Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17299 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adufetohposh:
lovely! I'm blushing pink already kiss I'm very fine thank you. Trust you are good as well wink
lol im good. Glad you like it. You can download the video if you wanna see it.

(takes brush and recolors her cheeks)
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's a long story my dear. sad and also a strategy. tongue what trick is that please?

It's just NL for now
No body can make me do that, be it a male or female. . Since you aint using the whatsapp no need.

Just Nl? That's some kinda boring life lol. .I can't, no chatting with offline friends and the rest, girl you really trying . . Try nd fix it though. .
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
I'll tell you when I'm ready for that, okay?
Hmmm. . Running from someone? Snatched anyone's bf?
Jeez. . Like you staying of Whatsapp cause of a person? I can teach you a trick to use though
So which other social network do you use apart from Nl?
she definitely snatch someones boyfriend, too many olosho on nairaland.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wh the hmmm? Hope u listen to the song. Etisalet, switch off last night...
I've no idea about the song.

Yeah, it was.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Mhizkel:

I've no idea about the song.

Yeah, it was.
This ur new found slogan 'Please call me back' is not cool.sad
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This ur new found slogan 'Please call me back' is not cool.sad
Lol. You call whenever I'm busy.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol. You call whenever I'm busy.
smh...
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
she definitely snatch someones boyfriend, too many olosho on nairaland.
Thief, mind your business. . Insecured he_goat
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
Thief, mind your business. . Insecured he_goat
ok, but dont u think its better 4 u behave normal? u might just be lucky to date a fine boy like me.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok, but dont u think its better 4 u behave normal? u might just be lucky to date a fine boy like me.
Sorry, I don't do thieves. . undecided undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Mhizkel(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh...
grin I'm sorry.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
Nope, kinda sick. .couldn't go out , its that time of the month lol

Watching tv too
All I could understand from the bolded is Menstral Cramp"..aaww Pele dearie..Take FELVIN and BITTER LEAF but don't forget to thank me later..
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

All I could understand from the bolded is Menstral Cramp"..aaww Pele dearie..Take FELVIN and BITTER LEAF but don't forget to thank me later..
shocked I don't take bitter things embarassed embarassed I'm getting better already, thanks hun.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
shocked I don't take bitter things embarassed embarassed I'm getting better already, thanks hun.
You know I'm not happy with you!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

You know I'm not happy with you!
I know, I'm sorry sha, I'll try nd make it up to you.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
I know, I'm sorry sha, I'll try nd make it up to you.
Make it up Mae it up...till when!. My impatience is becoming enlarging sad
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

Make it up Mae it up...till when!. My impatience is becoming enlarging sad
I wanna make it a surprise kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
I wanna make it a surprise kiss cheesy cheesy
It won't be a surprise to me.. Its better u return it to me undecided. Imagine I spent a whole 3days in Woji side..Had it been you've made it a surprise ever since, it wouldn't have been a boring 3days-woji adventure..
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

It won't be a surprise to me.. Its better u return it to me undecided. Imagine I spent a whole 3days in Woji side..Had it been you've made it a surprise ever since, it wouldn't have been a boring 3days-woji adventure..
shocked woji? Like are you for real? I even stay close lipsrsealed
I'm sorry sha, pele
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
shocked woji? Like are you for real? I even stay close lipsrsealed
I'm sorry sha, pele
Yh very close to that Kilimanjaro opposite Fidelity bank...i stayed close sha
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
profojah:

Yh very close to that Kilimanjaro opposite Fidelity bank...i stayed close sha
okay, maybe next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Laveda:
okay, maybe next time.
wow! u now luk beautiful, wat is ur secret? or have u done d plastic surgery as prescribed by me?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Make it to me by sam smith to Ginaz cool
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Laveda:
No body can make me do that, be it a male or female. . Since you aint using the whatsapp no need.

Just Nl? That's some kinda boring life lol. .I can't, no chatting with offline friends and the rest, girl you really trying . . Try nd fix it though. .
Lol if you observe carefully, you'd notice that my NL is on and off sef. That's just me sha. smiley
How're you?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by lanicky(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
daveP:

I dedicate

Lighthouse Family-High to Elantraceey

Twista ft Faith Evans-Hopeful to Lanicky

Bryan Adams-Straight from the heart To Tashaamania

Blake Shelton- God Gave me You To Caracta

(dodges a mug hurled his way)

for now i'm dreaming, wake me up after this.....

Dipo- I can be your man To Adufetohposh

Thanks Davekiss

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cahrym(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
Thank you dear smiley
You are welcome
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol if you observe carefully, you'd notice that my NL is on and off sef. That's just me sha. smiley
How're you?
All good hun. . I'm great, you?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by shizzy7(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mad Generation - Victoria Monet ft. T.I
To this generation
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by sauceEEP(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok man! but u still dont have evidence dat its not me on dat pics. do u knw? seeing picture on google dont mean dat person cant be on nairaland, do u get dat into ur skull?
Caught in the act and he is still lying. angry angry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
All good hun. . I'm great, you?
Cool dear. How's Port Harcourt? tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Cool dear. How's Port Harcourt? tongue
Cool. . But some men/women who claiming to be biafrans don't wanna let us rest lol

Which state are you based? tongue
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Laveda:
Cool. . But some men/women who claiming to be biafrans don't wanna let us rest lol

Which state are you based? tongue
I saw it in the news. I don't even know what they wish to accomplish.

Lasgidi chic noni. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.