Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m (29858 Views)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by trenlo: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
You wicked soul ORISHA IBEJI would torment him until the 419 refunds the family
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by jamace(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
The good thing is that there is information about the dupe, which makes it possible for merited treatment. angry
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by tundebaba234: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rolandken:
This story take style get K leg. So the man had 21million naira and couldnt go to the US himself to get his goods? He now gave that large sum to someone to go for him? Which business men in his right sense would do that? Or is this man new to business? And then he waited several months and yet the goods weren't supplied before he now called. Then the theif he called knowing what he had already done still answered the call and told him he has used 21million naira for something . He answered the call boldly not fearing use of charms on him? Nigerian? This story sha

See u never see anything for life. My uncle living in the united kingdom collected 400k usd from his friend in america to help him purchase a house since he was into real estate in the UK. After he received the money he changed his number and everything. After his friend finally reached him he threatened to kill him and told him to forget the money. They grew up together from birth and are both in their early 50's now. What I am saying is that there are people who trust their friends, my uncle's friend was more than capable of coming to the UK. To buy by himself, this is someone with two houses in the united states, all paid for fully. He trusted my uncle and told him to do the arrangement then he will fly down and sign the final papers. You have to realize not everyone have the same mindset as you, most people are weak and trust a lot . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by dfav: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
dont ever trust an igbo man with ur hard earn money..

Tribalism aside..

lets face the truth
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
RIP TO D DEAD.

btw i have had a similar experience where someone refused to pay my 70k debt. that was about 99.9% of my net worth then. i just have to let go even tho he was a richman.

i started from begining again and now i thank God for my life. what i promised myself was that i will never cheat anybody in my life time.

Proudly an introvert and a nerd.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
dfav:
dont ever trust an igbo man with ur hard earn money..

Tribalism aside..

lets face the truth

i am an igbo, count me outta that. you fu cking bigot.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by ibisko04: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
The mind of man is the only place no one can get to except the one with the mind.
Trust is what the late business man believe before handed over his money to a friend with something else in his mind.
Nemesis will definitely catch up with him who betrayed the trust of a friend.
May the soul of the departed business man finds peace.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by PenSniper: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some friend. What a friend!
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by NoMoreTrolling: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
I feel like flying overseas to shoot that guy in both knees, then shoot him in both elbows, then take him to the hospital for treatment.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by wiseoneking: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
embarassed

"The late Ezeanyagu hails from Umuchu town in Aguata local government in Anambra state eastern Nigeria."

"The friend who allegedly duped him is from his neighbouring town in Achina in Aguata Local government in Anambra State."

A distance of less than 4KM by bush-path...Ndigbos' sef embarassed
thesame insane boy again, why? All you think about is igbo. Hope this will not affect your mentality.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Sylvapower2000(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
MUM AND DAD ONLY

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by NoMoreTrolling: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
and the idiot will be happy spending the money at bars and strip clubs, making it rain at the expense of a man's life, at the expense of a father and husbands life.

Vengeance must be had, God please
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Spydamannn(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]BEWARE OF IGBO PEOPLE.
GREED IS THEIR RELIGION.
THEY EVEN SCAM THEIR OWN MOTHER AND FATHER FOR MONEY.[/size]
ok I know this handle,I've been on nairaland for a while and maybe I haven't been paying attention enough but this comment from this Handle is Strange
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by delishpot: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
CandyBar:
End of days......men are selling their kidneys to buy ring for women.....duping & killing other men means little or nothing to them.

Just couldnt help but attack women even if the story doesnot have any woman mentioned ba?
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Rose2014: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
I wonder why They didn't mention the friend's name
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by 36STATES: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
At least one person overseas duped someone in Nigeria. It's usually the other way round. They have duped us silly.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by HouseT: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
horlakunle25:
Bt OP! Wit N21million se person no fit travel go america to buy spare part ni?? Why d guy jst trust blindly?

My brother that's my thought....he can even get visa by himself go obodo oyinbo come back with alot of spare parts with extra change to save...lesson don't trust even your best friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by sabi99(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pple get mind ooo,......he told d man just 2 sget d money lyk that.......pple av got stone hearts
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by nicerichard05: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
I was in church for a dedication on sunday. When a man of God called dis woman out and prophesied about the money and said he saw spirit of death, we all prayed buh God Knws Best.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Tamakay(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
nna I go faint 1500 faint o,cos the money no be here...that kind of money can remove a lot of people from their miseries ask Osun and Imo workers they'll explain bera

Lol
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by chukslawrence(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
nna I go faint 1500 faint o,cos the money no be here...that kind of money can remove a lot of people from their miseries ask Osun and Imo workers they'll explain bera
You make me remember the #132,000 I got duped by someone i took as my uncle. I just thank God that I'm still Alive, b'cos I'd ve argue i was told that i will survive that nite.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by chukslawrence(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by iamkingzlee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
21 milla shocked shocked
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Candyrain(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:
I wonder why They didn't mention the friend's name

It's sad

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by mydeporch(f): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abi o, that's my thought too. Someone who can raise 21million naira shld be able to use part of it to go himself. it looks somehow.
horlakunle25:
Bt OP! Wit N21million se person no fit travel go america to buy spare part ni?? Why d guy jst trust blindly?

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Rose2014: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Candyrain:

It's sad
So sad
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
My people pls don't be quick to judge or criticize pple. My late dad died in similar way, had heart attack when the person he sent money for, didn't reply nor send the goods. At the same time his containers were seized abroad incurring demurrage all leading to his death....
Some business men send money to trusted people most of the the time, a friend in the same line of bizness abroad to load containers, because its stress-free & faster.
Do you know how stressful it is to load spare parts? All these labourers u see in naija that help load and unload goods from containers are not so readily available over there, so u sometimes join to help load goods faster. In some cases, Before you the importer arrive abroad, ur trusted friend would have loaded 70% making ur business trip move faster. If you'v never done big impportation biz, Pls dnt be quick to judge!
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Candyrain(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:

They mentioned where he's from but didn't say the guy's name

Yea right. I didn't read the news to the end so I missed that part. Too bad that his brother could do that to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by Pearlbim1(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
earn your own money online http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=282267
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by otiigba1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
horlakunle25:
seriously! I wonder o!, You can travel any were in the world to buy anything with 21 milla.

Me thinks its more to do with illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by astute07(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
The trader greedy ooo; probably he seemed for cheaper spare part goods expecting twice of his capital; making he account his fortune smart.even a mad one on d street don't share his crumbs.
He didn't do well dying.

Well a lesson to others not to overly trust or overly suspicious; there is a boundary.if only his wife works.I just sincerely hopes it is not I WAS once rich issue..may God b with the bereaved
Re: Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m by lastpage: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
embarassed

"The late Ezeanyagu hails from Umuchu town in Aguata local government in Anambra state eastern Nigeria."

"The friend who allegedly duped him is from his neighbouring town in Achina in Aguata Local government in Anambra State."

A distance of less than 4KM by bush-path...Ndigbos' sef embarassed

Does anyone not have a picture of this his "friend" who duped him? angry angry

He should not be allowed to get away with this...... at least the deceased wife and childrenshould get the money back and use it to forge ahead.

Place the Picture, Name and other details online............... and let us do the rest. undecided undecided

I am sure friends and family members know who this murderer is.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... / Army Arrests Impersonator, Prince Onyemauche With Illegal Arms (photo) / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.