Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (57000 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by farmer99: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Mrs Osinbajo: Toyin Saraki whose husband is prettier than just called to inform me that she's on her way here.

Aisha Buhari: Chai. .Mrs Saraki again Those envoys would be disappointed seeing her face. Ugly faces ain't needed here joor.

Mrs Osinbajo: Let's cover our face so that she wouldn't recognise us when she gets here.

They then covered their faces cheesy tongue grin
kini were yi so.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by mccoy47(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aisha is telling Osinbajo how PMB betting slip cut yesterday!

you think am lying

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by nightmile: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.

This is what comes to your mind when you are sniffing Sapele weed for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nellybank(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aaaaaameeeeeeeeeboooooooooo... Una dey gossip me abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
They are beautiful God fearing women unlike the Madam Shepopotamus.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by ikombe: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:
discussing the size of their husbands noodles!
what is noodles grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
SamiraF:
Aisha: Upon all this engrish wey dem don write for me I no fit talk am like Toyin Saraki dey talk am

Dolapo: Cover your face make I teash you phonee, begin dey shout wellbeing wellbeing, no be wellbeing Toyin dey talk?
lolz
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Mosh1: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
Hmmm,with all these God could still forgive him.What a merciful God! The only people that stop receiving forgiveness were those that have died with their sin but you are still alive.You have hope Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by geebehn(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
abegi, leave them jare. Besides MTN has deducted another #50 from my acct bal.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Not a good ethics to display in public!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Koleman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Seunaj05:
Dolapoosinbajo: Have u seen #baba go slow #our5k trending on Twitter ?
Aishabuhari: Walahi, the change slogan is the scam of the century. Nigeria don enter one chance
you go soon buy rope
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by LORDDICE(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
take it easy on d brain washed idiots bro...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:

Contrarily, you're the worthless enitity of a spermatozoon your mother shoulda flushed down with a bottle of cold stout. Fucktard_ of the highest order.
Ignorance !!!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Outsmarting mouth readers
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by OSENBINARY001: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
PRIVATE TALK
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Mrs Osinbajo: Toyin Saraki whose husband is prettier than just called to inform me that she's on her way here.

Aisha Buhari: Chai. .Mrs Saraki again Those envoys would be disappointed seeing her face. Ugly faces ain't needed here joor.

Mrs Osinbajo: Let's cover our face so that she wouldn't recognise us when she gets here.

They then covered their faces cheesy tongue grin

pls nigga u gay.
how can u say Mr Saraki is prettier than that young babyfaced Mrs Saraki

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by bigbonecrush: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Girls will be girls
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by LORDDICE(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:

LOL. As a humanitarian I wanna see if I could help solicit brains for them as it seems the ones on their respective skulls are worn-out and as such, they exhibit traits of psycho patients. I'm even considering a fund raising scheme.

hehehe....

I remember a well respected friend of mine, who failed to accept d fact that their beliefs are baseless... I wish just ONE out of their population would have common sense
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by PencilBox: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
jaykaylegend:
A cockroach is afraid of a rat, a rat is afraid of a cat, cat is afraid of a dog, a dog is afraid of a man, a man is afraid of his girlfriend, a girlfriend is afraid of a cockroach. That's life

meaningless :-/
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by YoowPeeRochas(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
To start with, that incident took place at d Wife of the President's visit to Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbakaogu.(In his office recently). And for what they were discussing, I think they where conversing over what will b used to appease the"gods" ! As in "a cup of water to God's Oracle" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by hafees: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
Psychopath on the loose. Your hate will consume you. Go and die

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kennydoc:

I just hope you're not a Christian, cos you'd be a disgrace to Christianity. There's no need for this depth of outburst. Even Christ himself never wished death on unbelievers. I really don't know who you're emulating.

Hes obviously emulating d devil his master. Igbos will carry christianity on top head and will be d ones dt will be arrogant, talkative, showoffs, proud, filled wt hatred once theyre not bossing others around, quick to anger, greedy, covetous, fault finders, fast to speak, slow to think, disrespectful & all d other opposites u find in d book of proverbs.
And dts just d state of mind. No wonder majority of d Men of God pple follow in Nigeria are not igbo. So much for their "we are 100% christians" mantra. Afi christians naa.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Begino1: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
Its that hatred that will destroy u. Jesus Christ said we should love our neighbors like ourselves and even told us to pray for those that persecute us. Hatred is the same thing as murder because if you have the opportunity to kill, you will.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Kboy55: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Checking their husband's bank account balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.