Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (65987 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ObiOmaMu: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ObiOmaMu: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
continuation

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
some women are just crawzy in love that they will do anything to be with their lover even if it means murdering someone....and they are the first to cry victim...gosh

thank God for this man oooo

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Merlissa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is really unfair

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by jamex93(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
e don't happen

e don enter one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some women sef shocked
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by feldido(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Touching angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Chanchit: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
No time to cry over spilled milk, even if I want to take it easy before her behavior would make me call the police on her first, when I'm through with her, she would be back with her lover in Nigeria with the little bastarhd.
Someone just quoted me to say I don't know how the law works in US, I don't see why this case won't be won fairly in a court, cos its glaring she just wants to use me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dammmm!!! but i need my glasses to read dis oo angry**looking for my glasses**
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by otabuko(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
He can send her back to wherever she came from.... If na me i go make sure say she no go reside here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by gamaliel121(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Na to send her back sharply....no dulling....

That's unfair mehnnnnn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by itstpia8: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
so what should we do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ObiOmaMu: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hah. Funny

Check my signature everyone
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by raayah(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
I support the man, he should take a DNA test and find out the true paternity of the child. He should not pay child support for a child that is not his.

I wonder why this man didn't find a good girl Abroad to marry or at least take time to find a good girl in Nigeria. Marriage is not something you rush into!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Badboiz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Trust is important but when you trust and you are being treated as a fool, does it make sense?. My only prayer is that we all find that faithful and trustworthy partner but that doesn't change the fact that women can keep dangerous secrets, I fear women ooo but will still get married to one... So help me God

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
How a woman could pull off such stupidity beats my imagination! How could she give a man, a child that isn't his, for goodness' sake?! Your heart never skips on seeing your hubby and the child together shocked
And our Aunty here is just a damn fool/looser here. Why did she not abort the preggy back here before getting there? Idiat. Na the man I go blame sha angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by cooker: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
judge not undecided hear both wife and husband story sad marriage is complicated the wife acted wrongly embarassed but there is always two sides to a coin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheew, another story from all these Facebook marriages.

How can you meet a lady online, propose online and only travel to do the marriage rights after which you zoom off again?

No pre intimacy, no post intimacy nothing after you begin complain about the spouse.

Some guys have MUMU as their last name I swear.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gelengelen: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
anytime i hear of women wahala i always run with my leg touching my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by itstpia8: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
lalasticlala

are you the person?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
chimkaire:
How a woman could pull off such stupidity beats my imagination! How could she give a man, a child that isn't his, for goodness' sake?! Your heart never skips on seeing your hubby and the child together shocked
And our Aunty here is just a damn fool/looser here. Why did she not abort the preggy back here before getting there? Idiat. Na the man I go blame sha angry
You shouldn't blame this man at all. The woman should wholly be blamed because she's deceptive. She's reached the dead-end. grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by nerdfrost(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some women sha angry this is one of the reasons why I don't want to tie the knot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
DeeTus:
You shouldn't blame this man at all. The woman should wholly be blamed because she's deceptive. She's reached the dead-end. grin
...don't get me wrong. I'm angry at the woman, I blame her. I blamed the man for taking her excesses for long. I may be wrong though but, I wouldn't take those and not for so long as him. He escaped jail by the whiskers, you know undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...don't get me wrong. I'm angry at the woman, I blame her. I blamed the man for taking her excesses for long. I may be wrong though but, I wouldn't take those and not for so long as him. He escaped jail by the whiskers, you know undecided.
I totally understood.

What you mean here is there shouldn't be any hanky-panky for both parties in the first place. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by macaranta(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
too bad
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by SmartMugu: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
It happens all the time. I know someone who wanted to bring his Nigerian wife and 4-year old son to the US, only to find out that child wasn't his from the DNA the embassy requested. After spending so much to raise someone else's son for 4 years, the guy still hasn't recovered yet from the shock.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Richie0974: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oops
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by meshacha1: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Girl and Boy talking on the phone*
Girl: what ? why did you call ? it's
midnight ..
Boy: babe., i have to tell you
something.. important
Girl: so, why in this kind of time ?
there's still morning .,
Boy: I did not,I just want to talk to
you ..
Girl: your so sweet..ok what is it ?
Boy: i'm ending this relationship as
boyfriend and girlfriend
Girl: why ? ( crying )
Boy: because i'm starting to love
you as my wife .. will you marry me ...

Hit like if you understand

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Niyinficient(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok. Una go come here dey tell us hen and cow story! We be small pikin? Oshisco!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by TheNextAce: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.