Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz (6536 Views)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Girls Is 5inches Enough For U / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gudday to whoever is reading this. Plz I really need your advice. Am currently dating two girls, why? Here is my story! I was dating a girl called Lovina, we dated for few months until one faithful day she came to me and told me that her ex is back and he wants them to get back together. So she Left me heartbroken. For months I was in pains, when I recovered I was all alone until one faithful day when I meet another girl which I meet on 2go. We have been dating for close to six months now. Now my ex is back again, why? She says the guy he was with didn't trust her and while she was with him she was always thinking about me. Now we are dating for over 2 weeks. The truth is that I still love her more than d girl am dating now. My fear now is that this girl am dating now has not done anything wrong to deserve me leaving her. Plz your advice will be of great help. Plz
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP, Did I just see 2go in your write up undecided

EOS………

5 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Clearly girlfriend number one doesn't love you enough. And she's only using you as a replacement cause the one she loves doesn't love her. Don't be an idiot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin
it's all you can say?
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:
Clearly girlfriend number one doesn't love you enough. And she's only using you as a replacement cause the one she loves doesn't love her. Don't be an idiot.
but I love her more
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, Did I just see 2go in your write up undecided

EOS………
yeap
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
but I love her more

And she doesn't love you.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

do you believe in second Chance?
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by deathmen12: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
are ready 4 marriage now? if yes. den i cn advis u.
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

The op would be wise to heed your advise.
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
do you believe in second Chance?

I'm sure you can read what you wrote. She came back to you because her ex didn't trust her ( I'm sure he has his reasons), that means if he did trust her she'd be with him. The part about thinking about you is a side effect of all breakups and will wear away over time. That's extremely disrespectful to yourself. You deserve so much better than someone who's going to treat you like a second option.

Well it's up to you anyways. If you feel like she's worth it then go for it.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by onstelly(f): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
but I love her more
OK nah I think you know the answer already, why ask us then
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Largas:

The op would be wise to heed your advise.
what's your point
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
what's your point

don't just love someone who doesn't return the emotions
you'll hurt yourself in the process. appreciate that girl that never left you - second one.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. If she could leave you before, she would do it again. forget this second chance shiit you're about to get yourself into emotional shiit.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

I'm sure you can read what you wrote. She came back to you because her ex didn't trust her ( I'm sure he has his reasons), that means if he did trust her she'd be with him. The part about thinking about you is a side effect of all breakups and will wear away over time. That's extremely disrespectful to yourself. You deserve so much better than someone who's going to treat you like a second option.

Well it's up to you anyways. If you feel like she's worth it then go for it.
then what happens to the current girl am dating now who hasn't done anything wrong to me
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
onstelly:

OK nah I think you know the answer already, why ask us then
then what happens to the girl am dating now
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Largas:

don't just love someone who doesn't return the emotions
you'll hurt yourself in the process. appreciate that girl that never left you - second one.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. If she could leave you before, she would do it again. forget this second chance shiit you're about to get yourself into emotional shiit.
you're really hitting me hard
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
then what happens to the current girl am dating now who hasn't done anything wrong to me

I can't believe you're choosing the first girl. Who is obvious using you as a rebound.

Anyways, just be honest. Sit her down tell her you have unresolved feelings for someone else and she deserves so much better than the half commitment you're able to give her. Make sure she knows it's not her fault. And it's not cause she's not good enough. Just that you're incapable of getting over this girl. ( And you're an idiot. )

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by osaslord500(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op grow up
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

I can't believe you're choosing the first girl. Who is obvious using you as a rebound.

Anyways, just be honest. Sit her down tell her you have unresolved feelings for someone else and she deserves so much better than the half commitment you're able to give her. Make sure she knows it's not her fault. And it's not cause she's not good enough. Just that you're incapable of getting over this girl. ( And you're an idiot. )
waow undecidedthat was hard from you
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
osaslord500:
Op grow up
explain plz
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
you're really hitting me hard

abeg I no be homo o. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guys to be sincere you all are not considering my own happiness and even what I really want.
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
waow undecidedthat was hard from you

I apologize. But think about it logically, when you started dating her she still had feelings for her ex. So all the times she told you she loved you or you're her only one or what not were all lies. And after she broke your heart. She then has the audacity to come back and you're taking her back ?. Obviously she has no respect for you. What do you think will happen when her ex changes his mind or someone better than you comes along ?

She's only with you cause her ex doesn't want her. And you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by osaslord500(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
panthera4:
explain plz

The handwriting is already written on the wall, u just gat to read it
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by IamLEGEND1: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
why can't you apply common sense

So you went to shop online and you were told there is only one Samsung smartphone left and it has already been purchased by someone. you're disappointed but you decide try ur luck with an iPhone.

You use this iPhone for 6months with zero problems only to have the delivery guy show up at ur doorstep with that same Samsung Galaxy......obviously, it was ur first choice when you went online to buy a phone. so you decide to ask why that same phone is now available after they told you it was already sold.

they inform you the other buyer suspects the phone might be faulty so he returned it..... so now they are willing to trade it with ur 6 months old iPhone.........

9 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Largas:

cheesy grin

No offense or anything lol I just can't believe he can't see she's not for him.
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

I apologize. But think about it logically, when you started dating her she still had feelings for her ex. So all the times she told you she loved you or you're her only one or what not were all lies. And after she broke your heart. She then has the audacity to come back and you're taking her back ?. Obviously she has no respect for you. What do you think will happen when her ex changes his mind or someone better than you comes along ?

She's only with you cause her ex doesn't want her. And you know it.
the thing there is before we started dating that first time she already had a boyfriend, she accepted me when she broke up with him. When she left me we were still friends but I couldn't hide the fact that I love her so I asked her out this time and she accepted. Can't u get it?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
YourMain:

No offense or anything lol I just can't believe he can't see she's not for him.

some guys are dumb. that's why she left him and returned, playing with his emotions. she would do it again, because she knows he won't reject him whenever she returns even if it takes 20years

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
why can't you apply common sense

So you went to shop online and you were told there is only one Samsung smartphone left and it has already been purchased by someone. you're disappointed but you decide try ur luck with an iPhone.

You use this iPhone for 6months with zero problems only to have the delivery guy show up at ur doorstep with that same Samsung Galaxy......obviously, it was ur first choice when you went online to buy a phone. so you decide to ask why that same phone is now available after they told you it was already sold.

they inform you the other buyer suspects the phone might be faulty so he returned it..... so now they are willing to trade it with ur 6 months old iPhone.........

do you settle for petty or for what you love? Be sincere
Re: Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz by panthera4: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
Largas:

some guys are dumb. that's why she left him and returned, playing with his emotions. she would do it again, because she knows he won't reject him whenever she returns even if it takes 20years
she didn't come back to ask me to date her but I called her back myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women / / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.