Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I (3192 Views)

Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO) / Photo: Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by mikesinger: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Things like this have been happening for long, but with the social media it’s not easy to hide anymore. A lady who caught her elder sister and her dad in the act is considering spilling the beans:

There is serious fire burning in my family at the moment. My mum had a child who is five years older than I am, before she met and married my dad. She has 3 of us for my dad and we have been living peacefully together for about 19 years now.
Many don’t even know that my dad is not the father of my step sister. About two months ago, I caught my dad and my step sister having s*x in my parents bedroom.

I have warned them but it is like they are now going to......

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/please-help-i-caught-my-elder-sister-sleeping-with-our-father-what-should-i-do/

Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Must there be a link?
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kill yourself!
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by falconey(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by benedictnsi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Did this happen in Nigeria, Outside Nigeria or in a movie

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by IamLEGEND1: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2015

Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Okay, so you caught them and you think the first and best thing to do is to rush online to ask us what you should do? I wonder the kind of posts we see these days, some of you just think of awkward and bogus stories to post just for FP, Traffic and what have you.. If you can't use your own initiative to do what is right then I don't think you still have your senses anymore, I'd rather suggest we rush you to a Psychiatrist... Lubbish!
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by Vikkie14: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Are you asking for what to do?

Okay, this is my advice.
Locate an MTN mast near you. Run to the mast and send "I'mStupid" to 4036. Before it pop-up DELIVERED, quickly locate another Glo mast, stay beside it and send "INeedSense" to 4050...
Goodluck
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by adtiezy1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Datazone:
Okay, so you caught them and you think the first and best thing to do is to rush online to ask us what you should do? I wonder the kind of posts we see these days, some of you just think of awkward and bogus stories to post just for FP, Traffic and what have you.. If you can't use your own initiative to do what is right then I don't think you still have your senses anymore, I'd rather suggest we rush you to a Psychiatrist... Lubbish!
lol...my brother frm another mother don vex oo
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by POWEROFPEACE(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is a forbidden act. If true, I would advise you address it internally otherwise your family is doomed.
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by Vikkie14: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ah! Truelly, #CommonSense is not Common
Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by johnydon22(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
mikesinger:
Things like this have been happening for long, but with the social media it’s not easy to hide anymore. A lady who caught her elder sister and her dad in the act is considering spilling the beans:

There is serious fire burning in my family at the moment. My mum had a child who is five years older than I am, before she met and married my dad. She has 3 of us for my dad and we have been living peacefully together for about 19 years now.
Many don’t even know that my dad is not the father of my step sister. About two months ago, I caught my dad and my step sister having s*x in my parents bedroom.

I have warned them but it is like they are now going to......

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/please-help-i-caught-my-elder-sister-sleeping-with-our-father-what-should-i-do/

Considering spilling WTF did you just do undecided

You already spilled it..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I by fullstreets: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I didn't read d story but u don't have to come here n tell us dat ur mummy doesn't know how to fvkk. On d oda hand, it's a family thing, u can join if u want, na jus half sister she be.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Abandoned My Lotion For Shea Butter And This Happened / Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Which Place This Guy Come From Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.