Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? (2706 Views)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / Must Women Marry Before 30?? / Should Women Too Be Liable For Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by OgaMadam(f): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dear All,

Please forgive me in advance for this topic but try and understand my point.

Ok, what do women think of relationships where the guy is not that appealing physically but has all the other stable qualities?
Don't you think it is more reliable when you are the one that looks like a princess don't you find it better for your self esteem.

I have dated in both camps and I have to say, when the guy was just standard I felt like a princess. But when I was with
guys who were as hot as anything - it wasn't just the same. Do you feel you will have to put up with unwanted females
hitting on your man when he is hot? Is he as focused on you versus himself. Ok Victoria Beckham and huzzy are cute but he
has the upper hand. As in I am sure they fight for the moisturiser.

I think a dude should be a masculine manly dude. That means rollon, lotion and a cologne and aftershave is enough for you.

None of this hair braids or weird styles, earrings, top colourful fashion, over the top accessories etc.

Ladies hit this topic with your thoughts.

Take care.

Madam.

which couple do you think is more secure? Close in looks or where the woman shines?

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Many pretty damsels are getn married to either fat, ugly, short, half past 4 eyed, stammering, or pot bellied men.......

I pity those girls who stil fantasize abt body stature...

2 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by meimoks(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Not-so -good -looking but with a good heart is better

5 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by juman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin

Funny.

God almighty created all things as He likes.

Glory be to God the creator of the created.

1 Like

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Swissheart(f): 12:56am On Nov 06, 2015
A man is never ugly!

3 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by OgaMadam(f): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
People stop taking things so personally and see the wood for the trees,
as in see the question for what it is.

No one is ugly you say. But a woman needs to marry a guy who is lower than
her in looks cause then she shines bright like the delicate flower she should be.

2 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Stillfire: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
OgaMadam:

her in looks cause then she shines bright like the delicate flower she should be.

Jesus Christ! shocked shocked This is some serious insecurity and low self-esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but attraction is more important than beauty anyway.

You can marry an ugly dude if you feel insecure around handsome men, just pray your kids do not take after him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
OgaMadam:

okay o
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Haywhymido(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Marry whoever u want it.
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
@OP:

What should happen to handsome men?
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Fkforyou(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
What a wierd topic.....so if you are attracted to a handsome guy, you would rather settle for a not so good looking just because you want to be the one that shines the most?.....Okay continu...diaris God....diaris God..o

1 Like

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by lovaleenny(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stillfire:

Jesus Christ! shocked shocked This is some serious insecurity and low self-esteem issues.

grin grin grin grin u just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by lovaleenny(f): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
What's up with threads in dis section dis week?? So many irrelevant questions coming from peeps u almost think everyone is becoming shallow in their thoughts towards life.
1) how to train kids without yelling or punishment(like dt can ever happen undecided)
2) why men are marrying village girls recently(like they've been to every wedding dt took place from 2014-till date undecided)
3)which spouse shud be on d left or right side when taking pics (as if dt will make d marriage strong or have effect on their love undecided)
4) now it's weda one shud marry ugly guys or hot self centered men (as if dts a major criteria for long lasting union).
To ba ya dey will come on NL and say marriages are overrated,or bad,or doesn't make sense when dey demselves aren't sincere about d myopic choices dey made in choosing a life partner undecided

Like Fkforyou said continu undecided just know there's God o.
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Adaeze003(f): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
How people expressly call others ugly is just...

I'm not against anyone's choice of facial features but that word "ugly"... oh well...
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ugly men should check the next babe. Ain't available Mehn.

How you wan take kiss the face sef.

1 Like

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by freecocoa(f): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Ha I! What won't one see on nl?
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by OgaMadam(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Trust people to blow things out of proportion.

Read this:
http://elitedaily.com/women/hot-girls-date-less-attractive/728378/

A study reported in Daily News revealed that women who marry uglier men have happier marriages than ones who marry attractive men.

It’s an evolutionary thing. Men are more concerned with the appearance of their mate, ensuring they will have good genes to pass on to their children. Women, on the other hand, are less obsessed with the genetic makeup of their children and are looking for stability in a man, not just strong genes.

Having a hotter wife is also the reason husbands are more attentive and motivated to make their marriage work. Men who are hotter than their wives, however, are more likely to take them for granted.

In a similar study reported in the Journal of Family Psychology, 82 newlyweds were evaluated, and the couples with a wife more attractive than her husband were more content than those couples with equal attractiveness.

It makes sense; women want to be appreciated, and men want to show off their prize. A good marriage is based on compromise: A hot woman can make her man proud, and a proud man can make his wife happy.
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by lilykach02(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
will rather go for who's not so cute but has other qualities intact than a cutie who's selfish. its very stressful being with a self centered man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by byvan03: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ugly man? How will I sign to look at that for the rest of my life? No be me and you.
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by Fraih(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... no one is ever ugly, some are just more beautiful / handsome than the other.
Re: Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? by OgaMadam(f): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2015
lilykach02:
will rather go for who's not so cute but has other qualities intact than a cutie who's selfish. its very stressful being with a self centered man.

thank you gurl. you know whats up.

the topic does not say don't date handsome men, it says dating men who are handsome AND self centred.

women know what I am talking about deep down inside.

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? / Pls Come To My Aid!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.