Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Girl Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Drama (2004 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Drama by Merlissa(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
OMG…

I can’t believe I have been away for so long *tears* I have been going through a lot lately and thank God I won the battle. A good friend of mine (so I thought, now I know better) was trying to stop my shine, she made up a million and one excuses to take my spotlight and guess what! she lost!! The truth came to light even after the numerous attempt she tried and yet she failed! I mean, I took this girl as a friend, I fed her, I gave her unlimited access to my personal things (me that hate sharing some things and for me to allow another person to use it…I mean who does that?) But this Bitch (pardon my french ) came as a devil in an angel form, I mean she is a Jezebel!

It all started a couple of years back when I met Lucy the Liar. Lucy was so cool and we got along easily (its rear for me to get along with ladies as they like to form like they are one goddess like that), but anyway we got off and I felt so happy that I have found a fellow lady to share my mind, views, gist and jabs with, but little did I know that Lucy was out to tarnish my reputation. two days ago, Lucy called to apologize that she was the one that made my ex-boyfriend break up with me. she confessed that she was jealous of our relationship and she did all she could to break us up, she went as far as telling my ex that I sleep around with different guys for money and all the stories she cooked up.

When she told me, I felt this sharp pain in my heart and all the pains I went thru with my last breakup. My last relationship hit me bad to the point I was hospitalized for about a week, I felt my heart bleeding and there was nothing to stop the bleeding. I had to ask myself, why would a fellow lady I took as a sister, a best friend betray my trust because she was jealous of my relationship? why didn’t she just meet him than to befriend me and take advantage of my love and wish me ill *sad* yesterday, she came over to my house and was all mushy and begged I forgive and forget, I have forgeiving her, but I don’t think I can forget all she put me thru.

This morning I woke up with a text message from my ex-boyfriend saying “Babe, am so sorry for how I pushed you away, I don’t know why I fell for Lucy’s lie. Pls forgive me, come back to me as I miss you much” I smiled when and read it and I deleted it. I mean, why would he believe lucy over me if he didn’t have feelings for Lucy!!. Am happy its over and done, now I am more careful who I call my friend.

Do I forgive lucy?

Merl

continue here: https://merlscorner./2015/11/04/the-girl-drama/

Re: The Girl Drama by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
The friends we keep sha.... I keep on tellin ladies dah they shoud reduce d way they flaunt their boyfrnds.. Not all rships ought to be broadcasted... Girlfrnds should limit the way they reveal their love lives to their female frnds..m
Re: The Girl Drama by Merlissa(f): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei merlissa we aint clickn dat link. Sorry tongue

Haba....

Why na
Re: The Girl Drama by Cutehector(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Merlissa:

Haba....

Why na

nothn stoppin u frm postin it all here and puttn d link under.. People will click u knw...
Re: The Girl Drama by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are looking for traffic...

Hmm. . I'll click no problem

But I'll copy and past it here so no one else clicks.
Re: The Girl Drama by Merlissa(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
nothn stoppin u frm postin it all here and puttn d link under.. People will click u knw...

Gracias
Re: The Girl Drama by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah u should totally forgive lucy.... And move o...
Re: The Girl Drama by Merlissa(f): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Yeah u should totally forgive lucy.... And move o...

Ok
Re: The Girl Drama by crudedude(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Merlissa:

Ok
I missed someone's birthday didn't I?
Re: The Girl Drama by Merlissa(f): 4:40am On Nov 12, 2015
crudedude:

I missed someone's birthday didn't I?

Yes you did!!
Re: The Girl Drama by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Merlissa:
OMG…

I can’t believe I have been away for so long *tears* I have been going through a lot lately and thank God I won the battle. A good friend of mine (so I thought, now I know better) was trying to stop my shine, she made up a million and one excuses to take my spotlight and guess what! she lost!! The truth came to light even after the numerous attempt she tried and yet she failed! I mean, I took this girl as a friend, I fed her, I gave her unlimited access to my personal things (me that hate sharing some things and for me to allow another person to use it…I mean who does that?) But this Bitch (pardon my french ) came as a devil in an angel form, I mean she is a Jezebel!

It all started a couple of years back when I met Lucy the Liar. Lucy was so cool and we got along easily (its rear for me to get along with ladies as they like to form like they are one goddess like that), but anyway we got off and I felt so happy that I have found a fellow lady to share my mind, views, gist and jabs with, but little did I know that Lucy was out to tarnish my reputation. two days ago, Lucy called to apologize that she was the one that made my ex-boyfriend break up with me. she confessed that she was jealous of our relationship and she did all she could to break us up, she went as far as telling my ex that I sleep around with different guys for money and all the stories she cooked up.

When she told me, I felt this sharp pain in my heart and all the pains I went thru with my last breakup. My last relationship hit me bad to the point I was hospitalized for about a week, I felt my heart bleeding and there was nothing to stop the bleeding. I had to ask myself, why would a fellow lady I took as a sister, a best friend betray my trust because she was jealous of my relationship? why didn’t she just meet him than to befriend me and take advantage of my love and wish me ill *sad* yesterday, she came over to my house and was all mushy and begged I forgive and forget, I have forgeiving her, but I don’t think I can forget all she put me thru.

This morning I woke up with a text message from my ex-boyfriend saying “Babe, am so sorry for how I pushed you away, I don’t know why I fell for Lucy’s lie. Pls forgive me, come back to me as I miss you much” I smiled when and read it and I deleted it. I mean, why would he believe lucy over me if he didn’t have feelings for Lucy!!. Am happy its over and done, now I am more careful who I call my friend.

Do I forgive lucy?

Merl

continue here: https://merlscorner./2015/11/04/the-girl-drama/
In other words, ur boyfriend (or is it ur ex) is a fvcktard.. Nd u re an 'oponu' for allowing urself to be hospitalized for a week over a guy u most likely will neva marry! Cool story BTW.
Re: The Girl Drama by Youngpo413: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Women are their worst enemies,so this is not new...hoes.
Re: The Girl Drama by crudedude(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Merlissa:

Yes you did!!
Lol pele. Happy birthday in arrears. Hope you had fun?
Re: The Girl Drama by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
girl drama channel.

i nor dey watch.

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When Looking At Your EX. / Truth We Never Knew (pics) / Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You With These 20 Powerful Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.