Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How much does she worth (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How much does she worth (screenshots) (3879 Views)

Best B00bz In Africa! Is She Worth It? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
You have amuse me? sad

Bro, you need English classes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Jagaban880: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
You have amuse me? sad

amaze

typo error
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by JasonScoolari: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
So with that big head of yours, your brain couldn't tell you that she's eating that food with another guy?

Allow her to eat in peace and save your card.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So with that big head of yours, your brain couldn't tell you that she's eating that food with another guy?

Allow her to eat in peace and save your card.
Chai you get bad mouth
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Worth a penny and a half
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
You have amuse me? sad

as if you are above mistake cheesy
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by ValCon888: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Because she rejected your recharge card you're now falling head over heels.

Seems like all your life you've been dating leeches

3 Likes

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Vicintonsh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:

Because she rejected your recharge card you're now falling head over heels.

Seems like all your life you've been dating leeches
cheesy cheesy
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by jawalis(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
she deserves something far more better than your offer if she rejected it for a good reason. I know of a lady. trust me, she can manipulate your view toward her and change your mindset with her fake "good girl" attitudes but she's not really what she presented herself to be. I got to know she has been pretending and acting all the while when I tempted her with my card pin.
so bro, dont be too relaxed. she might iust want to encoath herself with the nice attitude. test her with more advanced offer.
*am not condemning her though*
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Xsem(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
She was in another guy's house. Sorry bro :- undecided
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by KvnGRezz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Xsem:
She was in another guy's house. Sorry bro :- undecided
True...very true...But then she was merciful on the guy to not collect his airtime atleast she pity am grin

3 Likes

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Satan66(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Let us see her face.
Ugly girls are usually nice.
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by marvin906(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
women are manipulative so be careful

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
That food ure seeing will be eaten after having sex with dat guy ure not seeing.Bruno ure boasting with leftover food grin

3 Likes

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Moronic display

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Austeeenxx: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
That girl day use you catch cruise.
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Xsem(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
KvnGRezz:

True...very true...But then she was merciful on the guy to not collect his airtime atleast she pity am grin

I hope this guy doesn't die after reading my comment shaa. Though it's the only ostensible thing here tongue
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2019
ceejayx:
That food ure seeing will be eaten after having sex with dat guy ure not seeing.Bruno ure boasting with leftover food grin
lolz grin grin
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Xsem:

I hope this guy doesn't die after reading my comment shaa. Though it's the only ostensible thing here tongue
if I wasn't up for it, I would I wouldn't have posted it here brother.... There fore am not upset just laughing myself out
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by DumaEmpire(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2019
You have *Amuse/Amaze*me shocked cheesy...
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2019
marvin906:
thank you
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by sukerefakere(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Two Mumuric goats
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2019
marvin906:
thanks brother
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by hyfr(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2019
You must be under 18 for you not to know, she's catchin trips with ya. Real street babe thats gonna bill u no sooner than later, Another real nigga prolly hitting the damn hole and u wanna video call like really. Dude be wise this 2019, implore your sense to work for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by nedubest(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2019
i didnt even read the shii
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Xsem(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Brunosamel:
if I wasn't up for it, I would I wouldn't have posted it here brother.... There fore am not upset just laughing myself out

From the way you are chatting her, you seem to love her though I see more of obsession. If our assertion is true, which may likely be grin then you got to tread carefully, let this 2019 yield better fruits for us all.

Happy New Year
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Xsem:

From the way you are chatting her, you seem to love her though I see more of obsession. If our assertion is true, which may likely be grin then you got to tread carefully, let this 2019 yield better fruits for us all.

Happy New Year
obsession, I don't think...
Anyway I wish you the best....
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
hyfr:
You must be under 18 for you not to know, she's catchin trips with ya. Real street babe thats gonna bill u no sooner than later, Another real nigga prolly hitting the damn hole and u wanna video call like really. Dude be wise this 2019, implore your sense to work for u
Chai omo you get bad mind...
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Which kind fools full this nairaland Abeg?
Re: How much does she worth (screenshots) by Speedyconnect15: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
I no understand oo.
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

6 Lies Every Lady Must Have Told Her Man / S£x Worker Disgrace Man Who Refuse To Pay Her After S€x, Expose Man Private Part / SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.