Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman (3496 Views)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders, plz I need ur advise, I met a lady 2months ago, and we have been chatting and getting more closer.... now we are emotionally attached but have not had anything. Though we do talk rubbish on phone and on chat.... waiting 4 d day she will visit me in owerri were I based.... earlier diz month she told me dat she was divorced but still on her mid 20s,young beautiful, fresh, sexy nd very caring.... she z planning 2 come and see me any moment from now... but I'm scared of having sex with her coz she z divorced,z dia any consequences 2 face after dat or jst d same as dat of a single babe... I know dat of married women... which I hate much... thank u...
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by vandops10(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
As long as she iis divorced d right way,no p.collabo wella grin
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't understand, please... her husband z married now 2 some1 else....
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by temitemi1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are u sure she is truly divorce Ladies can be funny.
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
She z, with a kid? 2yrs old daughter.... I'm very sure
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
She hated guys coz of dat, and 2ru dat I came closer 2 her, coz my intention was 2 change dat her mind set 4rm seeing all guys as bad, 4rm dia it gets 2 sometin else...
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by benedictnsi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmhmhmh!! #clearsthroat

I think you should find out why she got divorced whether na normal divorce or Evil spirit divorce reason....

Buh i know say you no go ask am cos..... #in_nigaraw's_voice..... When this spiritual somtin hold man, river niger go b like kainji dam, that time you no go think well and if you no control am you fit follow any girl gringringrin

THATS ALL

1 Like

Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by AirstarKane(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why are you scarred? Simply don't let your hand get burnt or don't go near it sef.
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
She told me, but everything z based on d way she was treated..... d man treated her badly and her pple couldn't bear dat, so she was asked 2 come back....
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
If I sleep with her, z dat bad as she z seeing herself as a single girl and might get married later.... not even thinking of going bk 2 d husband...
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please, is it d same thing as sleeping with a married lady or single... coz I won't lie i'm not emotionally attached 2 her, I have feelings 4 her now, but don't wana make a mistake...
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Caseless: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Make sure u are protected before you indulge in what I can't type here .

1 Like

Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by film2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is she fully divorced ? or is she practising the kind of divorce whereby either the wife or the husband just woke up one morning and decided to start staying with another woman or man,if she's the above please ejorr don't enter that kini o because amadioha won't even spare you the curses talk more of God....Kini plenty everywhere even for owerri,I had similar experience but na run sure pass...
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tnx bro..... but y diz kind fresh temptation go dey come 4 me like diz..... she z fully divorced, left d husband and z now staying with her parents....
Re: Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman by Lazpuregold: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Then, go knack the knack wey you wan knack grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; 5 Ways To Know If A Guy Is A V!rg!n / Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.