Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (21658 Views)

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by leksgcfr(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have a niche but don't own a blog. How do I carve one for self?
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Royalfurnitures: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furnitures
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Omotayor123(f): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
K
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Following...
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by lekan29ice(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by shaboti: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by damton(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naff24:

Your account has been credited
I didn't get any alert
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Naff24(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
I didn't get any alert
Eyah.... Try more harder bro!
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
sorry to sound off-pitch.. fortunately, i don't subscribe to group-think AKA Herd-mentality. "niche" is well-used.. and simply over-crowded.. which ever way you look at it.. niche-businesses can be easily replicated BTW tell me one niche business and see for yourself if it is something you can easily get into? now you begin to see where the challenge is.

The Truth is.. any business model that another guy (who thinks just like you but with more funding) can pick up is no longer a niche.. you need to address the following

1: Assess the Business Environment that you intend to operate in: You will be looking at Key Business Risks from Economic,Political and Environmental. each of these spheres will affect your business

2: Evaluate the bankable population that will make up your existing and potential market - You will look at things like Age-groups and classes of employed and self-employed as well as secondary business drivers such as auxiliary activities that occur as a result of your intended business.. this you will need to do so you can always extend the coverage of your niche to include such groups.. eg. MTN->Card Dealers->Retail Recharge Card Sellers-> VAS platforms->etc

3: Look for funding - Easier said than done.. if you wish to be a bottom feeder scurrying for crumbs like an affiliate.. be my guest
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by damton(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naff24:

Eyah.... Try more harder bro!
I wouldn't mind sending me the credit personally grin
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Naff24(f): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
I wouldn't mind sending me the credit personally grin
OK, no problem with that... MTN. 6584180259722543
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by ogaprime(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op, my niche is football manager 2007...

Note: I'm not a blogging blogger bloggering
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by damton(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Naff24:

OK, no problem with that... MTN. 6584180259722543
aah. I see so this is how it works. Giving fake recharge card.

you no nice at all.
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by ekorag: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Well said guys. But seriously, I wan join una dey blog. Can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to set it up.
Details pls, I be novice 4 this matter
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by hero10(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
omotolani22:
Sorry not †̥ derail.I just need help.Hello all,good afternoon.pls I forgot my C8 unlock pattern,I have tried so many times but not working.pls what can I do?thanks for your urgent responses.pls note that I'm at d 150th attempt now and its not giving me d option of signing in with gmail.do I continue till it gives me that option?pls help
u will have to reset the phone

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Julius2214(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
ekorag:
Well said guys. But seriously, I wan join una dey blog. Can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to set it up.
You can start with blogger.com and register an account or contact me on whatsapp for more details 07065161651
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Emmandus(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
nice talk on this niche thing.Your Niche should be something you will do for Free- Passion. many stop when the money isn't forth coming . I blogged for many years before I got my first cheque from Google. And over 5 years of blogging what keeps me going is the value it adds to people.
Therefore your niche should be something you can write or speak on even with little or no effort.
Also your niche should be what an also
be marketable or at best cab solve a need for a large group of people. A little research can help prime your niche and maximize the value you give and in turn get.
Cheers!
Emmanuel Ayeni
Life coach, Engineer and Entrepreneur

Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Emmandus(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
hero10:
u will have to reset the phone

You need to reset your phone. Usually you will need to reset by holding all buttons at sane time to enter a 'different' mode . I did this on about 2 or 3 phones successfully. You can actually watch a couple of YouTube videos as a guide.

cheers!

Emmanuel Ayeni
Life coach, Engineer and Entrepreneur
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by EmmaGold007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you wan b comedian nko?
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Emeka71(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2015
See this one www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by lonelydora: 5:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Linda Ikeji no get niche at all. Anything wey waka pass her front na him she dey put on her blog.

Choose a niche and watch how others make money without choosing a niche.
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by bummyla(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2015
I Am A Christian Blogger! Anybody That Wants To Make A Lot Of Money In My Niche Should Think Again! But We Are Spreading The Gospel Of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST All Over The World! At The Right Time GOD Will Reward Us Greatly! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2015
GEJmustGO:
Op u are right, this Why many bloggers fail,
it Is true that those who blog for passion makes money while those that blog for money earn nothing? Is it true that money comes after blogging and not money comes before blogging?
Many bloggers wanted to earn money online and not to blog, this is the problem with most new bloggers. New bloggers came into blogosphere with the passion to make money and once they fail to achieve this at the first try, they will quit blogging and what has happened they have failed as a blogger.
Blogging is like any other business; you either invest your
continue reading

BUT U NO GET NICHE OOOO....
U AR JST NANY IN ONE!
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by adeoba2008(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
I am an E-business Blogger. that's my niche. I don't know about blogging but I can write about ebusiness till death do us apart. A sorire ooooo.
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by Naff24(f): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2015
damton:
aah. I see so this is how it works. Giving fake recharge card.

you no nice at all.
Habah... Fake bawo
U try am e no enter ni?
U for tell me to send d S/N so dat u go fit call there customer care to loodge complain na
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by noraola: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY' GET 12.5% ON YOUR MONEY DAILY AND TRANSFER TO PERFECTMONEY ACCT THEN TO YOUR BANK ACCT,YOU CAN

START WITH $1 OR MORE. YOU CAN MAKE MONEY DAILY FOR LIFE WITH ONE TIME INVESTMENT AND WITHDRAWAL START INVESTING IN

www./ideasrule.com2015

now.
note: DO NOT ASK IF RELIABLE ... IT IS TESTED OVER TIME
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by bizfirst: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
You have excellent points, OP.

However, it would be smart to add that you should possess the ability and stamina to write in your chosen niche in the long run - or you would soon exhaust yourself.

Online, consistency is key...and you can only be consistent if you can stick to a subject matter for a long stretch of time without wavering.
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by hostkobo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
ekorag:

Go to or blogger.com and create a free account

Regards
HK
Re: 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche by jammeyboy(m): 3:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Imagine investing just 4000 naira and every month u are sure of making 6000 profit not doing anything.
Which means 40k gives me 60k monthly
hmm can this be real
I am in the testing mode
In about a week from now I will know the exact amount i can make from my 4k investment
Proofs of earnings are already online
check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714506/how-make-9.5-every-30h#39792269

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead / Cloudflare Servers Develop Problem: Many Websites, Services Went Offline / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.