Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All (3932 Views)

LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) / Community Blocks Akure Highway Over Death Of Boy / Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Death Of LASTMA Officer: Lesson For All by DONFASZY(m): 3:30am On May 26, 2012
Pls advise me....i went to computer villiage to pick up my repaired fone,i packed my nissan quest by medical road...opposite landover aviation...within 20mins....my car was towed to LASTMA office PWD.....when i got there...they already deflate d tyre all within 40mins...trekked cos no bike...heavy rainfall....they gave me ticket of N7,000 fines for illegal packing and N10,000 tow fee and i was instructed to come with my tax clearance and i will undergo 2days training after payment and i should be aware that N25,000 to N30,000 will not bail my car out of their gate....I am in need of big help here...cos....am jobless to start spending all this....any connection or assistance

any contact person or gsm to help me reduce dis...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger / Advise Pls From Southafrica / Help For A Legit Visa To The Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.