Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes (8720 Views)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation / South-south Group Rejects Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by omenka(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stolen:

How are u sure the person u are talking to is neither bini, itsekiri or yoruba?

Has Rochas an igbo governor not denounce Biafra? APC party crew will say and do anything to satisfy Baba go slow or show support. Those guys in the article are APC members.

We know the real ijaws, wat are they saying? I am pretty sure it is Biafra.

Biafra is freedom. Freedom does not apply force. SS are free to remain with Nigeria. Somehow, i know once igbo leave they follow.

Abit like a parent leaving and the child running to catch up. Fact!
I'm very sure even Nyiesom Wike is a Yoruba man. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Stolen: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
omenka:
I'm very sure even Nyiesom Wike is a Yoruba man. cheesycheesy

I am very sure Rochas Owelle is an hausa man, as specified in the extract you quoted.

Wait let Buhari rig Rivers election or any state in SS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We dey wait that episode, I call it 'breaking point'. cool

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
FrankAba1:
The Igbos in "Nigeria" who number in the mid-tens of millions in Nigeria (Approximately about 50 million spread all over the country "Nigeria" ) and growing rapidly in population world-wide are found mainly in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, as well as in Delta, parts of Akwa ibom, Cross River States and Rivers States. The Igbo language is predominant throughout this area, although English (the national language) is also spoken. Prominent towns in Igbo nation include Ahiara, Aba, Abiriba, Awka, Avu, Owerri, Orlu, Nnewi, Mbaise, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Afikpo, Okigwe, Umuahia, Asaba, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Arondizuogu, Ogwashiukwu, Udi, ihiala, ogbaru, abakaliki, Ikwerre, Nkwerre, Ideato, Mbaano, Ahoada, Ndoni, Etche- Rotimi Amaechi's village, "Igwe ocha" also known as (Portharcourt), Ngwa, Mbaitoli, Ibuzo, Ikeduru and Ihiala amongst many others.

My question is: Is that Idiotic Ijo man speaking for the highlighted people, who are also located in that imaginary "South-south"?
oga abeg name any place in Akwa ibom that is igbo for me mbok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided my LGA that borders abia can't even speak one igbo language...am tired of reading nonsense that part of Akwa ibom is igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
omenka:
This is like a speer right through the hearts of IPOD thugs! cheesycheesy

@Truckpusher, I'm not sure you've seen this. It bears striking resemblance to what some of you guys have been trying to drum into the ears of these Nnamdi thugs.
Well, you should understand that Niger Delta people are not like your kin and kith that have been held captive by Uthman Dan Fodio empire for centuries.
Until you liberate your own people from the stranglehold of the Gambari invaders , you've got no right to fault the claims of any Igbo man. We are Niger Deltans and we do not cower to any superior power and we do not go about it by power and they can't subdue us like they subdued the middle belt.

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Stolen: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
wiseone28:
undecided my LGA that borders abia can't even speak one igbo language...am tired of reading nonsense that part of Akwa ibom is igbo

Be mindful of yoruba and other imposters. Nairaland is a place of cover, u will see an Abo.ki from Katsina claiming south south. grin

9 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
omenka:
I am a Nigerian from Benue state and sooner than later, you guys would get a similar statement from us. Your encroachment into Zone C would be fiercely resisted just like the South Southerners are doing. Keep your useless agitation to the SE- that is all we are saying.

#Fvcking degenerate land grabbers. cheesy

Lol. That is if any of you still remain alive after the fulani encroachment grin .

Your people are known willing tools and will forever remain "Nigerians" - slave name from Oyibo woman tongue . I hope you are sound in Koran! kiss

No inch of our land or people will be ceded to your fraudulent barbarian people. Benue state was and still remain a fraud and you know it grin .

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/weve-abandoned-igbos-benue-cry/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
EasternLion:

maggot.
Degenerate Land Grabbing I-POO-D Thug. cheesy
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stolen:

Be mindful of yoruba and other imposters. Nairaland is a place of cover, u will see an Abo.ki from Katsina claiming south south. grin
ka ke tie ke isong

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
wiseone28:
oga abeg name any place in Akwa ibom that is igbo for me mbok?

Ha! Re-read my post mbok! grin
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The issue of irresponsible leaders is not exclusive to SS region. From NE to SW, SE, NC, NW and SS the story is the same, Reckless government at virtually all level. In these regions, ex-officials/thieves are celebrated. It isn't just exclusive to SS and Delta state. Are you not aware that some people keep celebrating Saraki(NC), Buruji Kashamu(SW), Sylva(SS), Uzor Kalu(SE), Akume(NC), Yerima(NW), Atiku(NE) etc?. The point is that it is a national challenge not just SS. This is a different issue.

If you look closely, you will realise that the demand of SS is centered on fiscal autonomy. Yes, we are dissatisfied (just like every other Nigerian) but we never solicited for external force to make decision for us nor one that Instigate us against others and seek to impose a will on us. It is now a thing of "join me and be my friend or don't join and I'll call you a saboteur". Nobody will accept this my darling.
I agree with you and that no one should be forced, but we can not allow the main point of "fiscal autonomy" to be replaced with a land grabbing debate.
Instead we should have a healthy discussion on how "fiscal autonomy can be used to develop the "South-South and how the financial autonomy will make it to the local government councils, not the Governors personal bank account. Igbo's are not part of the disbursement of the accrual funds allocated from the Federation Account we are not the reason why your local councils are grossly abused.

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Stolen: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
I agree with you and that no one should be forced, but we can not allow the main point of "fiscal autonomy" to be replaced with a land grabbing debate.
Instead we should have a healthy discussion on how "fiscal autonomy can be used to develop the "South-South and how the financial autonomy will make it to the local government councils, not the Governors personal bank account. Igbo's are not part of the disbursement of the accrual funds allocated from the Federation Account we are not the reason why your local councils are grossly abused.

Barcanista dont want to reason. I have told you to forget this thing. We know the real Ijaws, Ibibios, Efik and wat they are saying . Not a fake nairaland handle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by omenka(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you should understand that Niger Delta people are not like your kin and kith that have been held captive by Uthman Dan Fodio empire for centuries.
Until you liberate your own people from the stranglehold of the Gambari invaders , you've got no right to fault the claims of any Igbo man. We are Niger Deltans and we do not cower to any superior power and we do not go about it by power and they can't subdue us like they subdued the middle belt.
Hmm. Nice technique, sitting on the fence, massaging their ego to avoid a backlash, while throwing stones at me. cheesy

No one has been subdued by anyone around here. You guys just sit somewhere and assume stuffs and I laugh whenever I read you guys' ignorant posts.

Take a trip down to my state, check into Zone B especially and ask what happened to the "invaders" the last time there was an all out between them and indigenous people of the state. cheesy

Some pics I took then but couldn't share because of their graphic nature. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ocelot2006(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lajet:
Inko-Tariah said “we want to make it categorically clear to those behind this wicked and selfish act, especially the so called IPOB that no part or territory of the South-South belongs to the South-East. Rivers State and indeed other South-South States are not Igbos,

Inko-Tariah is a big fool by this his statement We shall not Cede an inch of igbo land in South South to anybody no amount of stupid propaganda and blackmail we make us to compromise

Talk is cheap. Youre not touching an inch of ND land. Parasites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Stolen: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
wiseone28:
ka ke tie ke isong
As for you, it is like i spoke too soon. U are yoruba abi? Una no dey surprise me again. Now i just pity u people.

Like wateva!

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stolen:

As for you, it is like i spoke too soon. U are yoruba abi? Una no dey surprise me again. Now i just pity u people.

Like wateva!
ntanga aba nkan ado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
FrankAba1:

Ha! Re-read my post mbok! grin
you mean land grabbers?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2015
wiseone28:
you mean land grabbers?

Lol. I have reported you to the mods for your inability to read. tongue
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Stolen:

How are u sure the person u are talking to is neither bini, itsekiri or yoruba?

Has Rochas an igbo governor not denounce Biafra? APC party crew will say and do anything to satisfy Baba go slow or show support. Those guys in the article are APC members.

We know the real ijaws, wat are they saying? I am pretty sure it is Biafra.

Biafra is freedom. Freedom does not apply force. SS are free to remain with Nigeria. Somehow, i know once igbo leave they follow.

Abit like a parent leaving and the child running to catch up. Daddy/Mummy dont leave me. Fact!
My Dear we shall always practice diplomacy, it is in our blood. We are not savages or petty petty back stabbers. Like you said when the hard part is done, I am sure, we will not be hearing all this land grabbing garbage. As of now, let us think strategically. Where we will get resistance from Western Powers and the puppets in Nigeria government is when they think they will be without revenue from oil where 80% of the money comes from, let us change tactics.
You do not have to tell an intelligent person to get out of the sun.
When we go let us see...

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by wiseone28: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2015
FrankAba1:

Lol. I have reported you to the mods for your inability to read. tongue
waiting for an apology

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2015
omenka:
Hmm. Nice technique, sitting on the fence, massaging their ego to avoid a backlash, while throwing stones at me. cheesy

No one has been subdued by anyone around here. You guys just sit somewhere and assume stuffs and I laugh whenever I read you guys' ignorant posts.

Take a trip down to my state, check into Zone B especially and ask what happened to the "invaders" the last time there was an all out between them and indigenous people of the state. cheesy

Some pics I took then but couldn't share because of their graphic nature. wink
Lol, what a comic relief my friend. Last time I checked the invaders dictates the tune you dance to , bro.
FYI : I don't massage people's ego and I have always maintained that I share a lot in common with them , I'm a sympathizer to their cause but our submission is simple. Do not rewrite my history and do not touch my identity and this is all we've been saying and nothing more and nothing less.
Bro, they own you and they are still ravaging your land and of course you can win the battle and not the war - This is where you are, even as you keep playing the ostrich.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2015
So, the Ijaw Man hiding under the nebulous SS/ Niger delta tag, now speaks for Enuani, Egbema and Oyigbo people.

What a comic relief.

" Anwu achachabe ndi kwu oto, ofozia ndi makpu amakpu".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Referendum in SS will solve this, I am sure that if referendum is conducted in SS majority will vote to Join Biafra, if you look at the protest in PH you will know that even Ikwerre people is in full support of IPOB. Most monikers here speaking for SS people are either Yorubas, northerners, Edo or ijaws and this are not part of Biafra project, I wonder why they are giving theirself headache.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by RisingSun1: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2015
The photo says it all

These ppl look hungry and frustrated

Just give them N1000 each and they will issue another statement in support of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by omenka(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, what a comic relief my friend. Last time I checked the invaders dictates the tune you dance to , bro.
FYI : I don't massage people's ego and I have always maintained that I share a lot in common with them , I'm a sympathizer to their cause but our submission is simple. Do not rewrite my history and do not touch my identity and this is all we've been saying and nothing more and nothing less.
Bro, they own you and they are still ravaging your land and of course you can win the battle and not the war - This is where you are, even as you keep playing the ostrich.
I see nothing but someone who's been straightened up from severe asss whooping the last time. Didn't know their bashing got to you bro. No vex oo, u don dey take am personal. They will take PH and the rest of whatever part of your lands they want to and there's nothing your straightened rump would do about it.

Oya go ahead and repeat your regurgitated "slave" lines for me... Come on...

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ARIZONA123(m): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2015
pazienza:
So, the Ijaw Man hiding under the nebulous SS/ Niger delta tag, now speaks for Enuani, Egbema and Oyigbo people.

What a comic relief.

" Anwu achachabe ndi kwu oto, ofozia ndi makpu amakpu".
. That was APC ijaw speaking

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ArodeTsolaye: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Thank God I've always been saying it. Igbos are out to grab our lands, resources and access to international waters and nothing more. South south is not biafra. SS is not SE. Stop trying to bully or intimidate us into joining your failed project. Thank God SS are speaking with one voice. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE. Any attempt to grab our lands will be met very heavy resistance. A word is enough for the wise. I pity any ethnic group that would join them in biafra. Their marginalization will be so epic and out of this world.

But asaba is part of your SS, have you given up and now deny them? Thanks for the concession, the next concession you edo tree-hugging monkey will make is all Igbolands in Rivers, and then every other part of the SS that will vote to be with Biafra during the Referendum except monarchial Bini.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ARIZONA123(m): 6:08am On Nov 05, 2015
omenka:
I see nothing but someone who's been straightened up from severe asss whooping the last time. Didn't know their bashing got to you bro. No vex oo, u don dey take am personal. They will take PH and the rest of whatever part of your lands they want to and there's nothing your straightened rump would do about it.

Oya go ahead and repeat your regurgitated "slave" lines for me... Come on...

cheesycheesy
. What is this ekpeteshi drunk fulani slaughtering ram saying. You must be sick upstairs. We warned him to thread carefully and he abided by the warning. Without igbos PDP is dead on nairaland. U knw that right?

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ArodeTsolaye: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
I am 500% against bringing in Oil States. It will cost us too much money and resources to clean up that mess.
Let them stay with Nigeria and keep getting screwed over. They are enjoying how they are being treated.
Even with all the oil money they receive they are suffering from the environmental impact.

Do not be deceived, no SS region except the binis will stay with yoruba and hausa oppresive muslims. APC is paying cronies like the inko guy to make statements that'll erode the biafran movement. That guy can't speak for his family talkless of his village. I challenge him to a referendum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by omenka(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
We warned him to thread carefully and he abided by the warning. Without igbos PDP is dead on nairaland. U knw that right?
Truckpusher, so indeed you were "warned". cheesy

Dude thanks for the confirmation.

#Sips my coffee.. smiley

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by reuben79: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2015
CASTOSVILLA:
A group of misinformed Ijaws feeling relevant. If no south south state is Biafra, tell Amaechi and Wike to return their Igbo names.
stop dat ok........some state in southsouth also bearin yoruba name....edo st,delta, baylsea and river st.....Rotimi..is yoruba name...amaech is igbo.....so river st is nt igboland.......biafra republic is 5 st okk
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by ArodeTsolaye: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2015
omenka:
I could remember some guy created a thread with a content that bear just about everything contained in these guys' statement, especially as regards the recent activities of those deluded secessionists in Port Harcourt and they (IPOD e-thugs) pounced on him with blistering anger and vengeance. They insisted that is his opinion and IPOD has overwhelming support in the SS region- now we have this.

What is gonna be their next line of action since they've been told, almost literally, to go screw themselves?? cheesy

They thought they are gonna blackmail a people into supporting their course, but they got it all wrong. Now they've got their fingers burnt on the mainstreet while Nnamadi Kaalu is having a swell time probably with some gay cellmate. cheesy

You think i've been shot or left NL for good? I still have that picture of your fulani dominated people still wearing leaves in the 21st century north . Do you want to see it? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto: N2.7 Billion Expended On Zakkat, 172 Orphaned Pupils Get Bicycles / Why Senate Leader, Others Are Yet To Be Named / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.