Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (56991 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by deebrain(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Mrs Osinbajo: Toyin Saraki whose husband is prettier than just called to inform me that she's on her way here.

Aisha Buhari: Chai. .Mrs Saraki again Those envoys would be disappointed seeing her face. Ugly faces ain't needed here joor.

Mrs Osinbajo: Let's cover our faces so that she wouldn't recognise us when she gets here.

They then covered their faces cheesy tongue grin

Seun, Please give this poster a bottle of orijin.

Its on me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by tudeyzamani: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
#Guluma
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anything they like doin let there be good for Nigeria people
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by stevedusky: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ruggedman:
MY VERDICT
I detest all muslims (including Buhari) with enormous passion!
I wish them pains, grief, rejection, anguish, dejection, sheer frustration, misery depression, ill-luck, wretchedness, all the deadly incurable diseases on planet earth and eventually, a gradual drift accompanied by woes into the land beyond (a horrible death).
I just wish I could grab a sword, get hold of them and mercilessly behead them one by one while their pleas to be spared amuses me.
For your info, Muhammad S.A.W (the undisputed sex award warlord) and his small carved stone (Allah) are perfectly roasting & wailing tirelessly in hell and soon, yes very soon, you guys are going to join him there cause that is where terrorists like yourselves rightly deserve.
No peace for the wicked!
Your doom is nigh.
In as much as I don't want to be so active on this blog, I had to register today after reading your comment. I have only one thing for you. Give your life to Christ and let him be your Lord and personal saviour. Please go and get help also, the hate is worst than Book Haram's. What do u want us Christians from the North to say. We have suffered lots that can't even be imagined, we have lost friends and brothers but we still pray for them. The worst we pray is for confusion and lack of peace in their midst. Not murder Bro. When I was still in the world people like you are called Mice. You talk to much to get yourself in trouble. Be warned. Don't let your emotion override your intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by FRInteractives: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi! I'm Francis Sunday, a Web Designer, front-end / back-end developer based in Nigeria.
view my portfolio on [url]francis.frinteractives.com[/url] and get the best in web development services.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Afz9095(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
hafees:

Bros no vex, he got carried away. ONE NIGERIA
Oga come update ur story, its been a while
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by hajjo: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
The usual chit chat[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Spybradd: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
missKiffy:
They are whispering what they dont want you guys to hear, they both seem to have develop great friendship

DEVELOPED!!! SO THIS IS HOW YOU WILL BE FALLING MY HAND IN PUBLIC,BA? angry
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by wiZbanky(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
♍ãk̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ we sharp sharp do our thing here before dem catch us... Dolapo: aisha, dis Your• Husband he ƌ̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̥¥ serious with 14yrs fa.. Aisha: N̶̲̥̅̊0 worry Your• Sef dollybabe..Your• Husband na pastor
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ofofo?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by onisol(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
dem dey talk somtin we dey secret
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by kenoz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gossiping
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by joefranky(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
As both were sitting,then the atmosphere begin to flow with rhythmic sound.They then covered their face,then this statement followed
Aisha buhari:Na me mess the first mess
mrs osibanjo:No na me mess first o
Aisha: Don't tell my husband o
Osibanjo:No tell my own too o
Both:laugh
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Are they really gossiping
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by missKiffy(f): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Spybradd:

DEVELOPED!!! SO THIS IS HOW YOU WILL BE FALLING MY HAND IN PUBLIC,BA? angry
grin
Stalker alert tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Amebo or Abosi ....women stock in trade from the days of Noah...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) by Affegott(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2015
gokay11:
Abosi

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.