Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes (8725 Views)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation / South-south Group Rejects Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2015
coolitempa:
The only people that will get consumed are another three million flat.heads..... grin......you have been warned.......back to topic........how do you feel about the SS rejecting you......but come to think of it sef.....should you not be at the million man March......I hope they use you for target practice..... grin

The same manner Yoruba braggarts like Bode Thomas, Benjamin Adekunle, Obafemi Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Bola Ige were sent to their graves in miserable ways.

The same treatment awaits you and your cohorts; you shall even beg for death from the hands of your Fulani masters...
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by coolitempa(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

The same manner Yoruba braggarts like Bode Thomas, Benjamin Adekunle, Obafemi Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Bola Ige were sent to their graves in miserable ways.

The same treatment awaits you and your cohorts; you shall even beg for death from the hands of your Fulani masters...

Illiterates like you .....are the reasons why no one takes you clowns seriously.....just lies and twisting of history.....your flat.head will soon be harvested for farming........kontinu... grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
coolitempa:
Illiterates like you .....are the reasons why no one takes you clowns seriously.....just lies and twisting of history.....your flat.head will soon be harvested for farming........kontinu... grin

Verm1ns and vagabonds like you who stand logic on its head are the problem of this country.

Your generation of backstabbers and cone heads have indeed made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

You shall continue in them until you meet your Waterloo...
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by coolitempa(f): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Verm1ns and vagabonds like you who stand logic on its head are the problem of this country.

Your generation of backstabbers and cone heads have indeed made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

You shall continue in them until you meet your Waterloo...

You are making no sense...

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2015
coolitempa:
You are making no sense...

Aside perversion, what other language does a she-male understand?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by coolitempa(f): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Aside perversion, what other language does a she-male understand?

Enough of entertaining an inferior......I don't want to roll in the mud with you for that is where you feel most comfortable.... grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
coolitempa:
Enough of entertaining an inferior......I don't want to roll in the mud with you for that is where you feel most comfortable.... grin

Yet a miserable bigot like you is frequently seen in almost every IPOB/Igbo topic fooling yourself and your confused tribe attempting to deflect the impending doom at your doorstep...
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by T9ksy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear let us stop adding fuel to the fire, as you stated this viewpoint is not popular so when the time comes we shall see who is who. I still stand by my initial statement that in order to really gain momentum in the movement we should focus on the 5 initial states. As long as it involves those oil blocks you are looking for trouble from Western powers and their stooges in Nigeria. We must take the road of least resistance. To save energy, time, money and lives, I think we should focus on the 5 states only. At least until furthering our cause for actualizing.

That is the "koko" of this biafra brouhaha. This was where ojukwu went wrong (but then he wasn't truly fighting for his people rather for his own inordinate ambition) in his last escapade which culminated in the gratuitous loss of over 3million innocent Nigerians.

As long as biafra is extended beyond the 5 indigenous ibo states then they should be ready for strong resistance from others in the country and outside, too.

IMHO, biafra should at the initial stage confine itself to those 5 states and afterwards, others who want to join them can make their case to be accepted into the new nation or not. Trying to coerce the oil states into biafra will be met with stiff opposition form the rest of nigeria as it will be seen as the ibos walking away with the country's "golden goose".

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Blizzy9ja: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Charles Inko-Tariah lacks the credibility to speak on behalf of the Ijaw people or the south south... He's seeking attention.

I'll be disturbed when IYC or INC releases a statement to the effect
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
T9ksy:
That is the "koko" of this biafra brouhaha. This was where ojukwu went wrong (but then he wasn't truly fighting for his people rather for his own inordinate ambition) in his last escapade which culminated in the gratuitous loss of over 3million innocent Nigerians.

As long as biafra is extended beyond the 5 indigenous ibo states then they should be ready for strong resistance from others in the country and outside, too.

IMHO, biafra should at the initial stage confine itself to those 5 states and afterwards, others who want to join them can make their case to be accepted into the new nation or not. Trying to coerce the oil states into biafra will be met with stiff opposition form the rest of nigeria as it will be seen as the ibos walking away with the country's "golden goose".

Mister, stop distorting history and spreading lies.
FYI, Igboland extends more than the political SE. And even at that Igbos have not at any time live their lives dependent on crude oil like many of you do.

And that's why Igbos were the least affected by the reduced oil earnings courtesy of the global drop in crude oil prices.

Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi are laden with hydrocarbons.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gowon said that Nigerians should be proud of the gains of the war through the healing balm of “no victor, no vanquished.”

According to him, the three Rs of reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction were adopted to enhance national unity.

He also argued that the abandonment of the development plan drafted immediately after the war by successive governments, resulted in the infrastructural decay in the country.

The former head of state, however, lauded Ojukwu for his courage in defending his people during the war, saying: “if Ojukwu were in my shoes, he would have equally waged the war.”

He also commended the Anambra government and management of the university for honouring Ojukwu with the change in name of the institution from Anambra State University to COOU.
https://www.nairaland.com/2440061/igbo-president-heal-civil-war
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
T9ksy:

It is what it is. That is the only way it will not escalate into another horrific event in history.
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Mister, stop distorting history and spreading lies.
FYI, Igboland extends more than the political SE. And even at that Igbos have not at any time live their lives dependent on crude oil like many of you do.

And that's why Igbos were the least affected by the reduced oil earnings courtesy of the global drop in crude oil prices.

Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi are laden with hydrocarbons.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gowon said that Nigerians should be proud of the gains of the war through the healing balm of “no victor, no vanquished.”

According to him, the three Rs of reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction were adopted to enhance national unity.

He also argued that the abandonment of the development plan drafted immediately after the war by successive governments, resulted in the infrastructural decay in the country.

The former head of state, however, lauded Ojukwu for his courage in defending his people during the war, saying: “if Ojukwu were in my shoes, he would have equally waged the war.”

He also commended the Anambra government and management of the university for honouring Ojukwu with the change in name of the institution from Anambra State University to COOU.
https://www.nairaland.com/2440061/igbo-president-heal-civil-war
My Dear no one is disputing what you wrote, but the crux Of the matter is that at this point if we involve oil states we are looking for unnessary resistance when we can strategically bring our brothers from the Sourh in peacefully with a referendum. We are not savages, we are too intelligent to have to spill blood to get our freedom.
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear no one is disputing what you wrote, but the crux Of the matter is that at this point if we involve oil states we are looking for unnessary resistance when we can strategically bring our brothers from the Sourh in peacefully with a referendum. We are not savages, we are too intelligent to have to spill blood to get our freedom.

Okay. But it's their right to determine their fate through a UN supervised referendum.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by T8ksy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is what it is. That is the only way it will not escalate into another horrific event in history.

That is exactly what people like me wants to avoid because at the end of it all when Biafra is eventually actualised,we will still be neighbours.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
T8ksy:

That is exactly what people like me wants to avoid because at the end of it all when Biafra is eventually actualised,we will still be neighbours.
Absolutly, it will even create a stronger bond between us. So many Igbos in the West can not just uproot companies they have struggled and sweat for, they should not have to become potential enemies of the state. We can show white people that Africans are not savages that solve differences with the exterminating of lives.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
xtrorse:

Okay. But it's their right to determine their fate through a UN supervised referendum.
Absolutly my Dear and we will help them with legal representation, financial backing and our time and energy. The youths of this generation are wiser and have learned from the mistakes of our elders. Biafrans will go down in history as the first Africans to break peacefully without spilling blood. We will be international heros, and our children's, children's will be so proud to be Biafrans knowing that their elders used #BrainsNotBlood to actualize Biafra.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by trapQ: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
obviously the one in their dreams.
lmao grin
aldrick:

wich part of igbo land in south south are you talking abt
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by trapQ: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
bless you!!!
mulattoclaro:
Thank God I've always been saying it. Igbos are out to grab our lands, resources and access to international waters and nothing more. South south is not biafra. SS is not SE. Stop trying to bully or intimidate us into joining your failed project. Thank God SS are speaking with one voice. Igboland starts from Asaba and ends in the SE. Any attempt to grab our lands will be met very heavy resistance. A word is enough for the wise. I pity any ethnic group that would join them in biafra. Their marginalization will be so epic and out of this world.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by trapQ: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2015
hello biafranqueen

let's be civil pls, there are way worse pictures from the gully erosions that take place in the SE often, coupled with other terrible sights of aba. you won't see us posting such pictures which are demeaning. this is a national issue and not something to joke about.
biafranqueen:

Hahaha what has that oil done for your people?
Keep drowning and dying in your oil, we don't need that headache!

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2015
trapQ:
hello biafranqueen

let's be civil pls, there are way worse pictures from the gully erosions that take place in the SE often, coupled with other terrible sights of aba. you won't see us posting such pictures which are demeaning. this is a national issue and not something to joke about.
Sorry if I insulted my brothers and sisters, the reason I am showing those pictures is to hit home to them that land grabbing Igbos is a topic of distraction from the real issues at hand. The thread I created in 2012 was erased when N/L went down, it was all about how Nigeria is allowing the children to suffer, how the sea life was destroyed and the lively hood stripped from the coastal people in that region. I worked with Professor Richard Steiner to bring international attention to the problem in Nigeria, when they were making a big deal of the Mexico Coast and he was forced to resign in 2010, because of it.

That is why I am posting those pictures, not to ridicule but to bring us back to reality. When they say we are land grabbing, I take it personal because I know who the real enemies of the oil states are and it is not us the Igbo's! angry

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by aldrick: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Sorry if I insulted my brothers and sisters, the reason I am showing those pictures is to hit home to them that land grabbing Igbos is a topic of distraction from the real issues at hand. The thread I created in 2012 was erased when N/L went down, it was all about how Nigeria is allowing the children to suffer, how the sea life was destroyed and the lively hood stripped from the coastal people in that region. I worked with Professor Richard Steiner to bring international attention to the problem in Nigeria, when they were making a big deal of the Mexico Coast and he was forced to resign in 2010, because of it.

That is why I am posting those pictures, not to ridicule but to bring us back to reality. When they say we are land grabbing, I take it personal because I know who the real enemies of the oil states are and it is not us the Igbo's! angry

I am a Rivers man (Ikwerre) and I think the problem of this present generation of igbo extraction is that, most igbo parents tell their children histories that would paint the igbo tribe good, mostly when it comes to that of the niger deltans and the igbos.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by aldrick: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
biafranqueen:

As a niger deltan from Rivers state (Ikwerre) like I stated, the only brother we niger deltans have are we the niger deltans.

Why because:

1. Up north we have some political issues with them.
2. Yoruba same political issues.
3. But the igbos. We have both Political and Ancestral/Cultural issues, Which makes the case of the igbo worst.

Just like The minister of transportation said during his ministerial screening. That the ikwerre in his village have no problem with the hausa man in sokoto' That the fight is just btwin the Elite (Politicians)

Let me than say that: The Ikwerre man in my village have serious ancestral problem with the igbos. And the only love the ikwerre people have with the igbos is jst btwin the Elites (Politicians)

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
aldrick:

I am a Rivers man (Ikwerre) and I think the problem of this present generation of igbo extraction is that, most igbo parents tell their children histories that would paint the igbo tribe good, mostly when it comes to that of the niger deltans and the igbos.

I am an Igboman, but even I know that you are nothing but an Oduanistani, though I understand why an Oduanistani would want to deny his heritage, believe me, I would do the same if I were in your shoes.

grin

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
aldrick:

As a niger deltan from Rivers state (Ikwerre) like I stated, the only brother we niger deltans have are we the niger deltans.

Why because:

1. Up north we have some political issues with them.
2. Yoruba same political issues.
3. But the igbos. We have both Political and Ancestral/Cultural issues, Which makes the case of the igbo worst.

Just like The minister of transportation said during his ministerial screening. That the ikwerre in his village have no problem with the hausa man in sokoto' That the fight is just btwin the Elite (Politicians)

Let me than say that: The Ikwerre man in my village have serious ancestral problem with the igbos. And the only love the ikwerre people have with the igbos is jst btwin the Elites (Politicians)
you make sense..but will they listen?
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b] Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from where they were carved out in 1976. Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides, they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for in a predominant Igbo territory. The people, under the aegis of Asa-Ndoki-Obigbo League, ANOL, have petitioned President Olusegun Obasanjo, alleging denial of social amenities such as electricity, pipe-borne water, motorable roads and hospital, among others. "Since we have been denied everything due to us, we must go back to our kith and kin in Abia State", they wrote in a petition dated February 18, 2000 and signed by Stanley Akaya and Johnson Ezenma, president and secretary-general respectively. In the petition, ANOL gave 17 reasons why the people want to go back to Abia State.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html [/b]

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Biafranqueen, I disagree with your 5 SE proposal. The boundaries of Igboland cannot be left to be drawn by the demons, so that they can claim the oil bearing parts of Igboland for themselves while screaming " AWA OIL", as we saw with their protest during the war at Lagos in 1967( too bad the mods deleted the thread) and during the fuel subsidy era in 2011 at the same Lagos and all over Arewa-Oduanistani states,

Only those Igbo speaking communities will make that decision on their own and not Arewa-Oduanistanis, and that decision will not be made online by Oduanistani impostors masquerading as members of those Igbo communities, not by political jobbers from those Igbo speaking communities bribed by Arewa-Oduanistanis desperados to make anti Igbo comments on the pages of national dailies,but custodians of culture in those communities and the non partisan commoners in those communities.

See why!

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
I couldn't post the pic of the Eze Oyigbo message on Ojukwu death, it's not uploading. Check here for the pic.https://www.nairaland.com/2693145/ndokis-not-ijaw---barcasinta-other-ijaws

What type of message will you be sending those Igbos in Oyigbo and Anioma that have been standing with us when you start proposing a SE only Biafra? Do you think those Igbos will take you serious tomorrow when you have shown that you can easily trade them off to the Arewa-Oduanistans just to get your own freedom?

Can't you see the type of disunity the slimy Oduanistanis are plotting? Tomorrow when you want those Igbo communities in SS you left because of the Oduanistanis treachery and empty threats, the Oduanistanis would still be there to remind them that you willingly traded them off for your own freedom, you don't know the value of kinship, they could do without you.

I understand if you say we should leave the non Igbo speaking groups, but to think of leaving any Igbo speaking group that want to be with us, just because of the empty threats of Oduanistanis, is simply unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
aldrick:
Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by aldrick: 2:47pm On Nov 12
aldrick:
In an attempt to forcelly include the Niger delta region (south south) as been part of the biafran quest, the indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) on tuesday took their protest to the city of port harcourt despite warnings by the state government,ikwerre youth movement and the south south liberation movement.

As about 10am on tuesday morning no fewer than 15 buses loaded with indigenous people of biafra members (IPOB) arrived port harcourt from aba with placards,biafra flag and various pictures of Nnamdi kalu who was arrested by the federal government.

The indigenous people of biafra members who arrived port harcourt from aba were also accompanied with a very large number of igbos residing in port harcourt on their said peaceful biafra protest which according to some eye witnesses (Chinedu Oyimba, and Wale Fayemi) accused the police to have shot dead five indigenous people of biafra protesters.

An eyewitness said that “thousands of protesters coming from Aba, Abia State seem to have overwhelmed the security men who are reluctant to use maximum force. Please nobody should dare come near Aba Port Harcourt/Expressway or Okporo road. As I call you now, I am speaking from where I am taking cover to avoid stray bullets from obviously infuriated security men who are being dared by pro-Biafra youths from Aba.

Another eyewitness said as “I talk to you now the protesters are daring the security men. The protesters should go to their states in Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu states and stop disturbing the peace of Port Harcourt. If they are protesting against the arrest and detention of Nnamdi KANU, the Director of Radio Biafra, they should go and protest in Abuja, not Port Harcourt.

Another eyewitness said: “The pro-Biafra protesters have right to protest but we, Rivers people do not support Biafra, they should allow us to go to our various business places.”

The IPOB memebers since the arrest of nnamdi kalu (IPOB leader and Radio biafra director) weeks ago had vowed not to rest until the federal government releases Nnamdi kalu their leader.

Video link: https://web.facebook.com/1627523210835497/videos/1662835107304307/

Macelliot:

The OP is Ikwerreboy/aldrick...

He is the owner of Radio-Niger-delta...
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by pazienza(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
" As I call you now, I am speaking from where I am taking cover to avoid stray bullets from obviously infuriated security men who are being dared by pro-Biafra youths from Aba".

This part got me laughing. It's genetic, Demdem another Oduanistani was taking cover too and observed from a distance.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by realsammy: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2015
All hail BIAFRA!... at the mention of that name Biafra every divide n rule agents must fail.

very big shame on (some) misinformed, educated illiterates n political jobbers that are denying their heritage (BIAFRA) because of oil and gas. when majority believes in Biafra (if they say south south is not Biafra why don't they advocate for a referendum and see where people will vote to go) for their info we have oil n gas in IMO, ABIA, ANAMBRA, even ENUGU oil, gas n coal are there.

Before 1914 was their Nigeria, Niger delta, south south or south east? I wonder were our memories n conscience are.

The point and the truth is that the ethnic groups that make up Biafra, the Igbo's, Igala, Efik, Ibibio, Izon, Igede, Idoma etc... are one people and we came from one source (man) and we can trace our Ancestral home to ISRAEL. if we are not one people how come we have almost everything in common I.e

1, we are predominantly Christians
2, we eat the same food
3, we bear similar names
4, we have similar market days
5, we wear similar dress n attire
6, we have similar cultures
7, we have the same DNA
8, our mothers tie two piece wrapper...

we are chosen n blessed by God that's why u can find oil in all the places that make up Biafra... i can assure u that in Biafra land their wont be ethnic minority and domination, so stop being scared of the Igbo's cos we mean no harm. before u forget after the CIVIL WAR our south south brothers stole our properties in the guise of abandoned property yet we still love them, so if u have Biafran blood running in u join hands to make this movement a reality. All we ask our present Nigeria government is to give us a REFERENDUM if truly we are practicing DEMOCRACY instead of preaching and forcing people to stay where they never wished to be. After all before 1914, our great grand fathers were not Nigerians.

I urge us to still love and accommodate our Yoruba n Hausa brothers.

GOD BLESS BIAFRA.
Re: BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes by biafranqueen: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2015
pazienza:
Biafranqueen, I disagree with your 5 SE proposal. The boundaries of Igboland cannot be left to be drawn by the demons, so that they can claim the oil bearing parts of Igboland for themselves while screaming " AWA OIL", as we saw with their protest during the war at Lagos in 1967( too bad the mods deleted the thread) and during the fuel subsidy era in 2011 at the same Lagos and all over Arewa-Oduanistani states,

Only those Igbo speaking communities will make that decision on their own and not Arewa-Oduanistanis, and that decision will not be made online by Oduanistani impostors masquerading as members of those Igbo communities, not by political jobbers from those Igbo speaking communities bribed by Arewa-Oduanistanis desperados to make anti Igbo comments on the pages of national dailies,but custodians of culture in those communities and the non partisan commoners in those communities.

See why!
I hear you my Dear, I just want what will not cause my people to suffer another blood shedding event. I don't know if you have ever sat down and spoke to widows that lost every male child in her family? It is heart wrenching and I don't have enough resources to take care of all my family in Nnewi, so biko remember these Oduanistians are heartless and would love to have any reason to declare war on us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud / Akerodolu To Meet Buhari On Amotekun Today / Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.