Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (24573 Views)

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you the type who just loves to be the center of attraction?,the star in your own soap opera and you enjoy admiration from men,old,young,single and married...are you the type who just sets standards for yourself based on your own opinion and not the reality surrounding you?.You derive great joy in the number of likes you get from the pics you put on social media and praises from people are the elixir you need to be happy.

Maybe you are the type who never let things pass as you are ready to show the world how discontented you are and it will take GOD to apologize to you before you let go of grievances?,somebody spills wine on your shoe and you gain half a pound with no sense of proportion in expressing your anger,opinion and suggestion.

Do you usually complain in every spa,salon,restaurant that you visit?. you hardly find your taste,the vegetables are never quite crisp enough. you expect perfection from people around you and those close to you should anticipate your feeling and complaints.

Are you the type that expects every man that approaches you to be "your standard" and woe unto that man who falls below your expectation as you are sure to wash him down with your eyes and make him know where he belongs?

Are you are in the league of the single ladies who prove "Hard to get" for guys that approach you as though you have a crystal ball to detect good guys from bad guys...you would only interact with anyone you believe you like and cutting yourself away from anyone you believe you don't fancy forgetting that those you fancy and like might not even care if you live or die and that guy you feel is your type might just be the one that will send you to an early grave.

In my opinion,i strongly believe that drama queens suffer from a subliminal low self esteem and insecurity and they only try to cover up with the drama they put out. Real people and responsible men run from drama queens but bad guys crave to tame them and prove to them how insecure they are.Calm down,be humble and let real people fill your world.

Don't know if this makes sense.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Blackhawk01: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm 100% in support of this write up!

17 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
chai this op care about woman than any thing on earth, are u studying womanlogy good write-up up there

by the way we all cant be perfect

13 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Adewxxx(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
You Try
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Modelqwen(f): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Drama qwens ae in different species o...

I'm a dramaqwen myself but not all that u put up there...

Mr bf know bera
As for me...an ordinary lifestyle doesn't interest me
but an extra-ordinary & simple lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by iamJ(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toks2008:

The bottom-line is that drama queens suffer from a subliminal low self esteem and insecurity and they only try to cover up with the drama they put out. Real people and responsible men run from drama queens but bad guys love the drama queens cos they are also drama kings and will go all the way to prove to you how insecure you are.
so a coward is not insecure? i love girls with attitude, drama queens are my food but u have to be fine and rich to make me enjoy it

stop saying things based on ur feelings u knw nothing, where have u been to?

just sidom click create thread type nonsense, some people just like having fun, causing drama and being insulted is somtin i enjoy a girl that can take insults and not get offended catches my eyes, is she insure because she likes being very direct? oga stop its not by force to do thread, go and make books, let people burn it
Blackhawk01:
I'm 100% in support of this write up!
if the op knw anything, he will have left nairaland since, since 2008 he is still doing olodo threads begging for front page without being paid

12 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
so a coward is not insecure? i love girls with attitude, drama queens are my food but u have to be fine and rich to make me enjoy it

just sidom click create thread type nonsense, some people just like having fun, causing drama and being insulted is somtin i enjoy a girl that can take insults and not get offended catches my eyes, is she insure because she likes being very direct? oga stop its not by force to do thread, go and make books, let people burn it

if the op knw anything, he will have left nairaland since, since 2000 he is still doing olodo threads begging for front page without being paid

Drama king spotted.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by DaddyKross: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Beauty should always come with attitude. It's factory setting

1 Like

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
This man and his obsession with women grin

Girls do everything tok says, the opposite way and you can thank me later grin

7 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

if the op knw anything, he will have left nairaland since, since 2008 he is still doing olodo threads begging for front page without being paid

didirin!!

10 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by iamJ(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Drama king spotted.
oga, if u knew anything, u wouldnt be on this forum still looking for front page, ur mates that knw somtin have created blogs, websites and have best selling books, no be to sidom write 3000 thread since 2008

jude is cocky, arrogant, passively aggresive and he loves being insulted, he loves making haters, he loves people hating him, becos they dont matter, he loves drama queens and lively people that are strong skined and direct, i love blunt girls over cowards anyday, call them drama queen na why they have progressed and ure still shouting lala cheesy

13 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by BigSarah(f): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
oga, if u knew anything, u wouldnt be on this forum still looking for front page, ur mates that knw somtin have created blogs, websites and have best selling books, no be to sidom write 3000 thread since 2008

jude is cocky, arrogant, passively aggresive and he loves being insulted, he loves making haters, he loves people hating him, becos they dont matter, he loves drama queens and lively people that are strong skined and direct, i love blunt girls over cowards anyday, call them drama queen na why they have progressed and ure still shouting lala cheesy
correct

8 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Blackhawk01: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

Wetin oga Toks do you?

I hate unnecessary dramas and it's mostly attention seekers that engage in it.

13 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by iamJ(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wetin oga Toks do you?

I hate unnecessary dramas and it's mostly attention seekers that engaged in it.
its not a crime to seek attention, its our nature to seek attention, some just knw how to use,bear and handle it beta, everything u do is attention seeking

the dress u choose, the dp u use, the phone u buy, the hair u do

abeg we are all attention seekers, the ignored ones are the hypocrites singing in the choir

4 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

chai this op care about woman than any thing on earth, are u studying womanlogy good write-up up there

by the way we all cant be perfect

lol! just trying my best to save them from this cruel world of men.

3 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Kingx4sure: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Most ladies are just naturally confused. Those dramas are pure display of confusion.

She wants a tall, dark, popular, friendly, good Christian, good mannered, caring, rich and handsome man.

When she finds one that's somehow close to their unrealistic specs. She terms him Mr nice guy. Or weakling.

When she meets a rough dude, she terms him a proud guy full of himself.

Some ladies are yet to know what they really want. That's while Nigerian version of feminism and domestic violence are on increase.

Nevertheless, women are part of men's life no matter what. Both genders still needs each other to complete

May God keep confusion far away from hard working brothers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
its not a crime to seek attention, its our nature to seek attention, some just knw how to use,bear and handle it beta, everything u do is attention seeking

abeg we are all attention seekers, the ignored ones are the hypocrites singing in the choir
Most satisfying comment Of The Year...

5 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

seeking attention has levels bro.

5 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Most ladies are just naturally confused. Those dramas are pure display of confusion.

She wants a tall, dark, popular, friendly, good Christian, good mannered, caring, rich and handsome man.

When she finds one that close to the unrealistic specs. She terms him Mr nice guy. Or weakling.

She meets a rough guy

Drama everywhere... Women usually want the men who dont want them.

4 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

Lmao! Apparently i enjoy creative freelance writing and i dont need to make 1kobo from it cos i just love it as a passion.

And talking about frontpage you should know by now that it is not about obsession for it but most of my writeups are too insightful to remain in hiding which is why i call the attention of lalasticlala and leave him to decide.

I would advice you to use your free time to do what you love doing..this is one of the things i enjoy and as a senior member of nairaland,i can only channel my romance writeups mostly towards advising the female folks in a wicked selfish world of men. #Stophating

20 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by iamJ(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Lmao! Apparently i enjoy creative freelance writing and i dont need to make 1kobo from it cos i just love it as a passion.

And talking about frontpage you should know by now that it is not about obsession for it but most of my writeups are too insightful to remain in hiding which is why i call the attention of lalasticlala and leave him to decide.

I would advice you to use your free time to do what you love doing..this is one of the things i enjoy and as a senior member of nairaland,i can only channel my romance writeups mostly towards advising the female folks in a wicked selfish world of men. #Stophating
see bio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody cares
[img]https://media./images/ef6c60e4e13f13070ba2ed165407dbc5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

see bio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nobody cares
[img]https://media./images/ef6c60e4e13f13070ba2ed165407dbc5/tenor.gif[/img]

Chai lwkmd! Naira land is one hilarious online forum...rotflmao!

13 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Earthquake1: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:
so a coward is not insecure? i love girls with attitude, drama queens are my food but u have to be fine and rich to make me enjoy

Fixed, You love GRANDMAS with attitude grin

6 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
A very good one oga Toks

Sometimes in life, you have to slightly lower your standard before you can get the best in life. Many married men and women today actually found themselves getting married to that very person who was probably below their standard.

The earlier you know that you just can't continue to live by a particular standard, the better for you

There's a whole lot of sense in this write-up

8 Likes

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
A very good one oga Toks

Sometimes in life, you have to slightly lower your standard before you can get the best in life. Many married men and women today actually found themselves getting married to that very person who was probably below their standard.

The earlier you know that you just can't continue to live by a particular standard, the better for you

There's a whole lot of sense in this write-up

Tosyn bawoni/ iyawo e nko
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Tosyn bawoni/ iyawo e nko
Owa ooooo.. How your babes for abroad nah? tongue
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by HARDDON: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dimples129:
This man and his obsession with women grin

Girls do everything tok says, the opposite way and you can thank me later grin

Dimples? angry
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Dimples? angry

Yes playa undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by chynie: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
U are on point

1 Like

Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Toks2008(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Owa ooooo.. How your babes for abroad nah? tongue

Babes lol! how I wish you know how far.
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by HARDDON: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dimples129:

Yes playa undecided

Play what?
Dimples with heart wimple
Are you trying to prick my pickle ? undecided angry
Re: When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamJ:

RIP English.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.