Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17400 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Annie keh lol

Hmm gold lol. . Find another bae biko. . Told you I have a bf. . Nd he's around smiley
I saw something o. cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
How does he look? grin
cherryice wont tell u d truth *spit* u call dat tin ur boyfriend? is he related to an amoeba species? or his spefically an amoeba? ugly, shapeless, ugly, shapeless, ugly, shapeless. u better pm me, as a fine boy i can manage u as my 10th girlfriend and u will have d esperience dating a fine boy in ur life.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
That's him.
ipleedddge?grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Caracta:
Awwww. Thank you danbrowndmf
My pleasuregrin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmmmm
Wh the hmmm? Hope u listen to the song. Etisalet, switch off last night...
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmmmm
Wh the hmmm? Hope u listen to the song. Etisalet, switch off last night...
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by cherryice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
cherryice wont tell u d truth *spit* u call dat tin ur boyfriend? is he related to an amoeba species? or his spefically an amoeba? ugly, shapeless, ugly, shapeless, ugly, shapeless. u better pm me, as a fine boy i can manage u as my 10th girlfriend and u will have d esperience dating a fine boy in ur life.
y r u alwas troublin lave?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
y r u alwas troublin lave?
dat girl is naturally stupiid.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
who's this on your dp again?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who's this on your dp again?
undecided undecided that's me nau
You easily forget faces or? undecided
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
undecided undecided that's me nau
You easily forget faces or? undecided
gimmie a pic mix if you don't mind.
And yes, I forget things too quick. #amnesiac
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
undecided undecided that's me nau You easily forget faces or? undecided
d guy is sufering from mental illnes
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
cherryice:
Oh I get sorry b. Takn som aspirins yet?
yeah, relieved a bit now, unlike yesterday lol. . Thanks

Goodnight hun kiss
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
what hun?

You on whatsapp/bbm?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
gimmie a pic mix if you don't mind.
And yes, I forget things too quick. #amnesiac
Not like you dropped a like sef. angry
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
what hun?

You on whatsapp/bbm?
Your bf is on nairaland?

I'm on bbm but it's having issues now. I'll notify you once I fix it.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Your bf is on nairaland?

I'm on bbm but it's having issues now. I'll notify you once I fix it.
lol I havnt mentioned anyone to you

Your phone is bad?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ipleedddge?grin
I've shown you his picture and that should solve it. .
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=danbrowndmf post=39784125][/quote]why you modifying my post?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Not like you dropped a like sef. angry
Nah. Not sure who's pic I'm liking
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
d guy is sufering from mental illnes
and your inferiority complex waxes stronger
Fake ass _dickhead
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Fake ass _dickhead
STFUareyouGod:
Fake ass _dickhead
STFUareyouGod:
Fake ass _dickhead

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
_pussy a55 n***a be like
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
why you modifying my post?
You vex?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
lol I havnt mentioned anyone to you

Your phone is bad?
Yea, you haven't. But you mentioned it here. Who's he? cheesy

Nope. The app hangs a lot and makes my phone hang as well. Uninstalled the thing till I get a new phone next month.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Nah. Not sure who's pic I'm liking
Sigh
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Yea, you haven't. But you mentioned it here. Who's he? cheesy

Nope. The app hangs a lot and makes my phone hang as well. Uninstalled the thing till I get a new phone next month.
Forget it jaree tongue
shocked a whole month? I think you got lotta apps on the phone that's why,you can wipe some, take it to any phone technician they'll sort it out

And whatsapp?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
Forget it jaree tongue
shocked a whole month? I think you got lotta apps on the phone that's why,you can wipe some, take it to any phone technician they'll sort it out

And whatsapp?
Forget is not in my dictionary. tongue
The phone doesn't have any fault. It stopped hanging when I deleted the bbm.
Next month is here already. tongue

I'm on whatsapp o but I'm running from someone there. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Forget is not in my dictionary. tongue
The phone doesn't have any fault. It stopped hanging when I deleted the bbm.
Next month is here already. tongue

I'm on whatsapp o but I'm running from someone there. lipsrsealed grin
I'll tell you when I'm ready for that, okay?
Hmmm. . Running from someone? Snatched anyone's bf?
Jeez. . Like you staying of Whatsapp cause of a person? I can teach you a trick to use though
So which other social network do you use apart from Nl?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Laveda:
I'll tell you when I'm ready for that, okay? . . Running from someone? Snatched anyone's bf?
Jeez. . Like you staying of Whatsapp cause of a person? I can teach you a trick to use though
So which other social network do you use apart from Nl?
It's a long story my dear. sad and also a strategy. tongue what trick is that please?

It's just NL for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.