Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

5 Things I Never Do For Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things I Never Do For Women (3879 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by cruzyteejay(m): 1:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok, nice one,but can reading this post stop someone from doing them?

Oh ok,you said "YOU CAN'T",just for you
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by mentorandfriend(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2015
You have raised valid points.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by ishiamu(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:
5. Asking out women

I have said enough on this already in my previous thread.

Peace!

You can lie eh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by pryd(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Interesting points.. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2015
The content is valid. I think this are repressed instincts in most men, we just do otherwise in hopes of getting a quick lay most times uno.

Valid I must say.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by SkinnyDude(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2015
op will die a virgin
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op will die a virgin
I know that the part I am threading is not an easy one. But patience will pay.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by lilreese: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
True
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Useless OP. Who u dey lie for? undecided u for add num 6 say u no dey luk woman yansh na. Na dia u for hear am. Iranu
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Ahh. That means you do it to men?

Lmfao
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by obiorathesubtle: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin
Adanna28:

Lmfao
grin
Adanna28:

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fair enough, you don't have to compliment women if you don't want to, hell you don't even have to phuck women if you don't want to, at the end of the day, you may find this is the life you are comfortable with.

I personally see it as a lonely one, but maybe you prefer isolation.
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Durenttt:
Useless OP. Who u dey lie for? undecided u for add num 6 say u no dey luk woman yansh na. Na dia u for hear am. Iranu

Is it me you are addressing like that? And yes, it don't stare at women, if that helps you to deal with my write up better.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:

Is it me you are addressing like that? And yes, it don't stare at women, if that helps you to deal with my write up better.
Ehhh, i don hear u undecided oya add numb 7 and tell us dat u are gay so dat we understand where u comin from
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adanna28:
Fair enough, you don't have to compliment women if you don't want to, hell you don't even have to phuck women if you don't want to, at the end of the day, you may find this is the life you are comfortable with.

I personally see it as a lonely one, but maybe you prefer isolation.

Oh, i clearly see how most people on this forum won't read and digest simple posts without ambiguity. Did i say that i don't compliment women? I can compliment women for personal accomplishment and success because successful women put an effort to attain success. What i oppose is complimenting women for their beauty because beauty comes from God and beautiful women did not work to earn their beauty. The only woman i may compliment for her beauty is my wife, fiancee or girlfriend

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
LoL! Guys Agreeing with this post Are Big Hypocrites...lipsrsealed

Well...Op, I think You're Gay....seriously..."grin"
Anyways.... I'm cool with that..! I ain't Homophobic...smiley
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

You are not serious, are you? Why would a gay who has no romantic interest in women waste his time to write these down?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:

You are not serious, are you? Why would a gay who has no romantic interest in women waste his time to write these down?
uh...Because You don't wanna spend 14yrs in jail??!?..."grin"

LoL...look, don't ask me...You wrote the post...cry Your posts Point that way....Apparently...smiley
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:

Oh, i clearly see how most people on this forum won't read and digest simple posts without ambiguity. Did i say that i don't compliment women? I can compliment women for personal accomplishment and success because successful women put an effort to attain success. What i oppose is complimenting women for their beauty because beauty comes from God and beautiful women did not work to earn their beauty. The only woman i may compliment for her beauty is my wife, fiancee or girlfriend

Why do I sense you have alot of resentment towards women? I mean if you notice other men complimenting women and doing all sorts how does that really take away (if anything) from your life?

Do your male counterparts disgust you so much that they toast or compliment women? I can guarantee you, your father would have complimented your mother surely.

As for saying you would only compliment your girlfriend or fiancee beauty, isn't that rather hypocritical? You say you don't compliment a woman on her beauty because it from God yet you are telling me you would only compliment your partner?

To be honest with you, if you don't share the same sentiments in complimenting a woman on her beauty, I doubt you would be able to compliment the woman (if any) that will marry you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adanna28:

Why do I sense you have alot of resentment towards women? I mean if you notice other men complimenting women and doing all sorts how does that really take away (if anything) from your life?

Do your male counterparts disgust you so much that they toast or compliment women? I can guarantee you, your father would have complimented your mother surely.

As for saying you would only compliment your girlfriend or fiancee beauty, isn't that rather hypocritical? You say you don't compliment a woman on her beauty because it from God yet you are telling me you would only compliment your partner?

To be honest with you, if you don't share the same sentiments in complimenting a woman on her beauty, I doubt you would be able to compliment the woman (if any) that will marry you.

You are right to a limited extent but you can't compare the relationship between a man and his lover to a man and a woman who happen to just be a friend or stranger.

See here is another thing Adanna28, you find me resentful of women. I am not resentful of women, i am just wary of women and just taking precautions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:

You are right to a limited extent but you can't compare the relationship between a man and his lover to a man and a woman who happen to just be a friend or stranger.

See here is another thing Adanna28, you find me resentful of women. I am not resentful of women, i am just wary of women and just taking precautions.

You did not differentiate the two in the first place, hence I carried on with my observations of you, based on what you stipulated.

I am glad you clarified you don't resent women, we have our unfavourable moment's but we are not all the wicked winches from the west smiley
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by obainojazz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

You can lie eh
grin guy what's the meaning of this your name...don't tell me its what I'm thinking
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by obiorathesubtle: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
obainojazz:
grin guy what's the meaning of this your name...don't tell me its what I'm thinking
yea man, its actually dick head
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by ishiamu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
obainojazz:

undecided undecided. Na hausa word be that in other news what are you thinking?
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by taiocol: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

I think you are the one being gayish here

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
taiocol:

I think you are the one being gayish here
Crayon...Can You like stop Stalking me? embarassed shocked

Se,un really needs to Add a Block button...undecided And fvck off my mentions too..."grin" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by taiocol: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Crayon...Can You like stop Stalking me? embarassed shocked

Se,un really needs to Add a Block button...undecided And fvck off my mentions too..."grin" wink

how's that stalking?

which of us was on this thread first

biatch, better get your act right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by hottest111: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
usermane:

I know that the part I am threading is not an easy one. But patience will pay.
OP..u made nice points. but,.When u do those 5 things at d right time.. it will have value

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Modified]How To Easily Download Any Video From Youtube Without Restriction / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) / How much does she worth (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.