Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234149 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nomolos1: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Y'all should check this up and coming Artist and tell us what you think

Ino Ti De by O.J Wyte ( Afro Hiphop/ Rap)

Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNyUvPtgmH0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by oshioke2012: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
may i say this...
a msg to all up coming artist,
its not about getting signed onto a record label or is it about craving to get to be like the big stars... what have you done by your means that will make people come to sign you, they will look for you rather than looking for them..
A senior colleague used to ask me, what have u done to achieve that dream?
pls my talented brothers and sisters, lets stop running after record labels and big famous stars to promote or link us or do one thing or the other for us... lets think of how to stand out and be counted...
i have a thread opened for this purpose (link below), pls check it out and lets have your taughts...

https://www.nairaland.com/1928679/new-rnb-band-youtube-viral
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by obohobix: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2014

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by s0ft(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
thats T'soft track
listen &give a feed back
nx

www.mp3twit.com/uDC
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9jastandard(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
9ja standard 2014!!!! welcome to flizza beat music a home of entertainment and promotion..Here comes another hot chance for upcoming artist every where in Nigeria.....Get signed to (flizza beat music groups) (FBMG) and start getting little pay as low as 200 thousand in a show, batch, carnival, weddings, clubs, parties and e.t.c.... Don't just sit at home with your music and do nothing with it let help you archive your dreams, make money and start a record label of your own....don't wait for years waiting for records labels to sign you be a manager of your own self this year.....it October...left with 2month to Xmas we will start taking you out for street batch and clubs shows get paid by us and save up to your taste..............................Get connected from there and become something in life it time you make use of your dreams we host shows and carnival.....if you wish to join this our exclusive offer......Email us your Name,Age,Genre,Tell, Profession, at flizzabeatrecords@gmail.com.. Our representative will give you a call to educate you on the steps after reviewing it, mean while if you like to play round our website visit www.flizzabeatrecords..com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Dot1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is a good song from a 16 year old rising star. Please download, listen to and share.
Title: No mind them
Artist: YLB ft T-cash http://www.datafilehost.com/d/70fb105e

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 9jastandard(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
9ja standard 2014!!!! welcome to flizza beat music a home of entertainment and promotion..Here comes another hot chance for upcoming artist every where in Nigeria.....Get signed to (flizza beat music groups) (FBMG) and start getting little pay as low as 200 thousand in a show, batch, carnival, weddings, clubs, parties and e.t.c.... Don't just sit at home with your music and do nothing with it let help you archive your dreams, make money and start a record label of your own....don't wait for years waiting for records labels to sign you be a manager of your own self this year.....it October...left with 2month to Xmas we will start taking you out for street batch and clubs shows get paid by us and save up to your taste..............................Get connected from there and become something in life it time you make use of your dreams we host shows and carnival.....if you wish to join this our exclusive offer......Email us your Name,Age,Genre,Tell, Profession, at flizzabeatrecords@gmail.com.. Our representative will give you a call to educate you on the steps after reviewing it, mean while if you like to play round our website visit www.flizzabeatrecords..com

sponsored by 9ja standard A.k.A Nigeria standard
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ferdiklint(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kemejack: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2014
5mins laughter adds 5mins to life,visit http://laughoutworld..com for daily funny jokes.follow us on Twitter "@laughoutworld" then in Facebook "laugh out world" retweet to help others add to life.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bennymohit: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria, Ghana, Internationally, Street mix tape,club djs and online and start offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies. Don't allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact Toogbaski now<<<
we are into video and music promotion
for more promo info call :call:07063646445,bbm 794E3A89, Email:toogbaskionline@gmail.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bennymohit: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2014

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by toochukwupeter(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
am TOSKY,I love music espclly pop,dance hall n highlife I gat my tracks in d market bt nt rapidly moving nown bt I blv I will drop soon my video wit flavour.pls an pls I need a sponsor to help finish my job it nt really easy to all upcoming never give up blv in God we will get Der.all my guys pls huzzle for d "CASH" and girls will sample dia "NYASH" thanks to d house TOSKY
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by toochukwupeter(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
AM TOSKY

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by toochukwupeter(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
AM HEADING TO D TOP MY PALS LET GOOOOOOO
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bennymohit: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Akon – Frosh ft D’banj (Radio Rip)>>>http://www.toogbaski.net/akon-frosh-ft-dbanj-radio-rip/

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bennymohit: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria, Ghana, Internationally, Street mix tape,club djs and online and start offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies. Don't allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact Toogbaski now<<<
we are into video and music promotion
for more promo info call :call:07063646445,bbm 794E3A89, Email:toogbaskionline@gmail.com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Westlife2013(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Some labels both home and abroad already falling in love with this guys voice...Destiny by Smashy an international standard rnb by a nairalander...click here and thank me later http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/3140
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by sydneyG: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2014
hi im an artist manager i also manage an artist called Menimore a producer, he has some beats for rappers for free all he wants is a mention. Here is one of his tracks www.datafilehost.com/d/35c5c13c email me sydneygumbi@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Anubiri(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Download please. ..Afro-G Tears in the Street. . http://www.naijareplay.com/2014/10/afro-g-
am_afro_g-tears-in-the-street.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Anubiri(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
AG Entertainment is a new record label in Ph city
owned by Afro-G and we have a studio where any
musical artiste can produce their songs on cheaper
rates. We are located at before oilfield hotel
school road elelewuo port harcourt. Call us on
+2347031062129 or +2348020634844
TIPs:
1. Any artiste that produce in our studio has 50%
chance of contract deal worth 1.5Million naira.
2. All songs produced in our studio whether audio
demo or Video has free online promo.
3. All artiste working with us are sure of shows.
4. For artiste management come to our studio for
clarifications.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Flawlessangel(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2014
adekampe:
Im looking for an artiste to sign up, pls PM me if you are good.
i knw its been ages since u posted this but are u still intrested
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Flawlessangel(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2014
magicbabe:
Hi am a model and an upcoming singer.. I av abt 30 complete songs , both local and international. I av a great voice.. All my song depends on everythin in life.. I will like to join a record label or any music producer who can help me with my talent.. My email: hannahsperfect@nokiamail.com. Thanks ... Happy new year......
where are u located?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Upcoming artist visit this and read ..now for your Promo on I won Popular network....now

https://www.nairaland.com/1789875/upcoming-artist-promote-song-now
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Emyo(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2014
You can check this thread for uploading your Songs https://www.nairaland.com/1949833/upload-songs-get-new-fans#27152439
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by jaydee87(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2014
ShotCaller:
I am a CEO of an entertainment firm based in Lagos. ABRCADABRA ENTERTAINMENT. We might be looking at getting a hot female MC or a teen star, we do not charge, we will only look at ur tru skill to see if u represent what we want, our email is abracadabramusic@Gmail.com, please dont send ur materials or anything to us, its again copyrite law, if we need u.we shall contact u to freestyle for us and feel u. we need 3 tHings in a artist.

1) TALENT
2) STAGE PRESENCE
3) CHARACTER - this is most important. many artist are very unstable and unrealaible, u do not have to be a radical, smoke weed or some sh****t to make u a good perfomer, but we dont have issues with that if u do as long as ur not problem to society, trust us we have been in the industry some years now,

once we finish or studiio we shall look for the next big thing, we have talent in nigeria, just try be original and creative, many people that come my way shouldnt even be artist, they should go get some paid employment, we might need a full time A/R or PR Mnanger to manage the team,

We will be discussing more on the concerns and progress in the industry.

cheers folks.

JAY
principal partner
ABRACADABRA ENTERTAINMENT
LAGOS
good day just came across ur thread now,
will send you a message now check ur mail
then we can start from there...
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by bennymohit: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2014

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
GOOD DAY
DEAR ARTISTE, RECORD LABEL, MANAGER? Are you looking for a reliable and experienced company to handle your promotions?
ZONAL KONCEPT MEGAMIX ALABA (Marketers of Reminisce "ALAGA IBILE " Album, Modenine, Dj jimmy jatt, Olawale, Yemi alade)
PROMOTIONS VIA>
ALABA MIXTAPES (Nationwide) || Internet (websites &Blogs) || Radio || TV|| Magazines|| Hype|| Graphics ||General Artiste packaging and Branding|| Marketing and Distribution
www.zkmegamixalaba.com
twitter> @zkmegamix
Holla> 07085365553, 08065741478
BBPIN: 25D316D0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by judaboom: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Promote online, your songs, dance crew, modelling works and design skills.
Visit us at our Benin office: No 14 Giwa-Amu road off Airport road, G.R.A Benin-city.
Or
For more enquiries call
Ikye on +2348078987152,

Add Us On BBM 26312889.
AND
Please Like Us On Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/sagemusicgroup
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Kakakino(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2014

King Olamide Baddo was at the ongoing Felabration 2014 the previous evening and at the end of the day he demonstrates he’s the voice of the street, he completely close down African Shrine.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by MusicDownload(m): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2014
i am watching Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di’ja, Korede Bello – Adaobi

via http://younghitmp3.com/video-mavins-ft-don-jazzy-reekado-banks-dija-korede-bello-adaobi/

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.