Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Suggestions Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions Needed (916 Views)

Help Suggestions Needed / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / ** Suggestions Plz!!what Action/ Adventure Film Can I Download To Ease Boredom** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
We wanna plan a couples night in a group I belong, I need ideas on what fun activities we can have that night.

Suggestions are needed.
Re: Suggestions Needed by tripplephi: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
lols congrats, its cool and fun. here are my ideas:

"who’s your mate?"
This game is similar to the Newlywed Game. Have one person from each couple leave the room. The host/hostess tailors some planned questions to the group and to certain couples. The other half of each couple stays in the room, and answers questions about their mate/date. They’re supposed to answer each question the way they think their mate/date would respond. They need to write each answer down, so that when their partner returns he/she can give their own answer to each question. Assign point values for each question that is a match. Then reverse roles of the couples for the next set of questions. The couple with the most points wins a prize. Make sure the prize is something they can share!

name that song
Gather a selection of lyrics together from tunes like, "What’s Love Got To Do With it," "I Will Survive," Heartbreak Hotel," "Love on the Rocks," etc. Do a "dramatic reading," or a dramatic interpretation (also called "Charades"wink about the song and award prizes to the first person who guesses the correct title of each song.

"give me some sugar"
Partners must face each other with their hands tied behind their backs. Blindfold each player, and then put a sugary treat in one partner’s mouth (it could be a snack cake, candy bar, doughnut, etc.). If the treat is wrapped, they must somehow unwrap the treat, and feed it to their partner. The couple who finishes the entire treat first, without using their hands wins a prize!

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Well, it depends on the kind of night you have in mind & the type of people that will be attending.

But if you're on the saucy side like myself wink I have an idea for you. I saw this one on that show The real husbands of Hollywood & I thought it was brilliant, funny & "grown up".

Anyway, it goes like this- the guys each hold a toilet paper (the whole roll) between their legs & make sure that the hole of the toilet paper is facing the front, making it look like he has a hole between his legs lol. Then the ladies put a stick between their legs lol, each goes to their partner & inserts the stick in the hole. Once the stick is inserted into the toilet paper, then the ladies would race while still carrying the stick & toilet paper between their legs. If the stick or the toilet paper falls during the run, you get eliminated. Basically, it's the last
woman standing that wins the race. Make sure there's a laundry basket or a bucket to stand as the finish line. Whoever drops their toilet paper into the laundry basket 1st, wins the race.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good ideas. Thank you.
We already have number 1 in mind. We tagged it "how well do you know your spouse".

I love the candy part tho kiss

tripplephi:
lols congrats, its cool and fun. here are my ideas:

"who’s your mate?"
This game is similar to the Newlywed Game. Have one person from each couple leave the room. The host/hostess tailors some planned questions to the group and to certain couples. The other half of each couple stays in the room, and answers questions about their mate/date. They’re supposed to answer each question the way they think their mate/date would respond. They need to write each answer down, so that when their partner returns he/she can give their own answer to each question. Assign point values for each question that is a match. Then reverse roles of the couples for the next set of questions. The couple with the most points wins a prize. Make sure the prize is something they can share!

name that song
Gather a selection of lyrics together from tunes like, "What’s Love Got To Do With it," "I Will Survive," Heartbreak Hotel," "Love on the Rocks," etc. Do a "dramatic reading," or a dramatic interpretation (also called "Charades"wink about the song and award prizes to the first person who guesses the correct title of each song.

"give me some sugar"
Partners must face each other with their hands tied behind their backs. Blindfold each player, and then put a sugary treat in one partner’s mouth (it could be a snack cake, candy bar, doughnut, etc.). If the treat is wrapped, they must somehow unwrap the treat, and feed it to their partner. The couple who finishes the entire treat first, without using their hands wins a prize!
Re: Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow
Its q church program. Do you think this will work?

PunkyVeer:
Well, it depends on the kind of night you have in mind & the type of people that will be attending.

But if you're on the saucy side like myself wink I have an idea for you. I saw this one on that show The real husbands of Hollywood & I thought it was brilliant, funny & "grown up".

Anyway, it goes like this- the guys each hold a toilet paper (the whole roll) between their legs & make sure that the hole of the toilet paper is facing the front, making it look like he has a hole between his legs lol. Then the ladies put a stick between their legs lol, each goes to their partner & inserts the stick in the hole. Once the stick is inserted into the toilet paper, then the ladies would race while still carrying the stick & toilet paper between their legs. If the stick or the toilet paper falls during the run, you get eliminated. Basically, it's the last
woman standing that wins the race. Make sure there's a laundry basket or a bucket to stand as the finish line. Whoever drops their toilet paper into the laundry basket 1st, wins the race.
Re: Suggestions Needed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Wow
Its q church program. Do you think this will work?

Well, it's definitely not "churchy".
Re: Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yea.
I don't mind any other "churchy" idea

PunkyVeer:

Well, it's definitely not "churchy".
Re: Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Any idea anyone?
Re: Suggestions Needed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
My calling no dey here. Maybe FriedPlantain can help. grin
Re: Suggestions Needed by Bookiemart01(f): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Friedplantain ngwanu help

iAmCharis:
My calling no dey here. Maybe FriedPlantain can help. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Sent Me Friend Request On Facebook / Act Of A Cruel Woman / Ladies: A Or B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.