Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me (2060 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Lionpride: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kindly read this story gently and tell this young man the way out. Thanks

I stared at Mimi totally dumbfounded. Her face swam into and out of focus as she sat there beside me on the bed. I was completely blown over. I had not heard what I had heard. There was no way Mimi was pregnant. She was a matured woman and would not allow herself to get pregnant for any reason.

“You are not going to say anything?” She asked me her singsong husky voice hardening a little. I glanced at her and put my head in my hands.

“Did you not hear me?”

“I heard you, what do you want me to say?” I asked her. My head was beginning to pound and throb. I knew that my blood pressure had suddenly risen. It felt like I had a ton cotton wool and a pile of bricks banging around inside my head.

“And that is all you are going to say; what do you want me to say?”

“Mimi you are a woman and you are my mother in-law, my wife’s mother. How can you come and tell me that you are pregnant for me?. What will people say when they hear that? What do you think your daughter will say?”

“And you think that bothers me one bit? You think I care about what people will say? When you were banging me everywhere did you forget that I was your mother in-law? When you were making me fall in love with you did you not consider that?”

Her face had turned completely ugly as she spoke. This was no longer the beautiful, enchanting and physically arresting Venus I had held on the bed yesterday as she danced and wriggled underneath me, screaming out her passions and pleasure. This was another person entirely, one that I had never seen before. My mouth dropped open in shock

“Fall in love with me? Where did that rubbish come from?” I yelled at her. I was angry right then and all I felt like doing was to pummel her until I pushed out the bastard embryo that was growing inside her.

“Rubbish!” She’d exclaimed. “Okay you now think that’s what I have just said is rubbish. So all those days you have been laying in my arms moaning were not rubbish. All the time you were shooting tons of cum inside me it was not rubbish but now it is. Listen if you think I am playing, you have another think coming because I am keeping this baby.” She had yelled back at me.

“Keeping it for who?” I was now standing. The blood was boiling around in my head and I was gradually growing insane at the obvious trap Mimi had set for me which I had fallen into even with my eyes wide open. I’d continued, totally enraged “Do you not have any shame? Don’t you know that what is happening between us is an abomination and how can you bring this up now that your daughter is pregnant?”

“I brought it up because if I don’t my stomach will soon come up and there is nothing you can do to hide by then.”

“Jesus! Mimi, how can you do this to me?”

“I did nothing to you, instead you are the one who has been doing things to me and let me tell you if you do not know pregnancy is the result of a man and a woman coming together for sex. You can’t eat your cake and have it. If you have to enjoy the pleasures I offer you then you have to bear the consequences. I am going to tell Ella all that has been happening between us and I am also going to tell her than I am pregnant” She said it with a wry smile, like she was enjoying my misery.

The bile in me rose to the surface with all the bitterness in my soul. I hated this woman and I hated her with the same passion I had used to ravage her on my matrimonial bed.

“I hate you and you are not fit to be called a mother. If you are so eager to do this to your daughter then you are the devil.” I lashed out at her.

A slap exploded across my face with the force of a tornado.

“You slapped me.” I yelled. Stars were dancing in front of my eyes as I held my face. I was stung and I was not going to let that go by any stretch of the imagination. I jumped up and pounced on Mimi. I had never beaten a woman before but I could not stop myself from pummeling her. I battered her with everything in me. She had suddenly become a source of hate in my life, an object that needed to be annihilated. i hated myself for what I’d done with her, I hated her for how she had led me on all this while knowing the consequences of our actions and I hated her for what she had made me do to my wife. I simply wanted her dead. I’d lifted her and thrown her against the wall. She landed with a sickening thud and lay comatose on the floor. I lifted my leg to give her a kick in the stomach when I heard a horrified scream behind me that instantly brought me to my senses. Ella ran forward and shoved me off her mother. If the scream was horrifying I was now more horrified at the sight before me. Mimi had cuts in several places, her eyes were swollen shut and she was bleeding from the nose and mouth. I tried to bend down to look closely at her but the look of horror and revulsion on Ella’s face drove me back.

“You beast, you animal what did my mother do that you have done this to her?”

She was crying now as she tried vainly to lift her off the floor. I sat down heavily on the floor, all the negative energy I had built up in me had suddenly drained out and I was like a sack of potatoes. From a distance it occurred to me that we needed to get Mimi to the hospital but I did not have the will to lift a finger. I only moved when I raised my head and saw her jerking and Ella started shouting for help. I must have overdone things a little bit. I sprang to my feet, lifted that lithe body that was now dumpy and raced out of the bedroom.

About thirty minutes later I was standing by the hospital room door staring at Mimi lying in bed. She was bandaged in several places and had two broken ribs. I had beaten her with so much savagery that I’d almost killed her. Ella had not said a word to me throughout the period, something I was grateful for. I did not know how I was going to start explaining to her what happened and why I beat the mother. But no matter how much I wanted to hide the issues, my crimes came bubbling to the surface a few hours later when the doctor called Ella into his office. She’d come out of the office a look of bewilderment on her face. She walked up to me and stared at me in a very strange way. I broke out in a cold sweat as a python started constricting my innards. I looked at her and she spoke in a voice that was a little above a whisper.

“The doctor said that mum is pregnant.”

I tried to speak but what came out was a hoarse whisper

“What did you say?”

“The doctor said that Mum is a month pregnant. I don’t understand that. How can she be pregnant?”
Her look of bewilderment deepened as I opened my hands upwards and shrugged.

“She is not dating anybody and since she came to stay with us she has not been going out. How can she be pregnant?” She insisted.

“Maybe we should wait for her to recover enough to tell us.” I quipped in not sure that my quaky voice was not going to betray what was going on inside me. I was petrified and I knew that Ella was not going to stop until she got to the bottom of this. And I was right.

“Why did you beat my mother?”

She had tears in her eyes as she asked the question. “I have never known you to be a violent man. Why did you beat my mother? What did she do to you that you wanted to kill her?”

I stared at her something held my tongue in a vice. I tried to speak, to say something that could tell Ella how sorry I felt before I even confess my crimes but nothing came out of me. I shifted around a little and finally looked away. Ella stared at me closely searching my face for some clues behind the mystery of her mother’s battering. I couldn’t meet her eyes. But somehow I saw her face squeeze up in suspicion.

“Does it have anything to do with my mother’s pregnancy?” She asked me and I flared up

“What kind of stupid question is that? Why would you ask me something like that.” I shouted out and like a a police dog trained to home in on a criminal’s scent, Ella instantly latched on to my reaction and started digging.

“Tunde tell me, Do you have anything to do with my mother’s pregnancy?”
I was not going to admit to anything like that. I had turned away when she first asked me. I spurned around on her, eyes blazing with righteous indignation.

“Are you crazy? Has something gone wrong with you? How can you ask me that? Am I am an animal without a conscience that I will get my mother in-law pregnant?”

That small smile that always played around Mimi’s lips started playing around Ella’s lips. I’d never been able to lie to Ella. Right from when I was a kid I was a terrible liar. My parents always caught me out each time I lied. I knew standing there looking at that look on my wife’s face that she knew I was lying. That look tore at my heart and right there in that hospital reception, the full weight of my crimes came flooding through. I had been very stupid, I had done something completely abominable and my wife now knew.

“You have been sleeping with my mother!”

It was not a question, not an accusation but an acknowledgement of what had become crystal clear to her.

“You are responsible for my mother’s pregnancy!”

Ella’s face collapsed completely and slowly I saw her keeling over. I tried to reach out to grab her but I was too slow as she hit the floor and lay still. With the thud that her full voluptuous body which used to drive me insane before her mother surfaced in my life, made on the floor, I knew that my life was over. In that instant I lost everything I held so dear. I slid to the floor and sat down heavily as one of the nurses who had been sitting behind the reception desk ran out to attend to Ella. I couldn’t lift a finger to help.

It has been nine months since Ella and her mother moved out of my house and one month since both of them gave birth to male children. I have not summoned enough guts to go looking for them. I heard that Ella now lives in Abuja and does not have any dealings with her mother anymore and every day I kneel by my bedside crying to God for forgiveness, knowing that he will find it very difficult to forgive. Every day I keep begging him to grant me one more chance to correct the mistakes I have made and the hurt I have caused so many of the people I have loved.
Here I am now kneeling by my bedside with a million questions on my mind. Am confused,What am I to do?
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/04/help-my-wife-has-moved-out-of-the-house-because-her-mum-is-pregnant-for-me/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by BreezyCB(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
And U Can Stil Say It Out
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Theyveedo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by donholy28(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
how exactly should we help u?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
My advice : u better move out too befor yr wife make u run out.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Mznaett: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
That was a story friend!
Neeeext

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Leonyluiz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
BreezyCB:
And U Can Stil Say It Out

mumu... he asked for an advice not an insult.. and it's pretty much clear he knows his mistake.. we all make mistakes.. silly ones too.. that don't give no idiot the right to judge us.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
If I were to be God, I would curse you and your further generations down to the 7th Children.

That they shall all be females and their husbands would get their mothers pregnant.

And you yourself would never have an erection for life.

Thank your stars I'm not God.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by daprincel(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided "in wande's voice" Taboo
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by JumpingChicken(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2015
If you read the whole article...

Ogun go bend your neck!
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Lionpride: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2015
daprincel:
undecided "in wande's voice" Taboo
Gbam
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by sarmiie(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Thy kingdom come....
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by apholaryn: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2015
lol..nollywood
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Kaycee7(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
I just need to know 2 tinz.
How old are your wife and her mother?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2015
the things we read on NL grin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Moved Out Of The House Because Her Mum Is Pregnant For Me by ChynoBEATS: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Sounds Nollywoodish

And very superstory-like

grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife With Three Children Elopes With Lover, Needs Advice. / My 'ban' Holiday / Hilarious! Rules For Marrying My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.