Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? (3551 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2009
Guys what tribe of girls do you actually fall for? as for me, counting from day 1 when I started dating girls, I can only count 3 Yoruba girls and just one Hausa girl,for the rest, they are always Ibo. I just wonder why I keep falling for Ibo girls.

What about you guys?
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by charles316: 5:07pm On May 13, 2009
eyonigger:

Guys what tribe of girls do you actually fall for? as for me, counting from day 1 when I started dating girls, I can only count 3 Yoruba girls and just one Hausa girl,for the rest, they are always Ibo. I just wonder why I keep falling for Ibo girls.

What about you guys?

@
hey muthafucker,u are a tribalist.

to answer u.

if i want Bleep,i date yoruba girls,cos they are sexy and very cheap to get.
if i want a fling,i go for delta babe.
if i want a wife,i go for ibo,tiv or hausa.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by bblacky(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2009
really, cheesy cool
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by AloyEmeka9: 5:24pm On May 13, 2009
@

to answer u.

if i want mess,i date yoruba girls,cos they are sexy and very cheap to get.
if i want a wife,i go for ibo,tiv or hausa
And you call eyonigger a tribalist?
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

And you call eyonigger a tribalist?

Rotflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by webpro(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2009
oya na
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by IFELEKE(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

@

to answer u.

if i want mess,i date yoruba girls,cos they are sexy and very cheap to get.
if i want a wife,i go for ibo,tiv or hausa.
Imagine the Pot calling the kettle Black.

@Topic.
Anyone! that can hold my loins as well as my brains(I.Q) in permanent ransom
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by yme1(f): 6:14pm On May 13, 2009
@IFELEKE
and i hope that is moi grin grin grin

@post
shocked shocked wink
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by ElRazur: 6:23pm On May 13, 2009
Black, white, Chinese, Latino, Potorican, Yankee, Indian, Infact, any human with a pussy. I don't discriminate. grin
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by IFELEKE(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
and i hope that is moi grin grin grin

kiss
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Czarskit(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2009
~ Urhobo, Yoruba & Edo Gals ~ I'm a tribalist. ~
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Mashkov: 8:26am On May 14, 2009
I am yoruba, I love Niger-Delta girls. (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa)
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by opsydudu(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2009
any

preferable yoruba ladies because they are so so cheap!
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2009
chai, that dude called me a tribalist, well I wonder what u shud call urself with that quote of urs.

Some peeps seem to sound like im talking about sexual courtship, hell naw, im talking about a particular tribe of girls yall normally have a serious love relationship with in most cases.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 14, 2009
preferably the humans kiss
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2009
ibk, do u know of anyone that dates chimps and gorillz?
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2009
yes
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by meetjulius: 10:35am On May 14, 2009
any type dats

Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2009
ibk, are u an example?
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2009
possibly
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by dapsycool(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2009
temporarily Chinko girls grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2009
To me, I think Calabar girls are the cheapest, not Yoruba as some speculated above.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by tpiah: 4:45pm On May 15, 2009
As if most naija men have major requirements for dating someone.

As long as the girl has the basics- boobs, and maybe butt, they dont ask further questions.

The ones who shout my/certain tribes tribe are the best thing since sliced bread, are the same ones who will still do some quickies on the sly when nobody's watching.

The thing get eyeball?
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by AloyEmeka9: 4:58pm On May 15, 2009

As long as the girl has the basics- boobs, and maybe butt, they dont ask further questions.

The ones who shout my/certain tribes tribe are the best thing since sliced bread, are the same ones who will still do some quickies on the sly when nobody's watching.

The thing get eyeball?
You lack those basic features so why bother with what we want?. Ike aki.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Uche2nna(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by Sauron1: 5:04pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

It's too early, Aloy.Emeka.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by tpiah: 5:10pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

ode.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by ifihearam: 5:24pm On May 15, 2009
The best ladies one can date and get married to are the Itsekiris
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by eyonigger(m): 1:31am On May 16, 2009
tpiah:

The thing get eyeball?

Your judgment falls STILL on the sexuality point of viewing or debating what this topic is all about.

And is this iice? I know u of making use of that phrase "since sliced bread", u must be cloning ur Identification, even turn them normal purple text into black,

ifihearam:

The best ladies one can date and get married to are the Itsekiris

Oh ok, that should be your specs and for some other's I guess.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by ijeoma2619: 2:09am On May 16, 2009
lol @ ike aki, this guy is something else.
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by sevule(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2009
As for me tribe has never really been an issue. Once she has the qualities I look for in a woman, Eureka!!!!I have found her/them
Re: Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? by CrazyMan(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2009
Damanturu girls re the best; why because they’re so dirty which means they can survive under any kind of condition they find themselves in.

So I think that area should be a good spot to begin your search.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Mistakes Men Make In Marriage. / Ashawo Problem – Funny Video / Which Romancelander Always Puts A Frown On Your Face When They Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.