Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (31536 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / Reversal Of N5,000 Stipend.. Prominent Nigerians React / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Justicealh3(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
My own be say, even durin their campaign, I didnt want som member of APC party should step into those positions self, cos I do kno that der'll be so much greedy with them, big stomach..... Only what I want is PMB shld go & now even him (The President) de 4fuck up!!!

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by hedonistic: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
This "Broken record" guy has received his salary.
PDP sustained it's 16 years reign with lies and this man
is here saying rubbish. They want APC to start giving the
unemployed youths PDP impoverished 5000naira, so that
when there's no money to complete the 2nd Niger bridge
they will take it up from there.
PDP shouldn't be senseless, and wait until APC gives it's
own budget for next years.

Did the APC and Buhari promise to pay the money during the campaigns or not? That is all that matters, you lousy nitwit.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by undisputedgbola(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041236_screenshot20151105163442_pngaa4c82147075d5952539fdaf0e6200ab

This is not osinbajo and the vp twitter account is verified check below

And moderator stop spreading false information
God bless you.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by omolami: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari leading a fraudulent party Nigerians were warned during electioneering of APC lies but...

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ghost Unemployed Youth Go Boku....
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Mistermamus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
loomer:

Too bad say it took this long to notice say u be mumu. Thanks to APC u for never know till now say u mumu
lol guy u wicked. More mumus eyes like e own go soon open just a mata of tym.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by undisputedgbola(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
julimax:
It's simple. If you made a promise you must keep it. Do not give excuse about low revenue. Your promise won you many votes. So it is only normal to honour it. Unless you knew you were just deceiving the electorate
You won't say this if you know politics; Nigerian politics specifically.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by spiralwedge(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
How can you start dashing out 5k to everyone without a database? Naija ppl, abi na wailers, i hail o.

The fact that it's a campaign promise doesn't mean they have to be stupidly obliged. The first step is to ensure a proper computerised database is compiled.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awon ole, see their mouth shouting our 5k, useless goats! A reasonable minded person would never have believed that a country as broke as Nigeria can afford to give unemployed youths 5k monthly stipends, even countries like the USA or the UK don't do such. There is a system based on merit and monitoring before you can receive welfare. In this country we don't like to use our brain, rather we love mouthing off on internet and shouting PDP, APC, Biafra, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and so on. We should be demanding end to Boko Haram, improved electricity and good roads. We should be demanding more jobs and a lower unemployment rate, better education system and so on. Buhari is not going to turn Nigeria into USA in six months, even if you give him 6 years it won't be enough but we would gladly settle for a safer country with better economic conditions, we won't need 5k free gift every month when companies are ready to invest and hire more Nigerians, when we have stable electricity and Boko Haram is a thing of the past; all these are achievable under Buhari and the APC led government.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by banio: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
With BVN it's now easy to know people that are unemployed. So no excuse 4 FG except for the present state of the economy. But my view remains that it's not possible
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by smirn(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
rozayx5:
cheesy

apc and scam be banana and groundnut

scam scammer scammest

I think we easily forget things in this country or people like u are talking just to show some stupidity. This issue of paying some token to unemployed graduates came up in the last house of representatives and the pdp law makers total rejected it without giving room to deliberate on it. If this proposal can be thrown out when oil price was favourable then what nonsense are the pdp senators trying to prove? It is clear that the pdp are always trying to instigate the people against the present government but only senseless Nigerians will buy their antics. Even if this present administration promise payment to the unemployed, I don't think this is the right time to come up with such program considering the present price of crude oil and its resultant effect on our economy coupled with unprecedented corruption of the last pdp government. Its too early for anyone to complain cos its not late yet, the program can commence anytime.pdp senators should go and bury their head in shame, it was a promise by APC so it should not be pdp that should drive it. They did nothing in the past 16 years, useless party.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by bidexmimi(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Been tinking wat 5k can solve in an unemployed youth life... we need jobs not 5k monthly...Ahan ur mate r collecting 200k and above sumwhr and u r demanding 4 5k..pls pls pls and pls let's fight 4 jobs instead
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by tonquendo4u(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
.Since they know dey can't do it,why promise?I watched d senatorial section n d drama thathappened there and I got ashamed.See as Apc senators were shouting No to their campaign promises.Its not fair nah.You acquired votes thru lies

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by rozayx5(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
smirn:
[color=#000099][/color]

I think we easily forget things in this country or people like u are talking just to show some stupidity. This issue of paying some token to unemployed graduates came up in the last house of representatives and the pdp law makers total rejected it without giving room to deliberate on it. If this proposal can be thrown out when oil price was favourable then what nonsense are the pdp senators trying to prove? It is clear that the pdp are always trying to instigate the people against the present government but only senseless Nigerians will buy their antics. Even if this present administration promise payment to the unemployed, I don't think this is the right time to come up with such program considering the present price of crude oil and its resultant effect on our economy coupled with unprecedented corruption of the last pdp government. Its too early for anyone to complain cos its not late yet, the program can commence anytime.pdp senators should go and bury their head in shame, it was a promise by APC so it should not be pdp that should drive it. They did nothing in the past 16 years, useless party.

sharap this 16year line is stale. when apc where campaigning they knew pdp had ruled for 16 years. they shud better keep their foccking promises. cant wait to stone any apc fool in uyo come 2019

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by XBLadez: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:
If federal govt is to take this measure, they need list of unemployed youths which they are not interested in getting anyway.

Because if this agenda is implemented, even those working @ oil companies and multinational firms will claim they are un employed.

The funny thing is you will see over aged people claiming unemployment status.

APC shouldn't have made this promise and PDP should shut up. 16years of administration has degenerate Nigeria to this current state
Seriously, you made the dumbest contribution on the topic

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by AngryNigerian(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Pastor Osinbajo don change mouth already! grin grin

cc Lalasticlala

I thought they said he was a "Pashitoor", hmmm
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
XBLadez:

Seriously, you made the dumbest contribution on the topic

Thanks boss. cool

Much respect to your stupidity
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by XBLadez: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

[s]Thanks boss. cool

Much respect to your stupidity
[/s]
Still dumb
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by solash: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Salt water bathing Nigerians, especially the myopic youths have really entered one chance...
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
XBLadez:
[/s]
Still dumb

E pain am tongue
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by godwin120alex: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
@Pastor of politics chiaaaaaa @Ecetra write up your pastor will lead you to hell is it d case my VP Osinbajo. D manner d so called men and women of God behave dis days is disapointing.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by XBLadez: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

E pain am tongue
You emboldened my word, dumbest, maybe to point it out as a blunder. This might help you, though:
dumb (redirected from dumbest)
Also found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
dumb (dŭm)
adj. dumb·er, dumb·est
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dumbest

I pray and hope you don't die of illiteracy.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by kegoodman: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol,we ar observing.

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannie2015(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
All I can say is 'check my signature'.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
udemzy101:

Receive sense in JESUS name....

So cos PDP lied, that's why APC should like too? So where is the change?
Amen.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
tonquendo4u:
.Since they know dey can't do it,why promise?I watched d senatorial section n d drama thathappened there and I got ashamed.See as Apc senators were shouting No to their campaign promises.Its not fair nah.You acquired votes thru lies
Honestly, I know it's not fair, but what am saying is, PDP is not in the best position to echo this seeing what they put Nigeria tru in their 16 years of reign. We Nigerians can take this up by ourselves. But I still believe APC will do it.
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Did the APC and Buhari promise to pay the money during the campaigns or not? That is all that matters, you lousy nitwit.
Where exactly did I wrong you? Na wa oo!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Dannyset(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

But you sha daft oh.
But at least you go explain na!
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by PRYCE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dannyset:
Why promise that when you know you need money for 2nd Niger bridge?
Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
SirLewis:
But really what were you guys expecting? With the population of unemployed youths in Nigeria didn't you ever wonder how they would actually bring such a promise to fruition? Not to mention the fact that some employed persons with Nigerian blood will definitely pose as unemployed? By now you should know what country you're in and exactly how our "leaders" are. Anyway, I hope this event gives y'all a clear understanding why Jehovah's Witnesses don't vote. YOU CAN'T TRUST MEN. Especially those in caftan or agbada

Dont mind the lazy and indolent fools waiting for #5,000 when Mike Zuckerberg, the FaceBook Billionaire is their age-mate!
I know a BSc Cert holder who was unemployed for a while. He then decided to become an "Iron Welder".
Today, he is married with children, has his own house, nice "toks" SUV and a big Iron Welding outfit he has been managing.

Youths need to be hard-working and stop "Slagging their Pants" because there wont be any Manna from PMB! tongue

......................................................................................................................................

JW's are good but not "perfect" in their philosophy!

First, the bible encourages us to give unto Ceaser, what is Ceasers".
Jesus enjoined us as Christians, to pay our Tax to the Government.
Man is a Social Animal, living amongst each other.... and the JW's are no exception

If we all subscribe to the JW's philosophy and there was no Govt, who then will collect the taxes?
Who will run the country? Who will be in-charge of developing infrastructure?
Or do we just leave the country "leaderless" like a Banana Republic or Jungle?

On the other hand, even J.W's do "vote" within themselves!
They elect "Elders, Ministers, Council of Elders at Igheduma and at the World HQ in USA, e.t.c".... amongst themselves.
This is no different from "electing APC/PDP Politicians"! grin

Even some of their ELDERS (very minute number) have been known to act like PDP thieves......
...One l knew was Dis-fellowship for "Judas activity" within the Kingdom hall grin grin
In that, they are better than the Jonathan-led PDP-Govt that does not punish looters and thieves but instead says "Stealing is not corruption".
wink wink

I know this because l live, eat, study and drank with them for decades.

So, no man is an Island, the best thing to do is to live an "upright life".....irrespective of Religion, Sect or Tribe.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by lastpage: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
PRYCE:
Why promise that when you know you need money for 2nd Niger bridge?

BECAUSE THEY KNEW THERE WILL ALWAYS BE "GULLIBLE & FOOLISH YOUTHS" LIKE YOU WHO WILL NEVER WORK ....BUT BE WAITING FOR "APC FREEBEE" ! grin grin tongue tongue

Deal with it. Go get yourself a job Bro
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators by Ebenezerk2: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Adjust your grammar
OgeniBravo:
Would PDP ever stopped crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2015 Presidential Election Results / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.