion of Buhari is, it's equally trite and trivial. Because we know precisely what's pushing your buttons.

I look upon you with equal measures pity and disdain, even as your pain and violent, senseless anger amuse me. Your childish tantrums would do nothing to take away from our euphoria at humbling your once-inflated sense of political significance.

We've sent your master and his clan back to the muddy quagmire of his prehistoric swamp in the Delta. Your oily sludge is near worthless in the market while we move to agriculture, your political future is in question and you're left feeling lost and inconsequential. Thus your paranoid rage.

So rant away little boy. Apparently, wild caveman anger is cathartic to you primordial savages.

Blow off steam. Vent your rage. Go thermal.

At the end of the day, by 2019, both PDP and APC will front ANOTHER fulani man for president.

So get ready for a decade of pain.

We.
Dont.
Give.
A.
Fucck.

Sai Baba.
Re: 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jonathan has left Nigeria in a mess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos) / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results / Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.