Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania (40759 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Ghana / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by olawooro: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
grandlexuz:

Truly nice.. Swahili alongside English language are the official languages of Tanzania. The Tanzanian government plans to discontinue the use of English Language as a medium of instructions in schools.
Tanzania is not a multiethnic state like Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by ziccoit: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
h For smoking Chinese weed in front of the pope.

You must be a multilingual to be able to interpret that Tanzanian language.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by 36STATES: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yorubas lying themselves to high places.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Smooyis(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
They know his worth. But Nigeria and Nigerians lack vision.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by ignis: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who can translate pls?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:
the only time he makes headline in Nigeria is whenever one of his buildings fall.

they should go ahead and make him their next president in Tanzania.

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by tanning(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
redcliff:
Well nothing happens in tanzania.. so a mere tb joshua is big news to themm...
. You sit down there calling him mere yet his shaking the world. And no body knows you and your family in street. That's follishness of you
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by freshcvvs: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the bible, I suggest you read it.

You mean i should go and read the bible from gen to rev because you haven't read it, so no answer for me?

what about the rest from the all since it's most that is in the bible? do you have answers for me?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
This fake con man again....
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by tanning(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:
the only time he makes headline in Nigeria is whenever one of his buildings fall.

they should go ahead and make him their next president in Tanzania.
are you jealous of his. President is demotion to him cos he determines who becomes are a president in the whole world if works against any president that president is gone. If u down know. His mouth can do and undo.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by damosky12(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:
I am sorry for Nigeria ...
we vilify living heroes but praise dead ones undecided
cc lalasticlala
That's it. It's a demonic trend in Africa.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Temotala: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
See what I found - a Tanzanian news channel reviewing the papers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDh5LPzeeUg

TB Joshua is literally on the cover of EVERY Tanzanian newsaper - both Swahili and English.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Abumadea: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
h For smoking Chinese weed in front of the pope.
Guy u funny die.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by damton(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
ziccoit:

You must be a multilingual to be able to interpret that Tanzanian language.
And what if I do
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by successinlife: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
This fake con man again....

Judge. And please what are you? holier than thou. I think you need to try somebody & put him to trial before you condemn him.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
getsadieq:
I don't know why this man only sees vision of evil things
Because good news is no news
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
jerinapi1:
weather fake or original is for God to judge. I wish he can even cast out these TRANSGENDER spirit from these oyinbo ppl. sad sad sad
Just check out this SUPER SEXY transgender and tell me if these ppl are not confusing mankind. Na wa oh

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/10/meet-transgender-beauty-queen-formerly.html
Lol the thing don dey enter ya eye small small; small time now we go see you with Dapo sexy,you go dey lie say na preach you dey preach to am....wetin make you begin look Tranny pics hmm?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
tanning:
are you jealous of his. President is demotion to him cos he determines who becomes are a president in the whole world if works against any president that president is gone. If u down know. His mouth can do and undo.

no I am not jealous o. he doesn't have anything I want.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by redcliff: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Photizooo post=39687691][/quote]

Lmao.. my future for what? He is a mere man.. or is he a god? I would call him mers because he is just dust like you and I
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iyamar:
why hating

trust me dear, am not hating on him. my sarcasm was actually meant for the leadership and people of Zimbabwe.

how does a pastor's visit become a state affair.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Iyamar(f): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:

trust me dear, am not hating on him. my sarcasm was actually meant for the leadership and people of Zimbabwe.

how does a pastor's visit become a state affair.
ok... Sorry if i am rude to U. I understand clearly what u are saying. I get carry away by My emotions because prophet TB joshua is My spiritual father. Thanks!

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by kayalla(f): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
what is he in headlines for, cos mua cannot read or translate those language, maybe we can also ...
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iyamar:
ok... Sorry if i am rude to U. I understand clearly what u are saying. I get carry away by My emotions because prophet TB joshua is My spiritual father. Thanks!

no problem. we are good.
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Iyamar(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:

no problem. we are good.
ok thanks

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by sunsewa: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
redcliff:
Well nothing happens in tanzania.. so a mere tb joshua is big news to themm...

have u been in Tanzania before?
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by ihesiuloa(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2015
nickxtra:
Don't they have English newspapers? Tanzania is supposed to be an English speaking country na!
They embrace kiswahili language more over there! I had a hard time communicating because only few would speak English to you even in there BIG cities, na sign language I use toast the gal wey wan over feed me with sex! ... Na we for naija dey carry another man language holistically!

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Most people lost faith in him when he couldn't predict what was to happen in his own church. Whats the use predicting what would happen in Russia why you can't predict what would happen in your house?

Africans and our pointing fingers.... Is it not what God shows him he speaks, let me ask you, when you sleep and dream, do you decide what you wish to dream of?
Am not judging if his real or fake,am only saying let's leave judgment for God!!!
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by vooks: 4:31am On Nov 05, 2015
Tofax:

Prophets are sent by God to warn the world of the devices of the devil and his agents,So that we can make amends where neccessary and beat the evil days ahead e.g Prophet Amos,Prophet Jeremiah. Our Saviour Jesus CHRIST also foretold what will happen in the last days such as Famine,Wars,Nation against nation,Pestilence etc. These prophecies are not meant to scare believers but to make them draw closer to God. Unfortunately,The world want to be told what they wish to hear such as "you'll be rich,you're blessed,you'll have children", etc. But God has already made these things available to US and it is written in His word (Bible) so I don't need anyone to remind me.

The difference is TB Joshua cooks prophecies and edits videos to make his asinine rants got facts. Case in point is the Russian jet that crashed in Egypt. He claims he saw it yet he spoke of an aircraft IN Russia airspace.

Only low IQ see hero in TB Joshua. But then again, this is Africa and it's so full of them
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by vooks: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Mo..ron if he predicted it why did he allow his worshippers who came all the way from South Africa to die?

So he predicted it yet allowed his guest to remain in a house he knew would fall?
Abeg forgive these low IQ mollusks

Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by vooks: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Makweembo:
Today, TB Joshua met with all the main opposition leaders in Tanzania.

Perhaps for reconciliation?
He is on a campaign trail raising funds from the East African Neanderthals because Nigerians have finally started using their brains and can see the charlatan for what he be
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by vooks: 4:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Makweembo:
Here's a pic from a Tanzanian newspaper stand this morning... Crazy!!!

On the other hand, not a single Nigerian newspaper even reported the story... A prophet, they say, is without honour in his hometown.

For your information the Tanzanian elections like other Negro elections was marred with so much irregularities that they had to cancel the results of the semi-autonomous Zanzibar island.

Looks like TB Joshua the charlatan is always at home with crooks.

And the funny thing? Tanzania are primitives so deep into witchcraft for a better part that it's little wonder they found SCOAN welcoming.

All the main contestants and the outgoing president love TB Joshua witchcraft
Re: TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania by Smooyis(m): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2015
A prophet does not have honour only among his people. Keep marching on great prophet of God.

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience