Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ (2927 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
I guess when girls are between the age of certain range they explore and start this promiscous life-style.

Well they are young,glamour and have lots of proposals from guys and men.

Almost all the ladies I knew today that are elegant, humble and respectful were once promiscous,bad and slutty ( most guys can testify to this.

Is this how it is program for females to explore most especially at this age range ( 16-24age). They lose their virginity,date countless guys at a time,date married men etc.

What's your view and how can we stop this trend, we shall have daughters don't forget.

100% mature comments

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by chocolateme(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
I don't totally agree that age has anything to do with maturity though it is totally accepted that there are age duration for youthful excesses. But then, it is a thing of the mind if not, we won't be having fools at forty.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by CharlyNick: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Change is everywhere na o.............
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
CharlyNick:
Change is everywhere na o.............
undecided you don't have something inside that head?
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by falconey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin

maybe they just want to have some FUN before it all get serious and the right man come knocking.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Tallesty1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
It is difficult to tell who's a good cook without eating around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Slimzjoe(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
There's a Reason my Granny's Favy Slang is YOLO!
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by IamLEGEND1: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2015

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by falconey(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't totally agree that age has anything to do with maturity though it is totally accepted that there are age duration for youthful excesses. But then, it is a thing of the mind if not, we won't be having fools at forty.

you gat to be kidding me, age does has everything to do with maturity. Unless the individual refuse to learn and take responsibility.

You can't teach a primary school student a university LEVEL 4 course.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
I think some of you are either crazy or just dumb. Do you think a lady ever stops getting attention from guys? Just as long as there are still men in her age group & older, a lady will always have men interested her.

My aunt's husband passed away in 1982 & she's remained single ever since. Now in her 50s, still pretty in an older lady kind of way, she still has guys wanting to boo her up. Y'all act like once a woman reaches a certain age, she becomes this dried up zucchini that nobody wants. That couldn't be further from the truth. Smh

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:

Why do girls 30 and above seems to be nice,respecful and faithful if maturity doesn't evolve around age?
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by oyeezah(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
"every saint has a past and every sinner has a future". Bottom line.....pple change
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
oyeezah:
"every saint has a past and every sinner has a future". Bottom line.....pple change
yes but not bad pass undecided .

A pass you are not proud of.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:
There's a Reason my Granny's Favy Slang is YOLO!

ready for the game?
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ok so she gets totally wasted in her youth and expects a Godfearin guy to just appear frm heaven and ask for her hand in marriage? Mbanunu...

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I think some of you are either crazy or just dumb. Do you think a lady ever stops getting attention from guys? Just as long as there are still men in her age group & older, a lady will always have men interested her.

My aunt's husband passed away in 1982 & she's remained single ever since. Now in her 50s, still pretty in an older lady kind of way, she still has guys wanting to boo her up. Y'all act like once a woman reaches a certain age, she becomes this dried up zucchini that nobody wants. That couldn't be further from the truth. Smh

Trying to justify being promiscous? Using attention as an excuse. Then some men shoud justify their inability to attain self-control which lead to 'rape'.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by delishpot: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
As if men dont also do these same things.

Single boys and girls should zipup!
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by chocolateme(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
u just repeated the same thing I explained in another version. Good
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:

was trying to make it easy for you.

Age does has everything to do with maturity.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by meimoks(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
OP men do this too you know?
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Ok so she gets totally wasted in her youth and expects a Godfearin guy to just appear frm heaven and ask for her hand in marriage? Mbanunu...
are you even God fearing? undecided
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by DAVIYJONESS: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
meimoks:
OP men do this too you know?
yes society doesn't condemn them.

Don't forget they are the one to put you ladies in a HOME.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
are you even God fearing? undecided
define Godfearing
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Candyrain(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your aunt must really be HOT!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Trying to justify being promiscous? Using attention as an excuse. Then some men shoud justify their inability to attain self-control which lead to 'rape'.

I'm not talking about promiscuity but the line where you say, when they're young they get lots of proposals from men. As if that ever stops. Here on NL, most guys seem to be under the impression that girls have a sell-by date. You often hear them make comments like- wait until you're 35. Like, what's going to happen? Is life going to be over? Just ridiculous. As if no man is gonna look at her twice after 35. Puhleeze. Whether 35, 55 or 85, she can still dip & do if she so chooses. She'll never run out of guys interested in her, unless she outlives all of them & becomes the oldest woman alive.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
chocolateme:

WOW so u are back
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Candyrain:

As in ehn, she must be really hot cheesy
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by chocolateme(f): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
never said it was difficult for me..u opinion was in my space. Anyway you win, don't really have spare time for this.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Candyrain:

Hehehe. She's cute. It runs in da family, yanno grin

But that's besides the point I was trying to make which is, she's still a spring chicken to some little old man in his 60s, 70s & onwards.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not talking about promiscuity but the line where you say, when they're young they get lots of proposals from men. As if that ever stops. Here on NL, most guys seem to be under the impression that girls have a sell-by date. You often hear them make comments like- wait until you're 35. Like, what's going to happen? Is life going to be over? Just ridiculous. As if no man is gonna look at her twice after 35. Puhleeze. Whether 35, 55 or 85, she can still dip & do if she so chooses. She'll never run out of guys interested in her, unless she outlives all of them & becomes the oldest woman alive.
I guess you are justifying the OP's write-up wrongly

What he actually meant was that many young ladies are promiscuous, arrogant and full of unnecessary pride but will wear the garment of humility and decency when they get to a certain age (lemme say 30+), all in a bid to find a partner

That should be our thrust of discussion cool

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess you are justifying the OP's write-up wrongly

What he actually meant is that many young ladies are promiscuous arrogance and full of unnecessary pride but will wear the gown of humility and decency when they get to a certain age (lemme say 30+), all in a bid to find a partner

That should be our thrust of discussion cool

I get the point of his thread, I just felt like making that correction. Well, just because grin tongue

As y'all were.
Re: A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ by Candyrain(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
As in ehn, she must be really hot cheesy

Yes ooo. I'm around. Will come by weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Albino Is In Love With Me. / Ladies, 8 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup / Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.