Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) (4867 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
There was this gal that I meet online,Edo bae precisely but living @ abia with me,Tho am planning on a visit but last night kinda terrified me.

Well last night I asked her how was she doing,she replied that she needed a KISS from me badly,Actually I don't fantasia all those kind of chat online with someone I don't know or meet,I tried to close up the chat but she was serious,not untill she asked me to check my Bedroom as she continued asking for the Kiss and I should check my bedroom,I became afraid,,How come??is this a coincidence that am not lying in my Room or what,Or is she aware of where am lying,Well I got frightened and Logged out sharply,,Anyway I no try sleep for my Room that night cause the girl sound serious and was An Edo!!!

If you were in my shoes what will you do??

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
More photo

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
De one that terrified me most sad

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oxster:
De one that terrified me most sad
wetin we fit call this one ooo.....olosho becareful

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Michellla(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
LMAO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by MrDude: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kids undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
wetin we fit call this one ooo.....olosho becareful

Lol,,bro@ 1st I was kinda afraid oh,,but is kinda funny now

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrDude:
Kids undecided

Grandpa welldone
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,bro@ 1st I was kinda afraid oh,,but is kinda funny now
no be lie....the ways some ladies dey perform nowadays dey funny me too

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by ouigy99(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
whoever named you "okpo" definitely saw the future
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
no be lie....the ways some ladies dey perform nowadays dey funny me too

Lol..dun mention dah confuse species' of human
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
ouigy99:
whoever named you "okpo" definitely saw the future

No offence,,,ain't here 4 kiddies show with u,,.buh incase u don't no,.Okpo means Okpoechi,,That's de short of de name#Thank you KID
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oxster:

Lol..dun mention dah confuse species' of human
lolssss
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by gwmlogistic: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Okokobioko
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by MrDude: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oxster:

Grandpa welldone

Hey kiddo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Archangel15: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
She for initiate you into marine kingdom. grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Archangel15:
She for initiate you into marine kingdom. grin

I reject #ghost mode ,,she no de see me�
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Pojomojo: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
All over the world,women divorce their hubbies for so many reasons but statistics have shown that infidelity tops the list especially in this part of the world where polygamy has become the norm,but the question is;does it make sense for a lady to divorce her hubby over infidelity when same man can as well decide and indeed marry more wives?

I want ladies to understand this one vital point that most and i mean MOST HUSBANDS will cheat on their wives even if they are married to angels and the fact that your husband cheats on you does not mean he does not deeply love and desire you.

Please don't get it twisted...Not all men cheat and adultery is a sin before GOD and all adulterers be a man or woman shall end up in hell but i am not here to preach any sermon but to face reality head on.

Many ladies are always quick to say they can not stand an adulterer as a husband and some will threaten to rain fire and brimstone on a philandering hubby but in case you discover your hubby cheats on you please what would you do?

1.Would you rather leave your marriage, remain single and celibate for life?

2.Would you rather leave your adulterous hubby and start sleeping about with other men who are probably randy or husbands of other women?

3.Would you keep changing the new man to start all over with another if he also cheats on you?

4.Would you prefer to stay with an adulterous hubby and also shamelessly philander about in the bid to seek a revenge?

5.Would you prefer to stay with a philandering hubby,live a decent lifestyle and focus on your life and that of your children and just see him as a sex partner warning him to use protection if he must eat out?

6.Would you prefer a sexually decent hubby to take a new wife because he says he hates sleeping with random women?

Please don't answer with "none of the above because if you are in that position,you will certainly be faced with an option.

This is what i want many married ladies to know and i can't stress it enough..There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a man to be polygamous either by sleeping around or taking a second wife "IF" he wants to and you can't even nag him out of it but In order to have a good stand if your hubby cheats on you,be a good wife first by being very humble,GOD fearing,Excellent cook,Financially independent,a crazy LovePeddler only to your hubby then watch and see.

Many ladies make some adulterous hubbies feel too important.Don't even think about worrying your head about your husband's fidelity but warn him to use protection if he must keep mistresses...i bet he will be so scared that he will sit up. Unfortunately many ladies just give their husband an excuse to have that Alpha ego whenever they rant and give them heat over an inconsequential emotionally vulnerable side dish.

There are more interesting things in life so please don't spoil your fun by hinging your happiness on your hubby's infidelity to you..trust me,If every married lady can care less if her husband cheats and just focus on developing her life and that of her child(ren),how happy many marriages will be. Its not difficult,,its a thing of the mind.

Hope this makes a little sense.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
fear Edo girls o
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by tochivitus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
op wetin u self they do online by that kind time,? u never Che chon chin grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerians... Masters of the most senseless kinds of stereotypes. undecided
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2017
tochivitus:
op wetin u self they do online by that kind time,? u never Che chon chin grin

I no b hen nah,, I de sleep late
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2017
jericco1:
fear Edo girls o

Lolsss,,I fear bro
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Oxster(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmyquan:

Shit,,m telling u
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oxster:

Shit,,m telling u
nothing like fetish stuff here

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Saw This Movie? / Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) / Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.