Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (28384 Views)

Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by correctbae: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
A Ghanaian lady on Twitter, @Z_Tetteh seems to have a better idea of Nigerian men. According to her post, Nigerian men are the best in Africa, they are hardworking and respectful, they treat their girlfriend well, their families are accommodating unlike Ghanaian men who are so lazy and disrespectful, so she see no reason why Nigerian ladies are complaining.

Her tweets below:

I don't understand why Nigerian ladies complain of their men, it's beyond me.

Hands down, Nigerian men are the best in Africa. Their mother, sister, wife/girlfriend(s), daughter & even mother in law they treat with maximum respect

Nigerian ladies, respect your men

#Thread

Before I started moving with Nigerians, I used to think all men are the same, but as I made friends with Nigerians, I noticed all men aren't. It was very obvious in fact. The may Nigerian men talk and act to ladies is absolutely remarkable.

At first I thought they behave that way just to woo ladies. Turns out I was wrong again. Over the years, I've come to notice how 9ja men treat ladies in their life(Mother, Sister, Wife/Girlfriend, daughter) with absolute respect I began to envy

Maybe all what I see on their movies are true after all. I can't watch from outside no more, so I started a relationship with a Nigerian, how different things became, it was like magic, saint like behavior. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was alert cos he may be working an angle

He could be playing games, but again I was wrong. After listening to conversations and gossips, I noticed that for them, it's a shame for a man to mistreat his lady. A 9ja man will say " give my woman the same respect you give me" honestly he doesn't get better

A typical 9ja man makes his lady presentable because he believes that how his peer will respect him as a man. Romantic stuff!!, he'll take care of his house and even if there's problem inside, outsiders will never notice.��

To a typical 9ja man it's a shame to hit a lady, he'll just walk away or ignore you, I know cos I'm rude and have a quick mouth. Things you'll get a typical Bukom beating for saying to a Ghana boy, a 9ja man will just walk away

His friends can not tell you nonsense as well cos they respect you the same way they respect their friend. It's also difficult not to get carried away with "our wife" or "first lady" title you are automatically given to you by his friends.���

I had a friend that worked at a pub, she stared dating a Nigeria, one day she rushed to me and said, "it's this what you've been enjoying?" With happiness as her foundation. She has been a victim of household boxing in the past from your regularly Nii, Adjei and Kojo

She made a statement

"Even if they cheat, they do it with respect"

I burst into laughter, she said she caught him texting another girl, he apologized and bought her a gift. Enjoyment paaa�. Nii will beat you for searching tru his phone �
I remember I final statement that day,
" I can't date Ghana boys again, my level has changed "

I also remember one time when I went out with a Ghanaian, he's phone kept ringing, he gave me his phone and said "ebe my wife dey disturb me like this, tell her say she dey disturb "
I picked up my phone and made sure I used my braids to flog him while walking away in disgust. I felt bad for his wife cos initially I didn't know.

Just imagine such disrespect
Gradually most of my friends now date Nigerians, and their testimony remains the same. My mum personally loves Nigerians she name me after one of her tenants when I was born. Currently she has 3 Nigerian tenants and I do talk with them a lot and I watch them closely
Closely enough to see the difference. My old her dresser came from South Africa and told me her own version of the same story. "9ja men in SA work hard for their family" they are always hustling. But kojo will walk round Accra with his friends and expect his gf to feed him
Hard Work and respect, we like���

So 9ja ladies, if you like don't take them serious.

I know one thing for sure, if you let your men cross the border, they may never come back cos they'll be treated like kings elsewhere.
I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl and a Ghana guy relationship, even if there is, it's rare, because the girls can't go lower than the standard they are used to. But the 9ja boys always go for the Gh ladies cos we treat them like kings.
Please if you name is Nii or Kojo, mepaakyɛw don't be angry ok. I'm just playing �

Respect to the few real Ghana kings your thread coming soon
Finally, I'm grown-up enough to know my bride price hasn't been paid. On that note, I'll enjoy it while it last

Prince Charming only exists in Disneyland

Source:

https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/05/i-dont-understand-why-nigerian-ladies-complain-about-their-men-nigerian-men-are-hardworking-respectful-and-dont-cheat-ghanaian-lady-says/

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by IamD18: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
This lady no know say she dey play with fire grin grin grin

She'll soon come to tell us how a Nigerian guy broke her heart and made away with her money.

Nigerian men don't travel out to date women for love, they date to gain and hustle.
A grown Nigerian man cannot leave this country to pet a Ghanaian pussay in vain.
FACT!

To whom big ass is given, brain is expected

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Should we tell her?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by robinso01(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
thank you jare, our Nigerian ladies just don't know the value of what they have, thanks for telling them grin

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by gabinogem(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy I can imagine the way her Nigerian guy dey treat her for her to come yan all this kind things

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Jboyowoh: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Should we tell her?
tell her waytin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Kingzra1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin let her jam man like icebrg slim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018

shocked

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerian men are hard-working, true...you have to give them some accolades on this one. They take pride in providing for their own, it is like an ego boost. Except for some minority, who act otherwise.

Nigerian men are respectful. This is very subjective.

Nigerian men don't cheat?
She must have overdosed on trams to type this.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Thegamingorca(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

shocked
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Pidginwhisper: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
But kojo will walk round Accra with his friends and expect his gf to feed him grin. This part really got me ROTFL grin

Ghanaian Men right now:

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by mubby4real(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
True that
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by DoTheNeedful: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
lipsrsealed. Lip-sealed.

She is likely getting deek from a Nigerian guy.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by TheAngry1: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by kenzysmith: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ghana men are very lazy in bed. I sch in ghana i kw what am talking about.hardworking for sure, spending for a girl is our way.bedmatics we re the best clabar,igbo,youruba for bed them go stasify u wella no tramador , just a national talent so babe i understand your excitement :DGhana men are very lazy in bed. I sch in ghana i kw what am talking about.hardworking for sure, spending for a girl is our way.bedmatics we re the best clabar,igbo,youruba for bed them go stasify u wella no tramador , just a national talent so babe i understand your excitement IRANU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by nabegibeg: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
correctbae:
A Ghanaian lady on Twitter, @Z_Tetteh seems to have a better idea of Nigerian men. According to her post, Nigerian men are the best in Africa, they are hardworking and respectful, they treat their girlfriend well, their families are accommodating unlike Ghanaian men who are so lazy and disrespectful, so she see no reason why Nigerian ladies are complaining.

Her tweets below:

I don't understand why Nigerian ladies complain of their men, it's beyond me.

Hands down, Nigerian men are the best in Africa. Their mother, sister, wife/girlfriend(s), daughter & even mother in law they treat with maximum respect

Nigerian ladies, respect your men

#Thread

Before I started moving with Nigerians, I used to think all men are the same, but as I made friends with Nigerians, I noticed all men aren't. It was very obvious in fact. The may Nigerian men talk and act to ladies is absolutely remarkable.

At first I thought they behave that way just to woo ladies. Turns out I was wrong again. Over the years, I've come to notice how 9ja men treat ladies in their life(Mother, Sister, Wife/Girlfriend, daughter) with absolute respect I began to envy

Maybe all what I see on their movies are true after all. I can't watch from outside no more, so I started a relationship with a Nigerian, how different things became, it was like magic, saint like behavior. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was alert cos he may be working an angle

He could be playing games, but again I was wrong. After listening to conversations and gossips, I noticed that for them, it's a shame for a man to mistreat his lady. A 9ja man will say " give my woman the same respect you give me" honestly he doesn't get better

A typical 9ja man makes his lady presentable because he believes that how his peer will respect him as a man. Romantic stuff!!, he'll take care of his house and even if there's problem inside, outsiders will never notice.��

To a typical 9ja man it's a shame to hit a lady, he'll just walk away or ignore you, I know cos I'm rude and have a quick mouth. Things you'll get a typical Bukom beating for saying to a Ghana boy, a 9ja man will just walk away

His friends can not tell you nonsense as well cos they respect you the same way they respect their friend. It's also difficult not to get carried away with "our wife" or "first lady" title you are automatically given to you by his friends.���

I had a friend that worked at a pub, she stared dating a Nigeria, one day she rushed to me and said, "it's this what you've been enjoying?" With happiness as her foundation. She has been a victim of household boxing in the past from your regularly Nii, Adjei and Kojo

She made a statement

I burst into laughter, she said she caught him texting another girl, he apologized and bought her a gift. Enjoyment paaa�. Nii will beat you for searching tru his phone �
I remember I final statement that day,
" I can't date Ghana boys again, my level has changed "

I also remember one time when I went out with a Ghanaian, he's phone kept ringing, he gave me his phone and said "ebe my wife dey disturb me like this, tell her say she dey disturb "
I picked up my phone and made sure I used my braids to flog him while walking away in disgust. I felt bad for his wife cos initially I didn't know.

Just imagine such disrespect
Gradually most of my friends now date Nigerians, and their testimony remains the same. My mum personally loves Nigerians she name me after one of her tenants when I was born. Currently she has 3 Nigerian tenants and I do talk with them a lot and I watch them closely
Closely enough to see the difference. My old her dresser came from South Africa and told me her own version of the same story. "9ja men in SA work hard for their family" they are always hustling. But kojo will walk round Accra with his friends and expect his gf to feed him
Hard Work and respect, we like���

So 9ja ladies, if you like don't take them serious.

I know one thing for sure, if you let your men cross the border, they may never come back cos they'll be treated like kings elsewhere.
I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl and a Ghana guy relationship, even if there is, it's rare, because the girls can't go lower than the standard they are used to. But the 9ja boys always go for the Gh ladies cos we treat them like kings.
Please if you name is Nii or Kojo, mepaakyɛw don't be angry ok. I'm just playing �

Respect to the few real Ghana kings your thread coming soon
Finally, I'm grown-up enough to know my bride price hasn't been paid. On that note, I'll enjoy it while it last

Prince Charming only exists in Disneyland

Source:

https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/05/i-dont-understand-why-nigerian-ladies-complain-about-their-men-nigerian-men-are-hardworking-respectful-and-dont-cheat-ghanaian-lady-says/

This girl never tell us wetin she smoke

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Shortyy(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
They are hardworking. They're not respectful. And they cheat.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by ehissi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sombori should please give her the YouTube link to the "This is Nigeria" video before I change my mind........ angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Donopsiano(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
we are waiting for Part 2

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by borlah50(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
n
N for notorious idiot like you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is a goal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by uzeba(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
A king is not honoured in his own land!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Celestyn8213: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hardworking yes, but cheating? you never jam

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by TDEMONEW(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's seems that my naija brother neva deck her kitten....
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

shocked

No knacking in the sanctified matrimonial bed

Everywhere else is fair game.

That respectful enough for you ?

shitt - people actually liked this post?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by GreenArrow1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by wristbangle: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

shocked

wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
For our naija ladies, the grass is always greener on the other side. I have friends who work in other African countries and they talk of how unromantic and tight fisted the men are over there. Small thing my guy would do which a naija girl will frown face, the babes there would be all over you.
And if you're talking of cheating, everyone cheats but like someone said above, naija men do it with respect.
You need to go out of your niche to realise that your mum isn't the strictest of mums.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by package7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Two over Three.. Yes Nigerian men, Hardworking, Respectful but, enough Cheating oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says by Coldfeets: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
She deserves a Super Eagles jersey for saying this.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.