Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy (1659 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2016
I once had sex with a particlar girl more than seventy times within the space of three month and had sex with another like fifty or more times during my sevice year and another one like twenty five or more times during my final year, then the last but not the least was like fifteen times within a space of one month a the last but not the last was five times in two days .
so my question was like is this really normal, please share your own experience being you a boy or a girl
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by fweshtune: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Bro,its bad
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Caseless: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2016
What a question...

If a girl is sweet and good on the bed, expect me to 'sex' forever.
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2016
yea. that i could have guessed
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Who keeps count?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Who keeps count?

The weird op

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Smh. If only the number of times you've had sex increased your IQ points or added an extra zero to your bank balance.

People are counting c-notes & you're busy counting strokes-how sad grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

The weird op
oh! True that

Dude must have record book

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by olutop(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
who get time
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! True that

Dude must have record book

Yea...creepy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
i bet i got an important point to note in my new year ressoluton
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
three times.. for me,
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yea...creepy
lol
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Monalisa185(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
these kinda questions tho...like really?
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Bad guy, but how do you manage to count?
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Medunah: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Who keeps count?

I wonder oo
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2016
it wasnt really had to count
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Medunah:

I wonder oo
no mind op
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2016
ok na
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Tmissy3000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medunah:

I wonder oo

Babe u ain't lookn bad at all. Can we hookUP?
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by davidsgal(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just passing
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by NemzySeries(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
dude u fvck beta dan a guinea pig aswear......more erection to ur dick since datz 1 of ur achievements
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
guy you funny ooo
Re: How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2016
i bet today is another day for some inregulat dokings

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Christian, I Like Him But I'm Not Christian. Advice Needed / She Rejected But Each Time She Sees Me With Another Girl She Will Feel Cheated / How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.