Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,580 members, 7,861,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Maga Pass Maga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maga Pass Maga (611 Views)

I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga / Spending On A Girlfriend.Even Though We Have Not Had Sex.Am I a maga? / One Girl Has Been Maga Ing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maga Pass Maga by ayomidimej: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Wetin person no go fit hear for this world
Was at a friend's place last week when iheard a conversation between two friends, she was crying profusely n when asked what the problem is she said it a long story n when iIheard it iIdecided to share it n titled when Maga meet Maga.
She meet this guy at her n he collected her number making it possible to chat on what's app she try to Maga d guy after many conversation by telling him her grandmother is dead n she needs money to sort somethings out n d guy promised to give her on hearing this she also told him she needs to change her phone number the guy ask her which type of phone will she like to use she said q10 when it was still much in vogue.
They both fixed a date to meet at a restaurant on getting there the guy treated her like a queen making her falling for the guy after a nice meal meal the guy told her that their are lot of area boys so she should bring her phone simply because she has no purse with her, to be continued

1 Like

Re: Maga Pass Maga by Keegan: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Quite interesting, please continue...
Re: Maga Pass Maga by ayomidimej: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Very soon

(1) (Reply)

And He Never Asked Again.poor Guy! / 부천키스방〈일산키스방▻엘리스〉사천키스방༄bamwar8。c0m༄밤워 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.