Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study (736 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2015
82% of the 345 female participants were aroused by both sexes. Most women are either bisexual or gay but “never straight,” suggests a new study from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex.

How did they come to such a conclusion? Led by Dr. Gerulf Rieger from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, the study rounded up 345 women and recorded their responses to being shown videos of both naked men and women. The research concluded, based on elements such as whether their pupils dilated in response to sexual stimuli, that 82% of the participants were aroused by both sexes.

Equally surprising, of the women who identified as straight, 74% were strongly sexually aroused by videos of both men and attractive women. (The lesbians polled showed a great attraction to women, DOY). “Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight,” said Dr. Rieger.

The study also showed that lesbians with more “masculine” style do not necessarily adhere to more masculine behaviors. “Although some lesbians were more masculine in their sexual arousal, and others were more masculine in their behaviors, there was no indication that these were the same women,” he explained. “This shows us that how women appear in public does not mean that we know anything about their sexual role preferences.”

www.newnownext.com/most-women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-according-to-new-study/11/2015/?xrs=_s.fb_main

Lalasticlala
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2015
K..
Na true .
Op so u neva know since.
But y?
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
K..
Na true .
Op so u neva know since.
But y?
Me nor know before.. Na jur suspect I dey suspect

But why?
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:57am On Nov 06, 2015
What about men?

What will arouse me when I see the Salisu unclad? Nothing, if you ask me. He doesn't have bweast and I love those
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
What about men?

What will arouse me when I see the Salisu unclad? Nothing, if you ask me. He doesn't have bweast and I love those
Lol.. Salisu?! #Yuck! undecided
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Dats tru u knw.... Imagine a gurl telln me this

Some girls do fantasize havn sex with dr fellow women..... They always knw whr to give pleasure....
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by IamLEGEND1: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2015
na today?
it has teyed my brodah
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by gamaliel121(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2015
That's through....

Durentt my guy..
Abeg come seeeee
Re: Most Women Are Either Bisexual Or Gay, According To New Study by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2015
True.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chris Ubah's Daughter Gets Engaged / Kano Shuts Down 50 Dance Clubs, 100 Game Centres / LET Meet:lina Medina :the Girl Who Gave Birth At Age 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.