Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (54412 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Mization(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
President Buhari and Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo met with some of the mothers of the chibok girls today.
Pics from the meeting below.

Cc; Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by pinkiberry(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
i pray something good come out of this meeting. i hope the chibok babes are on dia way back.

39 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by tokiniofficial(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
It is well..
Nigeria will soon see GREATER days. It's not far away anymore.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Gwekzy: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Scam

30 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by shamsuRana(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Shame on GEJ
Save for cluelessness he ought to have atleast visited them.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can also see the wife of Gov. Rochas Okorocha.
Abi?

25 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by majamajic(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why only 5 out of 200 plus ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Firefire(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by kodded(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by tobtap: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
eyaaaa ...it is always a sad event to lose loved ones to evil agents like boko-haram...but for them to watch the inaction of GEJ/PDP govt in rescuing the girls is most painful.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by mars123(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
i like Buhari,at least i know he doesn't do this for the cameras,he does it cus its the right thing to do.

#leadership 101...tanoids are being schooled.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by mrmetoo1: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
At least she looks like she cares, hugging them and stuff. Read somewhere else that it was a very emotional meeting.

I hope we succeed in bringing these girls back to their parents. The pain must be unbearable

20 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mrs Osinbajo is a classy and dignified woman. Isn't it nice to have a smart and capable first and second couple? grin

I pray that through God's help, those girls are found and returned to their parents.

36 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by beycity(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mtchewww.... Iranu! Nah today....

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by ammyluv2002(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
beycity:
Huh? angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by CR77(f): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Meeting don start again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Ilekeh(f): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
beycity:

May this not become your news.

The gods are watching

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Hysmady(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
So touching...may God be with the chibok girls mothers

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
princeofpeace22:
pls forget about the chibok girls they are all pregnant now

Forget about them?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by chamboy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Waoh nice

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
See a real mama

Not wailing crocodile tears and chopping grammar like she has stones in her mouth

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Dannyset(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gwekzy:
Scam
Pls explain ursef better.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Estimable(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by mainman7(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
I believe in Nigeria, a country that has passed through so much deserves it; this Country shall surely become great.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by olu77(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
I hope they find the girls alive and in the right frame of mind.

Meanwhile, where is Ezekwesili and the bring back our girls crusaders?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by malbro(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beremx:
I can also see the wife of Gov. Rochas Okorocha.

Abi?
nneoma nkechi...owelle okoroacha pikin dey for chibok gurlzzzzz......i smell foul play

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by softnipples(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
These chibok girls! Have they really been found?? I hate scam by our politicians o
Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gwekzy:
Scam

I want all of you who think that the Chibok issue is a scam to go to Chibok and tell the parents of the missing children what you have just said here.

I also want you to go and tell people whose kids and relatives have been kidnapped that it is a scam.

Look...the kidnapping did not happen because someone wanted to disgrace GEJ or because someone wanted to achieve an agenda. The kidnapping happened because we live in a messed up world. We live in a world where men and women do exceedingly bad things. And this is one of those bad things....that happened and has happened to many girls in the region. Not just the Chibok Girls....there are hundreds of parents who are weeping for their daughters tonight. Who speaks for them?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians. Every day, you Nigerians come on this site and spew hatred and bitterness for other people. Since we got independence, lots of you have allowed yourself to be used by the Prince of the Power of the Air to further his agenda on earth. You willingly allow him to use your bitterness, anger and hatred to destroy others. And you laugh as you do it. Because you somehow think that you are paying back your enemy the Northerner in his own coin. Well.....are you any diferent from the Jihadis? From the same people you hate. Are you not all victims of the same bitterness.

I don't care if I am the only Nigerian who thinks this.....but to everyone who thinks the Chibok girls thing is a scam,and to all those who back Boko Haram, to all those who hate other tribes, and to all those who commit vile acts in the name of religion, tribe or hate.....to all those who chose to follow the Prince of the Power of the Air......I say to you......you must mend your ways. Do not allow the hatred you feel to consume you. Do not allow the bitterness and hate to destroy you. The Chibok Girls are not your enemies. Your enemy is there. Do not let him take over. Resist. RESIST!

77 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today by kingarizona1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.