Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m (29860 Views)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
aaronson:
Bros I'm still trusting you for the release of your album, wande coal has released 'wanted' and am sure we was first to plan about an album before him.
I will drop the album I promise wink
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by chinedu1nig(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
such a sad story. May his family find comfort is christ....It speaks more of what he placed his trust on..
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by franklingud(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fake friends abound.
Beware of your friends, the person dat knows ur secret will kill you.
#50 cent - "forget your enemies and think of what your friends will do"

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Jobabori(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Must you tribalise every issue.
samco19:
k
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]BEWARE OF IGBO PEOPLE.
GREED IS THEIR RELIGION.
THEY EVEN SCAM THEIR OWN MOTHER AND FATHER FOR MONEY.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by sisisioge: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Money! It is well...
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:

I will drop the album I promise wink
Anticipating boss

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Cornerstone001: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Too bad, undecided

That is double loss at a go........ shocked

RIP to the dead cry cry cry
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by eyinjuege: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
RIP to the deceased. And his kids are still so young.
The fraudster may think he has gone Scot free with this but whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap. It's just a matter of time, but karma is just around the corner .

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Btruth: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
These people will bring themselves to Lagos, only to come and slaughter each other here. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
modelmike7:
... Lol, your question is so funny Illest... Shey if na you, you go die? Be honest biko?
but to be honest, is that money not worth fainting for? In this harsh Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Jobabori(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Must you tribalise every issue
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]BEWARE OF IGBO PEOPLE.
GREED IS THEIR RELIGION.
THEY EVEN SCAM THEIR OWN MOTHER AND FATHER FOR MONEY.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is Nigeria.. everybody wants some money for business.. this is not the time for borrowing or doing business with a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by funkybully(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can't the bastard be tracked by interpol?

This is d kind of fools that make commit murder

I just pity the kids and wife of the victim

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by j4sure(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
modelmike7:
... Lol, your question is so funny Illest... Shey if na you, you go die? Be honest biko?
if na me, I too die I swear... U no knw wetin b 21 million... U no knw weda na all him life savings be dat... Or weda him borrow d money.. The thought of him being in debt or absolute poverty may hav made him slump..
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Satisfier(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Are you sure you are above 16yrs? Because even my 10yrs old daughter won't think like you
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ladies n Gentlemen... that is how your best friend becomes your worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by 400billionman: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
For those who still keep friends.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by isseke: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
It's so painful. but come to think of it with the sum of 21million naira he can travell to any part of The world for importation of auto sparepart. i know alot of guys that go to japan with far less than such amount yet they are doing fine in their business.when it comes to money trust no body.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Unibentested(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
if na me, I too die I swear... U no knw wetin b 21 million... U no knw weda na all him life savings be dat... Or weda him borrow d money.. The thought of him being in debt or absolute poverty may hav made him slump..
...... You are absolutely right Hector. Not even this period that things are so tight.......
2pointsonly:
but to be honest, is that money not worth fainting for? In this harsh Nigerian economy.
...... You are absolutely right bro. Not even this period that things are so tight.......
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Inexhaustible(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by vague: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
u no wan try this one with people from my tribe... we will haunt u down and u will have one 4inches tall old man sleeping with your wife until you commit suicide
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by redcliff: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chrisx1x:
Things like this are very common among the yeebos-egoats-ibos gosh wat is wrong wit my autocorrect .
May his soul rest in perfect peace.amen

I was waiting for the first dolt on thhis thread to win the award.. Here is it friend.. you are a winner

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Rolandken(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
This story take style get K leg. So the man had 21million naira and couldnt go to the US himself to get his goods? He now gave that large sum to someone to go for him? Which business men in his right sense would do that? Or is this man new to business? And then he waited several months and yet the goods weren't supplied before he now called. Then the theif he called knowing what he had already done still answered the call and told him he has used 21million naira for something . He answered the call boldly not fearing use of charms on him? Nigerian? This story sha
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by dokJ: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nawao d money big o. if na me I no go waste time die, I go just vanish.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by chuksmad(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rolandken:
This story take style get K leg. So the man had 21million naira and couldnt go to the US himself to get his goods? He now gave that large sum to someone to go for him? Which business men in his right sense would do that? Or is this man new to business? And then he waited several months and yet the goods weren't supplied before he now called. Then the theif he called knowing what he had already done still answered the call and told him he has used 21million naira for something . He answered the call boldly not fearing use of charms on him? Nigerian? This story sha
It is possible with this stringent law on maximum amount to travel.Maybe he thought to give his friend residing in America
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by ManTiger(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
That man had a premonition but chooses not to follow his instinct!
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
No more friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects / Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.