Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uber Taxi Business Inquiry - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry (12751 Views)

Business Inquiry / Starting Uber Taxi Business / How Is Taxi Business In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by akume(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2016
How can I get linked to uber partners in Abuja
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by TokyoBulls(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2016
We are currently building together a more robust plan based on our earlier conversations with partners and current market realities. The obvious truth is: Drivers want freedom (like we all do) and want to earn more now and in the future. We are building our drive-to-own model and will appreciate constructive criticisms and suggestions. Let us start from the model of car. Suppose you were a driver and have to pay over 2-3 years for any of these cars on Uber Lagos, which will be your most preferred option:

A: Volkswagen Polo 2016
B: Hyundai Ellantra 2015
C: Toyota Corolla 2013
D: Nissan Sentra 2015

Consider the following metrics: Second hand value, maintenance and repairs over the years, year of the car and brand new vs tokunbo, brand image, fuel efficiency, durability, etc
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by mrsage(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2016
TokyoBulls:
We are currently building together a more robust plan based on our earlier conversations with partners and current market realities. The obvious truth is: Drivers want freedom (like we all do) and want to earn more now and in the future. We are building our drive-to-own model and will appreciate constructive criticisms and suggestions. Let us start from the model of car. Suppose you were a driver and have to pay over 2-3 years for any of these cars on Uber Lagos, which will be your most preferred option:

A: Volkswagen Polo 2016
B: Hyundai Ellantra 2015
C: Toyota Corolla 2013
D: Nissan Sentra 2015

Consider the following metrics: Second hand value, maintenance and repairs over the years, year of the car and brand new vs tokunbo, brand image, fuel efficiency, durability, etc

Option C. Toyota Corolla. Fuel efficient. Good for brand image. Good second hand value.

A Nigerian used 2013 model should be good to go. Cheaper to purchase so faster capital recovery.
A 2013 car should be in good shape unless the driver has evil spirit in him.

I'm already in the cab Business so I understand the dynamics.

And by the way what are the terms for drive to own? I'm interested.
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by chidebele: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls do I av to do my uber enrolment as a driver in Dere office or can it be done online?
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by ayoshyne(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please friends, I'm so interested in this lucrative venture but torn between having to pick from these three cars coming from the US;

Toyota camry le 2009 less than 100k mileage

Honda crv 2009 less than 100k mileage

Toyota rav 4 2009 less than 100 k mileage

To the experienced people in the house, I want to know which is the best choice in terms of durability and maintenance, also the category on the user platform each of these cars falls in.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dear Uber Partner,
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is urgently available for driving in Abuja.

If you have registered your car on Uber platform and you need a qualified Uber Driver in Abuja.

Call 08023907110 today.
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by Huskyfrancis(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your with your car! You need to read this if:
You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.
You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.
You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)
You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.
You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.
Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.
We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 3 working days, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtwworld@yahoo.com
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Limited time offer : Over 60% price slash on www.taxiappguy.com.
Use our promo codes to get the Guide to Uber 2.0 as low as 1,500 Naira. Why go to a lawyer to draft an Agreement for you for 50,000 Naira when you can get our Agreement templates for as low as 1,000 Naira. Use the promo code NAIRALAND

Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.0 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Taxi App Guy

Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by chapatti: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria

How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria – I came into Lagos, and one of the great business adventure that greeted me was Uber Nigeria Taxi business. Actually, i never saw it as what i should pay close attention to but as time went on, and after my research work, what i discovered amazed me. Well, i will be showing you exactly How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria and make lots of money from it. Many people have still think that the Uber Taxi business is just all about buying of cars and dropping it on the road. Well, i will discuss in details how it works.

There are lots of requirements involved while starting up an Uber taxi business in Nigeria. With these kinds of requirements,you can start the Uber business in Nigeria and make much money than you’ve never anticipated you could.
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria

When my good friend a year ago started the Uber business, little did he know that it could change the story of his life forever. If you think you can be like my friend, then you have to read this publication on How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria. The high rate of unemployment in the country is a challenge and that is the very reason such an opportunities must be embraced with both hands. All you need do now, is pay attention and trust me, with little or no effort, you are sure on your way to financial

I have always believe in self job creation. And if you are like me, then this is a better chance of creating employment for you. How the Uber business started has too many sides to the story. Many people have claimed that the Uber business in Nigeria is a very difficult business to start here in Nigeria. But that lie is from the pit of Abyss because all you need know is How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria and and as long as you know the Uber Nigeria car requirements, then you can sure be rest assured that you are way up for the business. I can’t tell you that the business is stress free o, but it is stress free for those who will study this publication on How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria.
THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – NIS Recruitment 2018

What is Uber Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of the Uber Nigeria? Do you know what is stands for? Here, i will show the exact thing Uber Nigeria is. It is known as a taxi company in Nigeria which. The taxi company is built on the knowledge of technology whose main objective of to make transportation easier. This they can achieve by making their customer can be able to book transport from anywhere using their smartphones easily.

One way this booking can take place, is the fact the customer as a necessity needs to download the Uber Nigeria application on their phone. For the now, the application is available on your Android and iPhone smartphones. For example, if a customer needs a taxi drop, all he or she needs to do is to press the request button and that’s practically all they need do. When this is done, a special algorithm which matches the customer to the nearby driver with a pre-verified taxi will be provided for. On the same olateform, it will also provide you with the estimated price for the transport.

Customers can be charged through their registered card ( which are either Verve, Visa and Mastercard), and drivers are also paid directly into their respective bank account on a weekly basis. You see? With this, we can’t talk of unemployment and trust me, before a month ends, you are counting hundreds of thousands of naira. And you are smiling to the bank regularly.

How people can make money through Uber

Please note that the meeting point between the customer and the company or driver as the case may be, is via the application. In other words Uber Nigeria will provide the application that can be used to connect or link the driver with riders. With this in mind, you should note that the company does not have their own personal car. This shows that the business is more of a partnership. The cars that are hired are not Uber’s per say. Which means, those who make money does so be being their own boss. By using their own car to make money for themselves. Usually, people do put their fleet of cars on Uber Nigeria platform and hire drivers to drive them. For me, it will be more affordable, profitable and easier if you are driving your own car on the platform.

The fact that you have a car dies not mean that you can do this kind of business. The Uber Nigeria taxi company does not accept any kind of cars. So there are various Uber Nigeria car requirements which the car owner needs to have in place before they start the Uber car taxi the business.

The Uber Nigeria car requirements

Before becoming an Uber affiliate, there are several requirements that and applicant must come to terms with. And these requirements must be fulfilled before your car can be accepted into becoming an Uber Affiliate. It is a prerequisite. Below are the requirements;

Any car that must be accepted, must be a product of at least 2005 car model. That should be the year which the car or vehicle was released or any car that is above that year.

Each of those cars must have four working passenger doors. Before they can be used, the cars must have been tested and are assured that they are working properly because Uber Nigeria doesn’t allow two doors cars.

Your vehicle or car must have a “valid insurance policy document” before you applied to be an Uber driver.

Finally, a genuine vehicle inspection report must be also required.

If all the the aforementioned requirements from the Uber Nigeria car are completed then you are good to make money via the Uber Nigeria Taxi corporation.
Top 5 Easy Jobs to Get in Nigeria – how to get job in Nigeria

How to start earning as an Uber Nigeria Affiliate Driver

Don’t always think what others are thinking. Some never get to start the business because they think it is very hard to do. Don’t be like me who initially doubted the business. Starting the Uber business in Nigeria is way very easy to do. All that is needed to do , is that you get the Uber driver app or from their website. Then do a proper registration. This registration is quite very easy. Another thing is that yo9u have to be very specific about what you want. if you are driving your own car or you are renting it out. These options will be seen on their platform and also you need to upload some necessary documents before you can get started.

Not only that, it is necessary that your vehicle will be checked before approval. This simply means you need to meet up with Uber Nigeria car requirements which are listed above. It is an opportunity for a driver to be self-employed and as such, you have full dominance over the hours you are willing to work. You can also shift your availability to make it comfortable for you as Uber only provides you with customers only when you are available during your working hours.

After you have applied to be a driver on the Uber Nigeria platform, they will review your application and also check if your car or vehicle satisfy the Uber Nigeria car requirements. If everything is in place, then there are high chances that you will be verified. Furthermore, you need to link your bank account with your profile before you start and ensure that the Uber driver application is installed on your smartphone.

You are not to It is not inform the rider about prices, because the transport fare prices are usually determined by the Uber software application which is calculated on the distance and time.

Usually, the calculation of the transportation fare is done automatically by the app with the aid of the Google map. Uber itself gets, 20% commission and your bank account is being credited at the end of each month or week based on what you have earned.

We have been following some testifiers whose lives have been changed by the Uber taxi business. And let’s hear what they have to say.

Mr Olatunde oluwole who started the Uber taxi business shares how he started with Uber some years back and guaranteed the minimum of 7 jobs on daily basis. Now if the average fare is per trip is 1,500, then do the calculations. It will be =N= 1,500 Naira per trip × 7 trips a day ×7days of the week

With that in mind, we are talking about an equivalent of about a 100,800 weekly after the commissions.

Mr James Oyau, claimed to be making about ?110,000 each week even after Uber must have collected their commissions. What this mean is that his monthly net income flow of is about 240,000 or 260,000 even though he must have paid approximately 112,000 monthly for petrol and also 60,000 monthly for insurance and maintenance expenses.

Now with all these analyses we have been sharing, you will agree with me that the Uber business is one that one should go into simply because it is quite easy to start. Well a non owner driver on Uber is not really going to make much profit unlike being the driver of your own car.

So, get down to business and start with the Uber taxi business.

[url=http://www.entertainmentnigeria.com.ng/2018/07/10/how-to-start-uber-taxi-business-in-nigeria/
]How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria[/url]
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by chapatti: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018

How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria – I came into Lagos, and one of the great business adventure that greeted me was Uber Nigeria Taxi business. Actually, i never saw it as what i should pay close attention to but as time went on, and after my research work, what i discovered amazed me. Well, i will be showing you exactly How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria and make lots of money from it. Many people have still think that the Uber Taxi business is just all about buying of cars and dropping it on the road. Well, i will discuss in details how it works.

There are lots of requirements involved while starting up an Uber taxi business in Nigeria. With these kinds of requirements,you can start the Uber business in Nigeria and make much money than you’ve never anticipated you could.
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria

When my good friend a year ago started the Uber business, little did he know that it could change the story of his life forever. If you think you can be like my friend, then you have to read this publication on How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria. The high rate of unemployment in the country is a challenge and that is the very reason such an opportunities must be embraced with both hands. All you need do now, is pay attention and trust me, with little or no effort, you are sure on your way to financial

I have always believe in self job creation. And if you are like me, then this is a better chance of creating employment for you. How the Uber business started has too many sides to the story. Many people have claimed that the Uber business in Nigeria is a very difficult business to start here in Nigeria. But that lie is from the pit of Abyss because all you need know is How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria and and as long as you know the Uber Nigeria car requirements, then you can sure be rest assured that you are way up for the business. I can’t tell you that the business is stress free o, but it is stress free for those who will study this publication on How To Start Uber Taxi Business In Nigeria.
THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – NIS Recruitment 2018

What is Uber Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of the Uber Nigeria? Do you know what is stands for? Here, i will show the exact thing Uber Nigeria is. It is known as a taxi company in Nigeria which. The taxi company is built on the knowledge of technology whose main objective of to make transportation easier. This they can achieve by making their customer can be able to book transport from anywhere using their smartphones easily.

One way this booking can take place, is the fact the customer as a necessity needs to download the Uber Nigeria application on their phone. For the now, the application is available on your Android and iPhone smartphones. For example, if a customer needs a taxi drop, all he or she needs to do is to press the request button and that’s practically all they need do. When this is done, a special algorithm which matches the customer to the nearby driver with a pre-verified taxi will be provided for. On the same olateform, it will also provide you with the estimated price for the transport.

Customers can be charged through their registered card ( which are either Verve, Visa and Mastercard), and drivers are also paid directly into their respective bank account on a weekly basis. You see? With this, we can’t talk of unemployment and trust me, before a month ends, you are counting hundreds of thousands of naira. And you are smiling to the bank regularly.

How people can make money through Uber

Please note that the meeting point between the customer and the company or driver as the case may be, is via the application. In other words Uber Nigeria will provide the application that can be used to connect or link the driver with riders. With this in mind, you should note that the company does not have their own personal car. This shows that the business is more of a partnership. The cars that are hired are not Uber’s per say. Which means, those who make money does so be being their own boss. By using their own car to make money for themselves. Usually, people do put their fleet of cars on Uber Nigeria platform and hire drivers to drive them. For me, it will be more affordable, profitable and easier if you are driving your own car on the platform.

The fact that you have a car dies not mean that you can do this kind of business. The Uber Nigeria taxi company does not accept any kind of cars. So there are various Uber Nigeria car requirements which the car owner needs to have in place before they start the Uber car taxi the business.

The Uber Nigeria car requirements

Before becoming an Uber affiliate, there are several requirements that and applicant must come to terms with. And these requirements must be fulfilled before your car can be accepted into becoming an Uber Affiliate. It is a prerequisite. Below are the requirements;

Any car that must be accepted, must be a product of at least 2005 car model. That should be the year which the car or vehicle was released or any car that is above that year.

Each of those cars must have four working passenger doors. Before they can be used, the cars must have been tested and are assured that they are working properly because Uber Nigeria doesn’t allow two doors cars.

Your vehicle or car must have a “valid insurance policy document” before you applied to be an Uber driver.

Finally, a genuine vehicle inspection report must be also required.

If all the the aforementioned requirements from the Uber Nigeria car are completed then you are good to make money via the Uber Nigeria Taxi corporation.
Top 5 Easy Jobs to Get in Nigeria – how to get job in Nigeria

How to start earning as an Uber Nigeria Affiliate Driver

Don’t always think what others are thinking. Some never get to start the business because they think it is very hard to do. Don’t be like me who initially doubted the business. Starting the Uber business in Nigeria is way very easy to do. All that is needed to do , is that you get the Uber driver app or from their website. Then do a proper registration. This registration is quite very easy. Another thing is that yo9u have to be very specific about what you want. if you are driving your own car or you are renting it out. These options will be seen on their platform and also you need to upload some necessary documents before you can get started.

Not only that, it is necessary that your vehicle will be checked before approval. This simply means you need to meet up with Uber Nigeria car requirements which are listed above. It is an opportunity for a driver to be self-employed and as such, you have full dominance over the hours you are willing to work. You can also shift your availability to make it comfortable for you as Uber only provides you with customers only when you are available during your working hours.

After you have applied to be a driver on the Uber Nigeria platform, they will review your application and also check if your car or vehicle satisfy the Uber Nigeria car requirements. If everything is in place, then there are high chances that you will be verified. Furthermore, you need to link your bank account with your profile before you start and ensure that the Uber driver application is installed on your smartphone.

You are not to It is not inform the rider about prices, because the transport fare prices are usually determined by the Uber software application which is calculated on the distance and time.

Usually, the calculation of the transportation fare is done automatically by the app with the aid of the Google map. Uber itself gets, 20% commission and your bank account is being credited at the end of each month or week based on what you have earned.

We have been following some testifiers whose lives have been changed by the Uber taxi business. And let’s hear what they have to say.

Mr Olatunde oluwole who started the Uber taxi business shares how he started with Uber some years back and guaranteed the minimum of 7 jobs on daily basis. Now if the average fare is per trip is 1,500, then do the calculations. It will be =N= 1,500 Naira per trip × 7 trips a day ×7days of the week

With that in mind, we are talking about an equivalent of about a 100,800 weekly after the commissions.

Mr James Oyau, claimed to be making about ?110,000 each week even after Uber must have collected their commissions. What this mean is that his monthly net income flow of is about 240,000 or 260,000 even though he must have paid approximately 112,000 monthly for petrol and also 60,000 monthly for insurance and maintenance expenses.

Now with all these analyses we have been sharing, you will agree with me that the Uber business is one that one should go into simply because it is quite easy to start. Well a non owner driver on Uber is not really going to make much profit unlike being the driver of your own car.

So, get down to business and start with the Uber taxi business.

Source >>> EntertainmentNigeria
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by chapatti: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2018
There are a whole lot of questions regarding the Uber Taxi business in Nigeria. And if these doubts are not cleared, many will never want to go into the Uber taxi business in Nigeria. And for this singular reason, i have decided to come up with this publication coined from a question and answer session we had with Gbenro Ogundipe, an Uber driver/partner who is based in Abuja. In that session, everyone who was interested in knowing what driving an Uber in Nigeria is all about, had he time to ask all their questions and for sure they did get all their answers in return as they wanted it. And I am so sure that this article will help solve and clear every doubt you may be having as regards the Uber taxi business in Nigeria. Let’s roll.

Drivers keep 75% of the fare

According to Gbenro, the Uber driver gets 75% of the fare, while the 25% remaining goes to Uber Company. You don’t need to argue this. This is true because we had the opportunity to hear from a beneficiary.

Payments are made weekly

The Uber taxi corporation pays her partners on a weekly with the business week ending at 4am on Monday. Then by Tuesday, a report showing your activities for the week and how much you due, will be sent to you. And this will enable you understand where you are regarding how much you have earned so far. But payments are issued out on Thursdays. Thursday are days when the credit alert from your bank will come in.
Click here for the complete details
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by taxiappguy: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.03 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

We also manage vehicles on behalf of car owners who do not have the time, knowledge or wish to do it themselves.

Taxi App Guy
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by twinskenny(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
TokyoBulls:

Depends on your arrangement with your driver but Uber never 'takes the car home'. I have some cars with them and all my drivers take the cars allocated to them home. The car is insured (comprehensive insurance is compulsory on Uber) and all of them have car trackers on them so I do not need to panic.

i need to have a chat with you.. please can u reach me on whatsapp? its important 08051355133
Re: Uber Taxi Business Inquiry by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are hiring
for an Executive Driver, the candidate should not be older than 40 years, should have driven MD/ CEO's, should reside around Ikeja and its environs. Kindly send CV to careers@worknigeria.com or send watsapp msg to 0916-997-6258

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Probes Questionable Bank Transactions / Important Notice To Know About NIN For Applicants Abroad / Help On Business Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.