Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most (498 Views)

Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room / Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? / Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most by MrDickman: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
My own na village girls. I mean the extremely local type. Legend has it say na their toto dey sweet pass.

Second na albino

thrid na dwarf

My fourth na fulani girl. Those milk maids. Legend has it that their pussy is way out of this world.
Re: What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most by zephry(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
na wetin u dey take your imagination do be dis
Haa ojamilaraje

Re: What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
na wa o
Re: What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most by ikeepitreal(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
mature women with huge asses. You know. Milf wey get big yansh.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks Guys, Always Will Heart You. / How To Solve The Embarassment Of Premature Ejaculation / 5 Signs That You've Found Your Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.