Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (21938 Views)

PMB Approves Immediate Clean Up Of Ogoni Community After 25yrs Of Being Polluted / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by nedu666: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
buhari cant do noting. he got to pay or supply the petrol to Nigerians himself. this is just round one by the time those who own Nigeria finish frustrating him he will know that the adage if u cant beat them join them is not Fuji music
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by anonimi: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought the Dullard from Daura said he does not know what subsidy is! So why is he paying six months after becoming president

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by omogin(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Buhari leading Nigeria like he would his cattle. Nama nama President with NEPA bill as certificate. I tot subsidy was a scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
I dont understand.... isnt subsidy supposed to be a fraud.... is like Baba is seeing his own share frm ds marketers o... buhari u don scam me....

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by CSTR2: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
I learnt that buhari incurred half of that cost in just five months.
That country is hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Is there any fing lyke subsidy @all?

I thought we were made to believe that "subsidi" is nothing but a scam?

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by bejeria101(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought dauraland was broke,who borrow am money? Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Legitbaba(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
PRYCE:
Thought Nigeria was broke?
Good question.. Abeg send acct number make i knack u something

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by anytexy: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Subsidy is a scam - APC
Hahahahaha. Take time ooo. We used that for our Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Bigdreams(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok Sir.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by odehman: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Hafa amaechi and danjuma goje? when will they be probed the money they stole is more than nigeria debt...

when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden or abubakar baghdadi rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and kabiru umar sokoto are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - El Rufai
oh Lord provide this man sense in jesus name
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by basilo101: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
the spineless new sheriff bows to the cabal

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ziccoit: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
hinwazaka:

And playing to their beat, by paying them is a start. Keep on deceiving yourself. If he tries anything funny with them, they will send this country back to the stoneages. Buhari has no power in this.

You are certainly underestimating the power of a Nigerian president one of the most powerful in the world. Time will tell.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by kingdompropty: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Questions for Buhari.

1. Where did he get the money from, if Jonathan stole all the money and Nigeria is broke?

2. Did you say the refineries were working, because of body odour?

3. Why have Nigerians stopped " fearing you" ?

4. When will Amaechi also submit his loot?

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by PRYCE(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! No more money for your corrupt party members shown below to Steal...

So Stealing Is Now Corruption!!!
Haba Miss/Mrs Ngene! Being broke and giving the lot you mentioned access to funds are two different things!

If I'm broke, it means I don't have money...
If I want to keep my money from thieves, I can simply stash it in my bank account and that means I have it. But Buhari categorically said that NIGERIA IS BROKE!

MEANING FIRS IS DEAD
NNPC IS DEAD
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE , NIMASA, NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY, NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE, SEC, NSE, E.T.C ARE ALL DEAD!

But Jonathan left All these Agencies alive now!

CHAI!!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by sarutobie(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
PRYCE:
Haba Miss/Mrs Ngene! Being broke and giving the lot you mentioned access to funds are two different things!

If I'm broke, it means I don't have money...
If I want to keep my money from thieves, I can simply stash it in my bank account and that means I have it. But Buhari categorically said that NIGERIA IS BROKE!

MEANING FIRS IS DEAD
NNPC IS DEAD
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE , NIMASA, NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY, NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE, SEC, NSE, E.T.C ARE ALL DEAD!

But Jonathan left All these Agencies alive now!

CHAI!!!!
save it..you're talking to the a dead rock. The oxymoron is strong on that one.

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
A broke nation has dis money to spare?? Thank God Okonjo Iweala refused to pay earlier dem 4 talk say na GEJ chop am. Besides dey earmarked 22bn 4 restructuring of NE.. Is dis wah it means 4 d country to b broke??
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by hinwazaka: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
ziccoit:

You are certainly underestimating the power of a Nigerian president one of the most powerful in the world. Time will tell.
Buhari's inevitable failure will open your eyes to the controlled powers of the President by the little green book called the Nigerian constitution. If the Nigerian President was truly the most powerful in the world, OBJ would still be the president.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by PRYCE(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Legitbaba:

Good question.. Abeg send acct number make i knack u something
Lol! The pleasure of keeping em APC goons on their toes is enough reward for me! One Love!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by mindurword(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oil marketers are bubu baba go slow cronies so he has to pay them off for he himself to make more money to buy more cow's for his farm .PDP better than a pc rat .if you believe click like and share

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by demarc001: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thought buhari said there is nothing like subsidy so why is he paying?
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by inkreezz(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
uncle Buhari, sory gran pa but u say no money 4 Nigeria 2 pay ministers. wer did u gt dat huge amount of money from
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari said he had only one million Naira in his account before he became president and 150 cows to his name and you jumped, clapped and said, “Yes, that is a man with integrity. He is dirt poor.”

Shortly after the elections and without declaring his assets publicly you realised that Buhari has N30 million in his UBA personal account and owns a palatial home in Abuja worth over N2 billion. You said, “It is okay, Buhari is a man of integrity. He can own a house anywhere. He is not as rich as IBB, Abdulsalam, or Danjuma.” Instead of you to call him out for what he is, a man of questionable character.

He said he borrowed N27 million to buy his nomination form to run for president on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and you clapped for him that he is so poor he had to borrow money and no president had ever been so poor.

A few weeks later, the wife of a “poor” general, makes a donation of N130 million to internally displaced persons in Adamawa. Because her name is Aisha Buhari, some people raise eye brows and ask, if she had N130 million to give away to the real poor people, why couldn’t she give her husband a paltry N27 million to buy his form. You said, “Oh! She is from a very wealthy family, the family of Nuhu Ribadu who also is an acclaimed “poor man” with cows to his name.” Without probing deeper, you swallowed the story of Aisha Buhari’s “wealthy family” hook, line and sinker.

Buhari said he owns nothing abroad, but yet his wife lives at Mayfair in London. Mayfair is one of the most expensive and exclusive neighbourhoods the world. So you really believed the lie that Buhari’s family, would live in a council home in UK? I repeatedly told you that Buhari owns the house in Mayfair where his Aisha Buhari stays, instead of doing research or at least some cognitive reasoning, you decided to call me names… Oh, never mind.

While Buhari was petroleum minister, N2.8 billion (valued at N645 billion in today’s money) grew wings and flew away from the NNPC account in London. Buhari claims he knows nothing about it. You decided he was innocent until proven guilty, afterall, he has sold you the dummy that he is Mr. Integrity. Yet you feel comfortable hounding Diezani Alison-Madueke for money that IS NOT MISSING of which a Senate committee investigated and cleared her of any wrongdoing from allegations fabricated by Buhari’s brother Sanusi the Emir of Kano. Buhari – innocent until proven guilty though money got missing under his watch; but Alison-Madueke – guilty even if proven innocent on money that is not missing.

Buhari said he would bring back the Chibok girls within 30 days of assuming of office, it is going to six months now instead of you demanding for the return of the girls you said you want to give him time. Okay, Buhari, please take your time.

He promised to wipe out his misguided brothers Boko Haram within 100 days in office because it would be a walk in the park for him as an ex-military ruler. You believed him and what has happened since? Over two thousand innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered by his misguided brothers under his watch. The deadliest reign of the Islamist terrorist group since they began their Jihadist campaign in 2009. Yet, instead of asking Buhari questions, you engage in an equally blood-stained conspiracy of silence.

Buhari claimed Jonathan left an empty treasury. But in six months or zero action on the economy and with foreign investors fleeing Nigeria, and with no cabinet… Nigeria is still in one piece. Please where does he get the money to preserve the economy? Instead of asking Buhari these questions and asking if he has been paid his salary and allowances in those six months you are busy passing the blame to a man who has left office.

Buhari has been jetting around the world disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in the failed quest to be seen as a corruption fighter. He is running Nigeria down and making gaffes at every point. What do you do? Instead of holding him to account, you excuse him and point to non-existent gaffes of a Ph.D. holder president whom you love to hate. At this point, I have to say you are an idiot.

Buhari, is busy fighting the mantra “corruption” and the economy is grounding to a halt, you are losing your jobs and investments, instead of you to tell him that he can fight corruption and still keep the economy rolling you make dumb excuses for him and say he needs time to “fight corruption properly”. What does properly mean? You probably can’t say. But you give him a pass as Nigerian groan under the weight of a failed economy caused by a frozen-in-1984 president.

Instead of reminding Buhari of his lack of an educational qualification for the job and why he should swiftly put up a team that does have the requisite certification, you instead celebrate the “return of power to the North”. You forget to ask him how he is going to sustain the power he has. Instead, you remember to remind him that he is the messiah of his time.

Have you asked him what is happening to our currency depreciating by the minute? Why naira is not equivalent to a dollar as yet? Have you asked him why Nigerian school children are not fed once a day?

Have you asked him why NYSC members have not received their N50,000 monthly allowance that he promised during the campaigns? Or have you asked him why the current “paltry” sum paid to corps members are being owed under Buhari?

Have the docile “men of the fourth estate” aka Nigerian journalists reminded him of their insurance policies? That one is so sad and funny at the same time… No, they have not but rather are still carrying on with lies and propaganda for the APC and Buhari.

Have you asked him why petrol is N140 today instead of N40 has promised by his campaign surrogate? You idiot voter, you still haven’t seen a reason to converge in Freedom Park in Lagos, singing “solidarity forever” to force Buhari to keep his campaign promises.

Have you asked him why he has not paid the pensions of old retirees such as himself? Buhari promised you the best “angels and saints” of Nigeria as ministers but gave you the most rapacious criminals as noisemakers. Have you asked him why? What happened to his heavenly plans? Why did he trade angels for demons? Have you asked him why he took you on a ride for six months? No. But you have the liver to go round telling people he has a right to reward his thieving friends.

Buhari went to India an irresponsibly declared Nigeria broke. But Governor Ayo Fayose asked him to account for the monthly revenue as the previous government was doing. Instead of being transparent, Buhari thinks the best response to a call for accountability it to attack and insult Fayose. Does Fayose look like someone he can harass like that? Please, pull over, Sir. Park well.

Why does Mr. Integrity see it as an insult to be asked to be accountable to the Nigerian people who elected him into office. Isn’t that the true meaning of being “non-corrupt”? Buhari has proven himself as a fraudster, lacking all forms of decency.

If after all of these, you still think that Buhari is a man of integrity then you would believe the earth is flat.

You are fools, but Buhari is a congenital liar.

Stand up and say no to #BuhariSpoilingNigeria.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by obailala(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
I thought Buhari was going to battle the oil marketers with his military might. So he cowered to them afterall, even paying the illegal backdrop which was the reason for the insistence of the ex finance minister to postpone their payment. APC, all mouth, no action.
See these winsh dem... they are actually fasting and praying for PMB not to pay so Nigerians would suffer a major fuel scarcity in December. These diabolic trolls actually pray for Nigeria to crumble so they would laugh and blame Buhari.... kpians!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by nobeku: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Hafa amaechi and danjuma goje? when will they be probed the money they stole is more than nigeria debt...

when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden or abubakar baghdadi rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and kabiru umar sokoto are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - El Rufai
Your father died by a ghastly motor accident...... Or he is about to.. WARLOCK!!!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by nobeku: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Your daddy died by a ghastly motor accident...... Or he is about to.. WARLOCK!!!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Brightology2(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mumu leave politics and face your family
NgeneUkwenu:
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

lalasticlala, come let's thank Baba!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by omolami: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
is like buhari has finally discovered that fuel subsidy payment is not a ruse afterall . Learning on the job
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Comradeisah23(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
good news
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

lalasticlala, come let's thank Baba!

How much is ur APC salary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Fine Details Of 2017 Budget:N74m Aso Rock Rent, N94m For Tyres,N396m For Cars / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.