Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size (2315 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size by kunzeal: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Jide called me two months after I had my child. “Congratulations on the baby,” he said simply. “Congratulations on your engagement,” I replied. I had not seen Jide since the night I told him the pregnancy might be his. I had spent the last months trying to do my best to rein in my emotions while around my husband. They were months of sexual frustrations and in the mean time, I only checked other men twice. Now that I no longer had the limitations of my pregnancy, I looked forward to going out again and having fun. I was done pretending my husband’s stick was doing it for me. I had made him get me a full-time nanny so I had more time to devote to my catering business – and to other men, of course. I also tried not to spend too much time thinking about whether or not the baby belonged to my husband. What’s done is done. Jide had moved on and I should too. My heart broke when I heard he got engaged to Kike but I tried to shrug it off. Whatever we had was over, I thought, until now that he called. “You heard about me and Kike?” “Of course. My husband is your closest friend. You think he would not tell me?” “No, it’s not that… It’s just…” he went silent. “Just what?” “I have missed you.” My heart leapt at his words. I had missed him terribly too. I wanted so badly to be with him again. To have him make love to me again. “Can we see? Can you come over, please?” He asked after it became evident I was not going to say anything. “I will think about it.” I stood at the door of Jide’s house the next day, trying to decide whether it was a good idea I was there. Being other men was one thing, but having a thing with my husband’s friend and possible baby daddy seemed like a disaster in the making. And no matter what, the last thing I wanted was for it to come out that I am unfaithful. I loved my husband, I could never do that to him. For a second, I truly considered going back but I realised that it meant I would not find the satisfaction I sought. I wanted to ride on Jide, regardless of all the complications. I wanted so badly for him to bury his stick in me. This was the thought that gave me the courage to knock. Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/17/visit-husband-friend-house/
Re: How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Look at the uselss post?

This is what a young man woke up in the morning to spend useful time to create ?

Perhaps you have no serious dreams or aspirations beyond trying so hard to fit in ?
but I say to you a man must aspire for more to lead any semblance of a.meaningful life

You need to sit in a corner and seriously rethink your priorities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
lestat:
Look at the uselss post?

This is what a young man who up in the morning to spend useful time to create ?

Perhaps you have no serious dreams or aspirations beyond trying so hard to fit in but I say to you a man must aspire for more to lead any semblance of a.meaningful life

You need to sit in a corner and seriously rethink your priorities
fada lawd

1 Like

Re: How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is what happens when youths think that blogging is the fastest way to wealth. Imagine the nonsense! The post format is terribly. What about the grammatical errors and structures? What about the numerous plot holes and the ridiculous read more link? Lemme not go there. Please op, look for another profession and stop wasting your time as a blogger.

My cent.

1 Like

Re: How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size by marvin906(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
the post and the OP just wondering who is more useless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me / My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt / See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.