Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (21937 Views)

PMB Approves Immediate Clean Up Of Ogoni Community After 25yrs Of Being Polluted / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ishiamu(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2015
nobeku:
My father died by a ghastly motor accident...... o.. WARLOCK!!!

Eyahh may more death follow your family. Ur next though

Rest in pieces to ya late dad anyways
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by nobeku: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Eyahh R.i.p to him
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. JEW MAN!!!!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by nobeku: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Eyahh may more death follow your family. Ur next though

Rest in pieces to ya late dad anyways
Enjoy editing as you may please.. You know what's up.. BLOODY WARLOCK!!!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Vick4rill(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

lalasticlala, come let's thank Baba!
you suprised me with this comment.politics aside: If you keep insulting like this how can you ever attend jonathan position in this world; truly most of us are miserable because of our bad mouth
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Koolmexxi(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
persius555:
We shouldn't blame jonathan and his party, maybe we should thank him for helping us build an economy that can not refine what it produces. I just dont understand some nigerians sense of reasoning.

Why is it that we make 19th century technology look like a 25th century technology. Power supply, crude refining, road construction etc
I'm jus being sarcastic because blaming GEJ for everything wrong with d nation seems to b the 1 point agenda of dis govt.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ishiamu(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
nobeku:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. JEW MAN!!!!

Obonte
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by okambaba: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2015
karashita:
Ok o.
Now that approval has been given for the payment of oil markerters,next should be federal govt workers.
Baba we need our salaries please.

I thought they said October salaraies were ready to be paid. Abi na lie dem dey lie.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by karashita: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
okambaba:

I thought they said October salaraies were ready to be paid. Abi na lie dem dey lie.

My guy the thing tire me.
I never see alert o.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Sibrah: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
And some people still claim they don't know where 2 trillion entered in the economy.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Standing5(m): 3:33am On May 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

lalasticlala, come let's thank Baba!
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Sibrah: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Fine Details Of 2017 Budget:N74m Aso Rock Rent, N94m For Tyres,N396m For Cars / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana / Aggrieved Policemen Attempt To Disrupt Anambra Collation Over Feeding Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.